Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:08 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(I am sure it is night, as the sun has gone down!!!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Okay, so the first night passed. Then it was day and now the sun has gone down, so it is the next night, right?))

Jordan woke the next night, refreshed. She set off for the main part of the castle, thoughts of her previous night's study tossing in her head. She was so engrossed with her thoughts that she almost bumped into the Queen.

"Pardon me, Mistress. I wasn't watching where I was going." Jordan bowed and made to continue on her way.

"By the way, have you found anything interesting?" Illeria asked.

"No, I'm sorry to say. I've gone over most of what we have about the Book and the gargoyles. I feel like there is something right in front of us, the missing key so to say, but we just cannot see it." Jordan looked off towards a nearby stained glass window. The rising moon seemed like a glowing pearl tonight, though it was not full yet. "I will continue my research until I find the answer we need."

The female vampier nodded to Illeria and continued on her way.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Randosh flew back to the castle again. "Oh, hello Jordan, did the queen tell you the news?"

Randosh explained everything to Jordan, including some of the things he didn't tell the queen. He trusted Jordan, but not the queen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jordan continued down the hall. As she entered the main foyer, the Roonypon demon entered and flew towards her. "Ah, hello, Randosh. It is good to see you." She smiled.

"Oh, hello Jordan, did the queen tell you the news?" he asked.

"The news? Which news would this be? Also, how did things go with the Queen?" Jordan listened intently while Randosh explained. "That is good to hear. I know you have been waiting a long time for your people to be free. They will also prove a big help on our side."

Jordan thought again about her studies earlier. "Unfortunately, I have not been as successful. I have been researching every night for some clue that we must have passed over. All I find is the same information over and over. I have almost exhausted our resouces in this castle, which is no small feat. I have a feeling that there is something we are missing, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. It is becoming most frustrating." She looked at him more intently. "We are running out of time. I feel a horrible presence on the wind. Right now we are at a standstill. It's maddening now knowing what to do next. The gargoyles and werecreatures are going to make their move soon. I only wish I knew how."

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Illeria went after Jordan. "Jordan, can you come to my study please, I need to tell you something" Then illeria dissapeared into her study which was only across the hall.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6