Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:20 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Krystel heard the footsteps getting louder as somebody approached the room. Moving quickly, she raced back to her place, under the chair. Cautiously peering out from within the shadows, she saw a young girl enter the room.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Luke accidently forgot to go back under the boxes, he just sat down on the floor a meter in front of the boxes where he had to be!
The poor sergeant was thinking very nervously: 'Please don't let her have noticed me... Please...'

Luckely for Luke, the little girl didn't notice him, she immediatly ran to another toy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:38 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Krystel saw the little girl approaching her, and quickly scooted back to her original position. The girl plonked herself on the floor, and started playing with her. After about 15 minutes of this, during which time Krystel was getting increasingly dizzier, the girl got bored and ran out of the room.

Krystel trotted over to the sergeant that she had seen out of place. "Phew, that was a close one. How often does that happen?"

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((i'm going to make it a little dangerous for the toys if you don't mind xD))

"Mostly of the time they don't notice it, but if they would, the older ones see it earlier, but mostly of the time they don't care a lot about it."
From outside the room they hear the mother say: "Beth? Come down for breakfast!"
The toys wait untill they hear the little sister go of the stairs and then Luke says: "OK, I was lucky this time, but during breakfast there's another 15 minutes for us to move."

While saying this he did not notice the door opening and a cat showing his face through the door...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
All Laksha did was curl up into a little fluff ball and she would look like a cotton ball. She uncurled herself and said, "There's too much space in this room for us to hide...and anyone can catch us running arou-" Laksha looked at the gap at the door and froze. She said slowly and quietly, "Every one freeeeze now, whether you like it or not. Trust me..."

The cat, being a cat, was always quiet and careful and it walked in through the narrow gap. As long as its whiskers can get through, the cat can get through. The cat stepped closer and closer to the toys...

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Okay, the first part of this post is from before Beth entered the room)

Sira hurried and went back to her box, she was lucky they were close to it when they were playing ball. She quickly went into her original postition, and stood stock-still.

Sira had not moved when the girl had left, so she didn't have to do anything when the cat entered. One of her ears had flopped over, and it was very uncomfortable.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The cat just simply walked through the chamber. Luke was scared to death when she accidently pushed the sergeant over.

LilEdit: 3 sentences of role play please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:52 pm 

Miss Molly had observed the others throughout the night, and when the first rays of morning shined, she climbed within her coffin-box once more and waited. Beth entered the room before breakfast, but Miss Molly was ignored. Now, a cat had entered.

I always have been rather fond of felines, she thought, leaning forward to watch it.

Image Miss Kass has temporarily/momentarily/possibly returned to the forums!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||Could someone look after Isitha for me? Thanks, I'm going away you see.||

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Tuna Consuma, since the last thing Isitha did was turn back into toy form and sit on his chair, he could very easily sit there until you came back if you wish. :) ))

A cat casually entered the room. She walked around, peeking her nose behind things and glancing on top of shelves. She seemed to be looking for someone. She accidentally pushed the sergeant and carefully replaced him with her paw. "Sorry about that," she whispered. Not finding who she was looking for, she left the room.

Thissa breathed a sigh of relief, but then held her breath when another cat entered. Thissa watched carefully from her vantage point under the picture book. The orange tabby circled the room as if it was checking for anything out of place. He batted the ball around a little, then sat down and cleaned his tail. He noticed the sun from the window briefly shine on the sergeant and walked over to investigate. The orange tabby walked around the toy and sniffed it curiously. Then he quickly pounced and tossed the military toy up into the air, batting it around with his paws like a mouse.

"Whiskers! Time for breakfast!" Mrs. Montgomery said from the bottom of the stairs. The cat paused in its fun and Luke fell to the carpet. He heard the sound of cat food being poured into his plastic bowl and quickly raced out of the room.

As soon as the cat had gone, Angara squeezed herself out from under the book and rushed over to the sergeant. "Are you okay?"

Suddenly, the playroom door opened and Mrs. Montgomery stepped in. Thissa promptly slumped down. "Hmm, I could have sworn I heard something up here. Probably just that crazy cat." She barely saw the movement of the tiger from the corner of her eye and looked over. "I wish the children wouldn't leave their new toys laying around." She picked up Thissa and Luke and gently placed them on a shelf. "There you go." The mother turned around and surveyed the room. "Much better," she said and smiled. Then she left the room to serve breakfast to everyone else.

((Note: Anyone can hear the toys speak, but only the toys can hear the cats speak. I have also made a note of this on the front page.))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Phew! I'm okay... now i just need to find out how many cats there really are..."

Luke stood up and looked down, thinking of how high this shelf is. Suddenly he continued thinking out loud: "Thank god the darker one is nice to us! That cat might help us,"

he tought of all the possibilities he had with an inside spy: "he could show us around the house this night and he can protect us against that other cat..."

The slightly injured military toy cleaned his outfit and said spontanious to Angara: "But did you see how that cat ran away when there was food for him? That way we could lure him if he's 'playing' with us again!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Noah had really wanted to go up to the cat and show that he was a dog, but he was only a stuffed dog, could he match up to a cat? After the cat had batted around one toy, he decided not to go up to the cat. He moved a bit after the cat had left only to realize that the mother had come into the room. He stayed very still and when she left the room, he was very relieved. "That was another close one." he said to anyone near him.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thissa looked down as well. She sized up their height and decided that she could easily jump down unharmed and carry the soldier if she needed to.

"Hmm, that is a good point. Maybe one of the toys can throw their voice? I've heard of toys that could do that. I could be wrong, but I think the first cat was a female." She looked down again and glanced at the soldier. "Would you like to get down or stay up here for a bit incase someone comes back? I think I can easily carry you and jump down unharmed," she asked Luke.

(Edited for typos)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Last edited by Jasujo on Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Luke suddenly said angry: "Excuse me? Carry me? I'm a military toy, eh!"
He then looked down ready to jump, looked down again, said: "Don't worry... i'll do it..." He then looked down very good, cleared his throat, looks at Angara scared, but did not want to admit he was scared.

He then for the last time looked down and then sighed and said: "Err... nevermind just take me down, i'm afraid of..." he then almost said something he did not want to say, because nobody wants to admit that they're scared of heights. That's why he slightly modified his sentence saying: "scared of... getting my clothes dirty."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I will be gone for about two weeks. Can someone please take care of my character/characters until I get back? I do not mind who, just make sure they don't get left behind or anything. Thanks.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next