Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Baalinda looked at the pink poogle toy's head that Fluffy was showing her, frowning down at him she waggled a finger at him as if saying 'no'. Arianna woke up in time to hear about the cookies and grinned. She walked over to Asara, "Wanna play dress ups? Maybe we can ask Mr Yurbleson for some things to dress up in..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Arianna, the red cybunny from the tea party, had approached Asara, and asked her if she wanted to play dress up. "Of course, I'd love to! But first, I should find out what Pan's doing. I think the mention of cookies made him hyper..." She pointed over to Pan, who was hop-dancing around Mr. Yurbleson. "Here Pan, over here..." Asarael coaxed. Pan hopped back over, and into her arms.
"Alright, let's go ask Mr. Yurbleson for the clothes. Why don't we use Usuki or faerie doll clothes for our petpets?" Asara smiled graciously at the cybunnny.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:12 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
Yurbleson put down the book and gave all of the neopets a cookie and a toy of their choice. He gave spme Illusion doll clothes and some clothes from a Jeran and a lord Kass usuki. to the cybunny. "You've been realy good everybody. Keep it up and you will get a star on our "Good Noodle" chart." he said as he pointed to a colorful chart with no star on it saying "Good Noodles" and with every neopets' name on it. "If you earn 10 "Good Noodle Stars" you will get a prize from the treasure box." He said as he was pointing to a treasure box filled with random items.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((Fluffy is a very tempromental Cirrus I would advise not to do something like that again... For all the Rp characters' sakes))
Fluffy became sad and yet again started to cry. Andrew hadn't noticed Fluffy crying yet. He had already rained all over Baalinda...

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Drakona nodded, his gaze shifting over to the chart. He looked at it for a couple of seconds, before it lost his attention entirely. Smiling lightly, he walked over to a small cushion and set Hartha down on it. The Faellie crooned softly before falling asleep.

He stretched lightly, looking over the other Neopets. Once more his eyes brightened, but this time the reason was because he spotted someone he might want to play with. It was that Green Shoyru, Domina... if he was correct, didn't she want to be King Hagan's successor? Or something?

With a smile, he hurried over to the Shoyru. Maybe she would let him be one of her guards.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:10 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Kiarastar
Species:Kougra
Color:Purple
Special quirks: Cannot get enough of cookies.
Personality: The one who usually is playful.
Appearance: Purple, always carries a patched blanket
Petpet: Kookith
Petpet name: Kookyhead (dontask)
Petpet color:snow
Petpet personality: It has a disease of the vocal cords so all it can say is Breee! *cutely of course* 0:) It get in fights with the other petpets.
Petpet appearance: A snow kookith *DOH!*

A Neopet walked up with its owner. A purple kougra "Hey! Let go!" She said. It's snow kookith was biting her patched blue blanket. The snow kookith finally let go. "Thanks kookyhead! Oh! Hi! I'm Kiarastar! This is my petpet... Oooh! cookies!"...

A&A&A&A&A&A&A&A&A root beer. what? it has caffieene?...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:22 pm 

DracoDrake then finally noticed something strange about that weird Grundo. He seemed to be hiding something! Hoping to do well this time, DracoDrake got nearer to see.

Warning: the above message might cause confusion!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:23 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
Yurbleson grabbed a whole bunch of unique books and set the on the ground. He said "You guys can real these books, if you want" He got out some sandwiches and petpet food and put in a tape called "The Curse of Maraqua"
He watched the movie as the neopets were playing with each other.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Baalinda looked at Fluffy with a weird look... something like this 0_o.... deciding that she was wet enough she smiled, slightly fakely, "Aww I'm sorry, that Pink Poogle Toy's head is really cute." Then, trying to get away from the Cirrus while not looking suspicious, she made her way over to a Purple Kougra carrying a blanket. "Hiya! I'm Baalinda, wanna get a sandwich and watch the video together?"

Arianna grinned, "Wow, I've never been called a noodle before..." Giggling to herself she grabbed a cheese and tomato sandwich, some chicken flavoured petpet food for Evelyn and the clothes that Mr Yurbleson had given them. Turning back to Asara and Pan she smiled even more, "Grab some food and we can eat before getting started."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Domina rummaged through the toybox and finally found a crown that was in such bad condition, nobody in their right mind would even consider calling it a crown. However, she put it on and went to watch the movie. Innocence was flitting around her again.

"Where does he go off to I wonder...and why does he always come back with some cotton in his mouth?"

WhiteEdit: Please follow the 3 sentence rule.

Edit: Whoops sorry about that

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Last edited by Syrill on Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:47 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Fluffy cheered up a little, but he was still dripping a little. Fluffy moved on looking for more praise. He started to nudge Arianna, now wanting her attention.

Meanwhile Andrew was nearing a breakthrough in his plans.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Arianna turned to look at Fluffy, slightly annoyed by the little cloud-like petpet. Picking up a little green hat with a red feather poking out of the top from her pile of clothing, she placed the item on the Cirrus's head. "There you go, a cute little hat for your little head. You look absolutely adorable. Now run... er.... fly off and show your owner how cute you look!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

{How amusing...hehe...Ria knows how to get rid of Cirrus'}

Domina had just found the perfect spot to sit when she spotted Innocence leaving again. She followed him this time, secretly, though there was no place to hide behind had he turned to look. He was heading towards a white weewoo. Domina shook her head. This was not the time to get into the neopian times!

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((*Throws imaginary rock at imaginary Cirrus floating near my head*... well I wouldn't have to get rid of them so often if they didn't come after me all the time... *turns around and sees giant swarm of Cirrus' floating towards her* 0_o))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:29 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Yep she knows how to handle a cirrus she does! :D))
Fluffy likes his new hat he rubs against her to show his apriaciation((SP?)). He then leaves to show Andrew. He rubs agianst him for attention. "Not now Fluffy I'm nearing a breakthrough in the Hugimigravitywhatsimathigy I'll play later Ok? Why don't you go and make friends with some petpets?" Fluffy nodded and put down the ripped Pink poogle toy head and went up to Innocence. "BBBBBBBRRRRRRRP!" he says in petpet language.

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next