Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh reached into her back pocket and pulled out a thin, silver key and unlocked the door, turning the knob and pushed the door open with her foot. She flipped on the light switch. "Er...' She blushed slightly, remembering how messy her small area was. "Yeah...Ekkid's the orginized one. I'm just orginized in my own special way." She smiled and walked in, grabbing her blood red guitar and setting it against her small dresser so that she could get the papers that were scattered all over her bed into a pile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid ushered Isaac inside the door. His shadow shrieked as they entered the brightly lit room. Ekkid reached out with a hand and dimmed the lights.

"My shadow is complaining. Nothing is wrong, Isaac." He said. Ekkid sat down on his bed. "You get that far corner for now." Ekkid said, pointing across the room. "That's where you will stay until we trust you." He reached out and dimmed the lights again, easing his shadow's pain.

In the dark room below, Martio stood in the room and gathered his wits. He switched into invisible mode and went around the edge of the room, feeling for a light switch. He could feel none. What he did feel, though, was a door. He stepped back and blasted the door down with a sharp gust of wind. He stepped out into a dark corridor. He was back.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:13 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh looked over at Ekkid. "Be. Nice. You may not trust him but maybe I do. He hasn't done anything yet to show us that he's like...an enemy or anything." With that, Shiloh stacked all the papers, humming quietly. She then got down on the floor and peered under her bed, reaching under it and pulle dout a large, black binder. Opening it, she revealed about six notebooks, all full. There were a series of thick lamintated pages, all with all sorts of music notes drawn across them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid shook his head. "I just had someone that I considered a close friend turn on me and try to kill me, you, and the Headmaster. I couldn't let anything happen to you." He said. His shadow nodded emphatically.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:18 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"What's wrong with your shadow? I told mine to stop bugging it."
He's hurt from the light, you dolt! Isaac's shadow told him
why arn't you hurt?
I'm used to it. I coudn't stop him from waking up before you told me to leave him alone, sorry.
Good job, idiot
Isaac had this discussion with himself as he set up his sleeping bag, plugged in mini TV and gamecube, and set up a tarp over his sleeping bag in the corner.
"For practicing my skill" he explained before streching a needle thin shadow from his corner tooutside the door, carefully making it look like a crack in the cement outside.
"and that is an alarm, I don't completely trust you ether, Ekkid."

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh sighed and placed her fingrs to her temples. "Alright. While you guys discuss this whole trust thing, I am going back outside." Shiloh slipped her guitar in it's nylong case, slinging the strap over her shoulder and grabed the heavy looking binder...well...heavy for what it was anyways. She began to make her way towards the door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Have fun." Ekkid said, waving covertly at Shiloh. "And Isaac, I think that that is fair enough." He rolled over and fell asleep. His shadow peeked over his back at Isaac. It waved timidly at Isaac's shadow, beckoning it to come over. Ekkid was snoring before Shiloh even made it out the door.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Just as Shiloh had grabbed her key and walked out the door, shutting it behind her, there was the sound of laughing and then Shiloh's voice. "Hey! Watch where you're going, you little brats!" Then, it was silent as she shoved her hands into her pockets, making her way slowly down the hallway, taking her time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:36 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Bye then!" He called after her before turning to organize his game library by his sleeping bag.
Well, we best make use of this situation you have made, ask Ekkid's shadow what happened earlier, but if he doesn't want to talk about it, don't pester him, you've caused enough problems already. he told his shadow.
Aye, Aye sir his shadow responded sarcastically.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid's shadow raised a hand in salutation as Isaac's shadow approached. When Isaac's shadow began asking questions about earlier, Ekkid's shadow began shaking with fear. Just watch the door, okay? It said, shaking uncontrollably. It withdrew into Ekkid's suit of armor, only its eyes peeking out.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:57 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

It seems something pretty bad happened, his shadow was scared silly
hmm, wther your right, or Ekkid is a lot weeker willed than I thought.
he told me to watch the door.
do it, report all the people who pass.
ok, I'm on it
Isaac closed his eyes, fiening sleep as his shadow slunk along the trapline and rattled off people.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:09 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Only about an hour later was it that Shiloh made her way back to the room, stopping when she saw that both guys were asleep. She shut the door quietly and tiptoed to her bed, setting her guitar case down and sat on the bed. She rolled up her pant legs, revealing tall combat boots and untied them, placing them by her dresser.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Martio ran along the dark corridors, finally finding the stairway. He ran out of the doorway at the top of the stair and found himself outside again. He ran over to the entrance to the cavern, but found it sealed once more, with a small crater where a large amount of rock and soil had been taken. He raced along to the dormitory, sneaking through the halls. He stopped just outside the door of their room. He gathered his energy in silence, waiting to be at his prime.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:21 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac! Someone is here, and I think they mean the other two harm! Isaac's shadow suddenly yelled at him
"Ekkid, Shiloh, wake up!" Isaac wispered. "The kid the Headmaster was dealing with earlier is outside the door! He's gathering his energy for something." Isaac started gathering shadows in a ball arround his fist.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh sat straight up, blinking a couple of times and raised a brow. "Who...?" She then thought and it clicked in her mind. "Martio?" she hissed, looking over to Ekkid.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next