Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kaila nodded slowly. "I'm in, too." she said, just loud enough for everyone to hear. When she called her mother, she would just say it was classified--the M.A.G.I certainly had enough classified information to go around the worlds a thousand times, possibly more. And this probably was classified, anyways...

Kaila looked around, to see the others who had decided to come.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta raised an eyebrow.
"I don't risk my damn neck for anyone but me. I mean..." She looked around the room pointedly. "If anyone here is your Godmond, what are you gonna do? Kill them probably, or lock them up and experiment on them. If I...we, are going to do this..."

She smiled wickedly.

"I want some compensation. I don't care if this damn planet is gonna be blown to pieces by the Th'meil, I think we'd all like som part of this to work for us as well as the government," She added bitterly.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:02 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Amaya cast a sly, sidelong glance at Eta. She at least was no fool. She looked back towards Phalan. He would no doubt come up with some extravagant-sounding reward that he would find the resources for in M.A.G.I.'s paperclip budget. These bureaucracies were all the same. She shifted her weight slightly and waited for the others to respond.

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou was jus curious to know what kinda things the others were gonna get. After all with them going all out to ensure they get his assistance.He jus crossed his arms looking at Acqua there was jus something odd about her that he didnt like. She in some ways reminded him of white back in his living days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:12 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((err.. when are we gonna get out of the room?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Hey, wait a bit, we're still talking. *huffy* ))

Eta smiled at Amaya, recognising her from somewhere with a start. SHe regained her composure, racking her memory...where had she seen her before?

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:30 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

[I wonder when we can move along... hopefully DB gets back soon.]

Acqua saw Meiou looking at her. All she could do was return a blank stare. I wonder what he's looking at... Voulrath thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(I'm back! Sorry yall!)

Phalan turned to Eta, "I cannot say that I am suprised, I expected such an attitude for most of you," he said, he paused for a moment in contemplation, "The five thousand you were promised will be delivered to you. As for compensation for the rest of the mission... we have been authorized to give you, whatever you want, gold, diamonds, land, stock, technology.... whatever you hold valuable, except for you Meiou, we already made our deal. The rest of you can be paid whenever you want. If you want your money now, then we will give it to you, but we do have ways of making sure you keep your word. So, with that out of the way, what do you say?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I hold to my word." Kaila said. "I'm still coming, whatever anyone elses opinions are. But I ask one thing--could you send my money to my mother? I don't really have a use for it right now, and my mom really needs it."

She glanced at the others, looking at their faces, as if putting them into memory. Or was she daring them?

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan looked at Mr.White, who's eye's scrolled numbers for a moment, then cleared. He looked up and smiled. "Done," the hologram said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou looked at Phalan "Wasnt gonna ask for anything else. As you said we already concluded what I am getting from this." He looked over at Mr.white "So still hate me for killing you White?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:43 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Voulrath could not perceive why these people would need such material possessions. Acqua accepted the five thousand. He certainly won't be needing it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:39 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Amaya raised an eyebrow. Anything indeed, we all have limits. She shrugged then took a deep breath and began to speak in a quick, clipped tone. "I want 50 dg of cartesian diamonds. I want another 2 M in guaranteed earthgov bonds," she said, and took another breath, "I want to be paid up front. The money to my account along with 70% percent of the diamonds. I want the other 30% handed to me directly. And that's all." She leaned back in her chair then, a bemused smile playing across her lips.

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan turned to a computer and typed in a few things. A robot that resembled a trunk of some sort rolled up and opened., "We can give you 20% now, the other 80% to your account, and a bonus 5% at the end of the mission."

White's eye's narrowed slightly, "Tried, Meiou, you tried to kill me, and obviously failed," the hologram's voice was cold, "No I do not hate you for attempting to murder me...." he was cut short by Phalan.

(moving along)

"Well, now that we've settled that, come this way," the robot arms lifted them into the ceiling, for a moment the rushed through darkness, stopped, and decended into a lit room. The room was huge, and large peices of machinery were being operated throughout the area. But in the center of the room, highlighted by several spotlights, floated a large, silver spaceship. It was the size of a football stadium, and sleekly designed as well. It's design was not unlike the space shuttles of the 21st century, looking somewhat like an plane. It's wings were rounded like two large half disks, and it's dorsal fin was shaped much the same way. It's engine cluster consisted of four massive rockets, coupled with a dozen smaller manuvering thrusters. It seemed to made of one huge peice of metal, as not seams or rivets could be seen.

"This, is the Polaris," Mr. White said, as the chairs decended to a catwalk that lead to the ship's loading bay, "A Surian class VI starship. Capable of great speads at sublight, and can travel up to thirty times faster than the speed of light. It is fully equipped to almost any purpose, from exploration vessel, to battle cruiser. Medical facilites are state of the art, living quaters are the best in the industry and it posess a computer system to rival even my CPU." The chairs stopped at the air lock and Phalan stepped down into the ship, indicating to the others to do the same.

"Computer," Phalan said, "Load interface program."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Oooh... this is nice..." Kaila whispered. She looked at the ship, almost ignoring Mr. White. She didn't care about the living quarters, or the CPU, or about the medical facilities. Oh, they were useful, sure enough, but it was the sleekness of the ship that caught her eye... She didn't want it, but it interested her.

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next