Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:43 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily's face drained as the three of them were ushered into the room. Great. Now they've done it. And given the fact that the headmaster had been rather grumpy since the ceremony, she was very sure that they certainly won't be let off with just a warning. What would it be, detention? Lines? Cleaning up the school? Elily wondered if there were even any penalities in the first place, for eavesdropping.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I adore this website if simply because it looks so good without me having to do any coding at all. I've begun to archive this role play here as I'm unwilling to constantly back this up on my hard drive and email as well. So if this gets lost you should be able to just read it off. Should.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Freelance = FUN. :D Can I call him Duncan? I wanna call him Duncan.)

Duncan jogged along the corridor. According to the woman sitting in the front desk of the office, the girl called Rachelle that he was supposed to be in room 239 for her last class of the day. Looking at his watch, he saw that it was about twenty minutes into the period. He sighed. This meant that by now, the professor would probably be well into his or her lecture, which, of course, would mean that he'd probably get into trouble for trying to pull the student out of class. He didn't understand it. Why did
he get in trouble? He didn't want to take the student out of class! For God's sakes, please don't shoot the messenger. He thought to himself. It wasn't his fault.

But he was wrong about having to interrupt the class. When he arrived there, there was a small crowd of students and one professor standing just outside the doorway. Puzzled, he slowed down to a walk and approached the group carefully. The students were speaking to the professor, and they seemed to be arguing about something or other.

Duncan, desperate to finish his last task and get home, interrupted a student just as she began to speak.

"Excuse me, professor," he broke in. The professor turned to glare at him, but he ignored it. "I have been sent to fetch the student called Rachelle, on orders from the Headmaster. Is she here?"

The student that he had interrupted turned to look at him with inquiring eyes. She pushed forward from the center of the group of students.

"That would be me." She said. The girl had an odd look on her face, a mixture of curiosity, interest, and maybe even worry. Duncan couldn't decide which one was more obvious.

Turning on his heel, Duncan broke into a jog again. Rachelle kept up with him. Duncan turned around every now and then, just to make sure she was still following. Each time he turned around, she opened her mouth a little as if to say something, but never did.

Finally they arrived back outside the classroom. Duncan slowed down to a stop, then pushed Rachelle forward. Without another word, he turned around again and headed straight back the way he came, this time walking and limping slightly with exhaustion. He could be heard mumbling something about "Getting a new job" and "Working too hard" as he walked down the corridor.

Rachelle stared at the group of students and the one professor who stood awkwardly outside of the classroom. What on earth was going on? Was she in touble? No, that couldn't be it. After all, the only thing she could have possibly done wrong was arguing with the professor, but surely that wasn't enough to be in trouble. And besides, that had only just happened moments ago. No one would have known about it yet. Would they?

The three other students there looked worried. They were most definitely in trouble, by the expressions on their faces. Rachelle flashed them a weak smile, hoping it might be of some comfort to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Duncan? Dunkin? DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS!))

Alzi open her mouth to say something, but thought better of it (he wasn't the headmaster for nothing after all!) and grudginly entered the room were Phalan waited.
But not without a glimpse of the three gathered students, and most deffinetly not without a suspicion and a thought.

I hope they're more than they appear, we may need all the help we can get...

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Are Dunkin doughnuts an American brand of doughnuts or did you just make that up? :P]

The Headmaster was behind Alzi as he closed the door firmly and locked it. He had no real desire to have any more eavesdroppers, be it the students or Professor Simir.

He made short introductions of "Alazira, Phalan; Phalan, Alazira; you have met" before crossing his arms behind his back and pacing the floor for a moment or two.

"Alazira," the Headmaster spoke quietly. "I understand you had something to tell me about which caused you to return to us on Midsummer's. I only learned of this today and I must apologise, but I beg you to wait a moment longer." He began to tell her about the chaos the World was in and of the Guardians they were going to send out. Without mentioning that he requested her help, he asked, "What was the message you have brought me?"

Cid glanced up at the student. She had a watery smile on her face. With a wrinkle of his nose, he gave a wry smile in return. She was probably Rachelle the fire student and probably frightened of whatever was awaiting her.

"We three are in trouble for eavesdropping on the Headmaster's private conversations," he informed her lightly. "I bet nothing you've done can be as bad as that. You're Rachelle, right?"

[I'd like to mention that Dawn will be joining the role play as a side character at some point in the future.

How big do you each usually like role plays to go up to?]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:56 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Dunkin Doughnuts is a name of a chain of doughnut shops, quite popular I suppose. There are quite a few branches of them here in Malaysia.]

Elily glanced up at Rachelle. She probably was just as worried as they were. Stealing a look at Cid and Lukas, she concluded that they weren't as panicked as she was. At least they didn't seem like they were extremely worried or anything.

[Well, about the role-plays, not too short, yet not too long either. Maybe 50 pages MAX?]

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:48 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lukas moved his arms behind his back. He tried to get a bored look on his face (what he usually did when he was caught). But didn't quite manage it.

More orbs are 'failing'? Natural disasters. Now, that was something that made him feel uneasy. Being caught by the Headmaster (which would be the worst thing that could happen to one student here), seemed a silly worry now compared to these other problems.

Yes, he remembered his mother complaining about bad harvests. Bad business. Alas, he hadn't been listening very much.

He hadn't connected this problem to the orbs.

Finally he looked at Cid and frowned. He was worried.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Bio:

Name: Isabella Shane
Appearance: Average-looking- not extremely attractive, or unattractive for that matter. She has a medium shade of brown hair, which falls to her waist. She usually keeps it up in a bun or a long braid. Her eyes are a bright shade of green. She is also of average height for her age.
Personality: Isabella is very, very serious about things and is a logical thinker. She is not one to joke around and is very bossy- which sometimes is good, considering her orders have gotten people out of trouble in the past.
Other: Isabella has come to the school to teach as a substitute. She is a professional healer, meaning her elemental power is wind, and her role is White Mage.))

Isabella walked briskly down the hallways of the school.

It's my first day on the job, and I'm going to be late! she thought to herself. She figured it wouldn't be good if a student saw a teacher running in the hallway, so she kept her pace to a long stride. She finally neared a door she thought was her classroom. She opened it, ready to explain herself to her students- but all that was inside was a broom and a mop.

"I'm supposed to teach in a broom closet?!" she muttered furiously to herself. She checked her direction sheet- and she had followed all the right steps.

The directions must be wrong, she thought angrily to herself. She was already ten minutes late; she didn't have time to wonder the school in search of her classroom! She'd just have to go back to the Headmaster and ask for new directions. Isabella quickly set off at a fast walk, faster than how she had came, towards the Headmaster's office. Thankfully, she had passed that many times and knew where she was going.

Five minutes later, she reached the door and rapped quickly on it.

"Headmaster!" she called through the door, "I need you... and quickly!"

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:02 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Sorry, I meant in player number size. :P]

The door opened sharply. A short woman with greying hair stood looking at the taller, younger girl through round spectacles. She peered at Isabella.

"The Headmaster is not in at the current moment. I am his secretary. Are you the new substitute, Healer Isabella Shane?" the woman asked with a curious expression on her face. She had been expecting someone older, someone more experienced. Isabella would have to be very good at healing for the Headmaster to - well, it wasn't any of his secretary's business.

Cid patted the ground next to him. "Come sit down," he offered to Rachelle. "There's nothing else to do anyway." He glanced at the others. Lukas and Elily were both looking at him. Thinking it was something he said, he defended himself. "What?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Oh, LOL. 5-7 players.]

At Cid's sudden question, Elily looked away quickly, muttering something along the lines of, 'Nothing'. She really wasn't in the mood for idle chatter. An air of gloominess was setting in. The Headmaster seemed like he was stalling them somehow, but that was just what she thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(I knew someone was gonna mention Dunkin' Doughnuts, and I had a feeling it was going to be you, Swissy. :P)

Rachelle shrugged, trying to keep calm, then plopped down on the ground next to the boy who had spoken. "Yeah, I'm Rachelle." She replied, taking a deep breath. She wasn't in trouble. She couldn't be in trouble. She laughed a little, feeling slightly silly for being paranoid.

(Short post, but I'm really brain dead and tired. Oh, and how big? Hmmm. I don't really mind how big it gets, but I guess somewhere between 5 and 10 people.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"That would be me", Isabella replied, annoyed, "I need him or somebody who can provide me with a full map of the school within," here she glanced down at her watch, "The twenty minutes left in my class!"

She tapped her foot impatiently and glared at the secretary, who really didn't do anything. Isabella was just the glaring kind.

"And why is the Headmaster so busy, anyway?"

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lukas sighed deeply, also putting himself next to others onto the floor. Suddenly his face got a devilish expression. He leaned closer to the newcomer, a girl.

"Sounds like the ideal double-date? You know, romance flares up under dire circumstances," he said playfully.

For acting like this, he had been smacked around the head many times. Alas, Lukas never seemed to learn.

((Err.. Lukas sounds.. creepy. :P ))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Leering Lukas. Alliteration!]

The secretary sat herself at her desk and filed some paper.

At Isabella's words, she looked up with a hint of steel glinting in her grey eyes. "If I were you, Healer Isablella, I would be more polite if I did not want to lose my job," she informed her icily.

"The Headmaster requested that should you arrive, you sit here and wait for him." She pushed a pile of books forward on her desk. "What the Headmaster does is not within your contract to know but one would think that anyone would know how difficult it is for us to function in this time." The secretary looked at Isabella darkly. With the Orbs in this state, how could anyone think the Headmaster should not be busy?

She clicked her folder shut. "You are going to have a different, much smaller class," she added. "It's a special class, with special needs and you will be in charge of teaching all four elements in it, to bring the students up to Master level. They are not much younger than yourself, so you will need to be able to command respect. There are a couple of troublemakers within the class, according to the Headmaster."

Cid glanced at Elily, to Lukas, then at Elily again. A sly grin spread over his face. Turning back towards Elily so only she could see the wicked expression and not the others, he mouthed, "Watch this." He couldn't wait to see Lukas get swiped round the head again. Rachelle was a Fighter - Cid was pretty sure she could pack a heavy punch.

[Apologies about the slow pace right now. I'm waiting for Swissy. If she doesn't appear by tomorrow, I'll be taking over her character temporarily as she's on holiday by then.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:08 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily stared down sharply at Lukas who was sitting down on the floor at his last sentence. She raised her staff a few inches, but tried to stop herself. It took every inch of her self-control not to smack Lukas on the head herself. She wondered if her white mage staff was able to deal enough pain.

Double date indeed! How could he say of such a thing at times like these? But then again, Elily supposed he was only trying to liven up the rather tense situation. She sighed silently, and resumed leaning back against the wall.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next