I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:04 am

((Oops! Sorry, I meant my "personality and appearance" to be my description, just more specific. Is that alright?))

Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:13 am

(Lol, yes it is...Gha, I think school and stress is getting to me, I just relized you mailed me. >_<' XD)

Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:23 pm

"So why do you think we were all brough here?" Ken asked them. "You know dont you Meiou?" He wanted to know what was going to happen to them.

Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:32 am

"Now that would be telling wouldnt it? Im not obliged to say at the moment. " He sighed it was sooner then had been shown to him did this mean that they were needed now before hed had a chance to even try to prepare them?

Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:48 pm

Mokona Looked around them agian, then suddanlly looked at her watch. "Oh Crap...I'm late going home! As much as I'd like to stay and talk...I need to get going. Why don't we meet somewhere tomarrow?" She re-hosited her backpack onto her back as she spoke.

Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:41 pm

(how bout you go ahead an move things along now Makona-Mun)
HBBEdit:Now now, you play nice.

Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:34 am

"Im not letting you go anywhere until we find out more. Were here for a reason!" he said. "If anyone trys to go anywhere... ill change the gravity here so you cant move!" he said, knowing he didnt know how to do that yet but hoping he would figure it out soon.

Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:47 am

"Destiny or not," Naomi argued, "I need to get home. Besides, can't our fate wait until tomorrow morning?" Naomi eyed the others. She realized that she still hadn't completely convinced Ken, but slowly started inching away.

Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:59 am

Ember smiled mischieviously. "Oh, come now. I'm sure that your parents can wait. I'm sure you can think of a pretty good exuse."

She shrugged, looking down. "And after all, destiny is one thing that cannot wait. And fate will not. And those are two things that go together."

Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:01 am

((Sorry for not posting for awile. I've been getting alot of homework lately))

Umm, what are you guys talking about?

Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:27 pm

Meiou wrote:(how bout you go ahead an move things along now Makona-Mun)
HBBEdit:Now now, you play nice.

(eh? *confused*
Anyway, I am moving it along...slowly, but surely, I do have a plan. ;) )

Mokona glared at Ken. "That’s not very nice. I'm sure we can figure out more tomorrow..." She stopped suddenly, her eyes fixated on a spot behind His head. A small, golden/white speck of "something" was floating behind him. Suddenly she realized something-there wasn't just one speck-but many. A golden star shaped outline papered under their feet, flowing brightly. "What the heck?" She cried, suddenly having a feeling of not being able to move. (doesn’t have anything to do with Ken's control over gravity)

Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:37 pm

"Eh? What..." Ember said. She stepped back, but the star grew back to keep her on. Flustered, she created a small ball of fire, and dropped it on the star. The fire burned for a second, but then blew itself out. "What's going on?!"

Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:12 am

Meiou shook his head and cursed abit. "Bloody hell not now damnit! Not now! Their not ready yet!" He cursed more namely to himself for allowing all of them to come together like this so soon.

Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:26 pm

(Yay! were started finally)

What the hecks happening?said Salom as he tried to hop out of the star. What the heck are these things?

Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:20 am

Mokona stared in shock as the star began to glow brighter, the light engulfing them all. "W-what's happening?" She cried. She screamed suddenly, as the ground had disappeared from beneath her feet, and found herself falling. "Ahhh!" She clawed at the air desperately, trying to find something to grab onto as she felt herself plunging down into nothingness.
Topic locked