Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
"My names JimJim, but you can call me Jimmy!" said the plush car. "I'd love to play ball, but I have to get a running start when i do."

With that, he backed up a bit, and headed full speed towards the ball... Well, as fast as fabric wheels would take him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Laksha was very excited, she started jumping about. The ball rolled and Laksha ran and stopped it with her paw and rolled it back while standing on the ball. "Whee! Finally someone can play ball with me!" Her eyes gleamed with pleasure and excitement. She looked at the cheetah and said, "I'm sorry you can't play, but you can try! It's a plastic ball. It doesn't matter if you can't move your paws, you can roll it with something else other than your paws. Join in! More fun fun fun!" She then continued playing ball with the plush car, and having much fun for the first time she came out of the box.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:59 am 

Name: Miss Molly
Type of toy: Plush Doll
Appearance: 9". Short magenta-colored yarn hair, down to her "shoulders". Almost white 'skin'. Her dress is black silk and goes down to her knees, with a white silk collar sticking out under her head. Also, she wears a torn white apron, made from a simple material. From knees down are black and white stockings, and small black boots made of a slick material. Her eyes are deeper in her head, and made out of some marble-like material. The iris red and pink, and attached to her left hand is a purple rose.
Personality: Silent. She tends to fuss about things if she isn't occupied with something else. If having contact with another toy suits her fancy, she won't hesitate to communicate with them. She often treats things with an overly mature and depressed disdain. Miss Molly is polite to certain beings though, and seems quite fond of felines.
Which child you belong to: Beth

Miss Molly sat in her coffin-like box. Beth had taken her out, but put her back. Her grandmother had given Beth Molly, and told her to take very good care of the doll.

Miss Molly already missed the grandmother. Why ever did she give me away? Surely the old one still loves me.. But why such a young girl? Emily would be much more deserving of me. And why did Beth put me back in here? I may like my coffin, and may need to be put back in here occasionally.. But I am not dead! Hmph.

Even in her silk-lined, coffin-shaped box, Miss Molly heard the voices of others outside, and through the plastic on the 'door' of her box she could see them. Perhaps I shall socialize, thought the dark doll, leaning forward to push the box open. It had been sat against the couch diagonally and that made it a bit easier to open. But, when the box did open.. She tumbled out. "Ooch" she squeaked, moving to a sitting position slowly, to look at the others.

((I do hope that post wasn't too long. o_o And that is was a good first post.. heheh..))

Image Miss Kass has temporarily/momentarily/possibly returned to the forums!

Last edited by Miss Kass on Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:32 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Furar felt a little embarassed about having to slump to the middle of the floor, someday, something drastic would have to be done about the scritchy paws. They were threaded on, not too heavily but enoguh to be there for a long time. Perhaps they would fall off. Perhaps a use could be found for them. Furar wanted to talk to the tiger, she seemed perfectly happy being here in this unstable existance, plus she was also a cat. Even as a toy, Furar still felt kinship more to the other animals than to the soldiers and others.

Last edited by Christopher on Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Er...Chris, we have a lion?))
Laksha was having fun playing ball with Jimmy and Thissa and thought about what the military doll said about children. She asked no one in particular, "Are they really that bad? Or is he making it up?" Her excitement turned into worry and sadness. Her ears that once stood straight up drooped and the happiness leaked out of her eyes. She was no longer playful and active. Instead, she walked away to a corner and started thinking about what the military doll had said.

"But...I don't want to be treated badly... No! I'm not having that again... what can I do...??" Laksha murmured and curled herself up into a ball of white fluff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Noah heard her talking and saw that she wasn't playful anymore. He went over near her and sat down. He then proceed to say, "I don't think its true. He's probalby just had a bad experience with people that's all. Has your master or mommy been bad to you yet? All I've seen her do is hug and kiss you a million times. Now I don't know what the soldier will call it, but that's called love to me and I don't think your mommy will ever throw you away." Noah Love said to her. He hoped he made her happier so she would play again with her friends.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Laksha heard Noah and uncurled herself. "Really? Do you really think so? I hope what he says isn't true...I don't want to go through it again." The news of what the military doll said wasn't true appealed to Laksha very much and she regained her energy. "I'm Laksha by the way. what's your name? Oh and do you want to play with us? Playing ball is really fun!" Laksha expressed herself with a hint of excitement and playfulness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sira carefully came out of her box and scratched her nose. She looked around, and saw some toys playing with a ball. "Hey. That looks like fun." she said to herself, and walked towards them. "Umm... I'm Sira. Can I play?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((The time is going slow, I'll make it a bit faster if you don't mind. If you do, tell me and I'll delete that bit.))

Laksha caught the ball and smiled at the bunny. "Sure, Sira, you can play! I'm Laksha by the way." and Laksha threw the ball gently to Sira.

The toys played for most of the night and before the day breaks, they have to go back in their places, ready for the children to play with them in the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Sure, it's fine if you move the time along. If there's anything extra anyone wanted to do, they could easily do it during the day when the children aren't there or the next night. :) Btw, this post takes place while it's still the first night. Sorry I couldn't get it in on time. :) ))

"My name is Thissa. I'd love to play ball with you, but I want to talk to someone first. Go ahead and play with Jimmy. I'll join in later." She smiled at the kitten and laughed as Jimmy rammed the ball.

Thissa noticed the cheetah seemed to be having a bit of trouble. "Hi! I'm Thissa. Is everything alright? You seem to be having some trouble. Is there anything I can do to help?" She smiled amiably at him and swished her tail.

The tiger noticed that it was lighter in the playroom now and looked out the window. The sun was peeking over the horizon. "Uh, oh. Everyone, it's almost morning! We should get into our spots before the children wake up!"

"It was very nice meeting you," she said to the cheetah. "I hope to talk to you more later. Maybe then I will find out your name." She tossed him a bright smile before scampering back under the picture book.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:57 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
With a sigh Furar turned back around and began walking back up to the curtain, the sun was just beginning to show its effects as the sky was lightening. If he couldn't make it all the way back up the curtain, he would just lie belly up as if he had fell off, his paws continued their ripping noises with everystep as the tiny velcro hooks nabbed everything fluffy. He thought to himself, 'I'll have to ask someone with hands to pull out these threads'. If he let threads build up in the velcro he would be able to run, but his main purpose of being able to stick to things would be gone.

He was a little distressed as he climbed up the side of the playrooms cottony curtains with relative ease.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:36 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Isitha hated this part. He flicked his wand and shot through the air onto his chair. He could not put off any longer. He lay down and all the detail and life drained from his body. The sun was well over the horizon now. The door swung open.

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:32 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

((Meep. Totally forgot about this. Jasujo, feel free to whack me.))

Krystel looked around. Though she had a firey personality, she was new, and shy about talking to new people.

She walked over to the tiger she had seen before. "Hi, I'm Krystel. Do you mind telling me a bit about this place?"

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:30 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Noah said quickly to Laksha, "I'm Noah Love, but you can just call me Noah. Sure I love to play ball as soon as the kids leave the room once again." and with that he bounded off towards the couch. He jumped couldn't get it, he jumped again with the same results. Third time is always a charm he said to himself and jumped up onto the couch. He layed in the position that Beth had left him in and said good-bye to all the toys. For now anyways.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thissa whispered to the purple dragon, "Hello, Krystel. I'm Thissa. This is the playroom of Emily, Beth, and John. I don't know much else yet, but you should find your place before the children come in. I'd love to talk to you more later, though." She gave the dragon a warm smile and encouraged her to move quickly since she heard footsteps down the hall.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next