Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:10 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nikolai leaned back, getting his feet a little too close to the fire for comfort, but ignoring it. "Actually," his unnatural ears picking up the comment as clear as day, "The sun is much more trustworthy than the dark, in the dark, you could get bloody robbed by a low-skilled thief and no one could do a thing about it. But the sun, its a clever one, it shines monstrous amounts of daylight on said thief, burning all the safety of not being seen right out of him." He retrieved an odd cane from his side, oddly unscrewing off the top to reveal that the handle was actually a flask. He took a long drink of a dark liquid, to the eyes of a normal being it would only appear as an odd shade of whiskey, though with a sickly sweet smell. The creature screwed the tip back on, and leaned somewhat against it. "I believe I'll be gone before the sun comes up," the vampire said after his nourishment, "I have things to see get done before it shines in the morn'"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Do you mind if I join?" Shi said, walking out of the brush. There was a newcomer, one that was not with the others when she had last seen them. Rivana was quiet, and Shi did not know how to take this. Was it good, or bad?

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu sees Rivana. "oh hello there please sit the dinner is almost done." Raiu takes the meat on the stick and sets it over the fire and starts to rotate it. I wonder what Neko looks like in her demon form Raiu thinks to himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:37 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
"Ah, the gangs all here. I dont supposed i caught your name, stranger. You do look slightly familiar though..." he didnt want to voice his suspicions for the chance of being caught off guard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nikolai arched a wary eyebrow, "Familiar? That is not a good word in my vocabulary, I prefer to travel alone, not to get too socialized with people." the vampire grinned, revealing his horribly sharp teeth, but making no sudden moves. "Mortals are much too fickle for that."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:59 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
"Thats what i thought Nikolai!" he said. He eyes widened and he gasped. "I mean umm... what was your name?" he said, accidentaly letting his name slip through before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nikolai chuckled, "You do not have to keep your guise up anymore, I am fully aware that you know me, and I know you in return, though didn't really know if you were alive or dead." his voice seemed different, softer, but even more deadly. "Not that I cared, your exploits with demons were bound to murder you anyway, if I didn't first." He took another drink from his cane, this time, letting the blood fall on his face, instead of keeping it close to his lips. After he was finished with the arcane act he spoke, "But really, what would you be doing with a bunch like this?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

At the word 'Familiar', the Raven cawed, as if offended. Shi reached up to pet the feathers of Rivana. "She doesn't like that word; it is not what she is, and many mistake her for it. We are just friends." Shi said. Then she cocked her head slightly, eyeing the Vampire and Half-Demon interestedly.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:11 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Glyfforin sighed. "I hoped you wouldnt remember me. Thats a part of my life im trying to forget... you know, after the whole village turned against me when i came of age to be on my own. All because of my being part human. But things keep getting complicated. Remember the story called the prophesy that we all used to listen to as children?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"This new meeting might tear appart this quest." Neko muttered to herself, sighing softly, "...I fear that this will end before it even began." She glanced at the others there for a moment, but soonn turned her gaze towards the ground, her eyes closing slowly. "I don't fear for my fate...I fear for the world's fate..." she said under her breath. None of them would have really heard this, she didn't really want any of them to hear it either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:13 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Seeing Nikolai was in his own little world (haha ^_^) Glyfforin decided to ignore the question and turned his attention to Neko. "Nikolai will help us with defeating the first demon guardian that holds one of the hope weapons. I believe, if my memory is correct, its the Raven-tailed bow, Rivanas weapon, as well as her jewel."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Rivana is a raven. Shi [A friend of mine told me it was Japanese for Death, I'm not sure though] is the Half-Demon.)

"Demon guardian? Hope Weapons? What are those?" Shi asked. She cocked her head slightly.

In a flutter of excitement, Rivana rose to the nearest tree, cawing.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:40 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"So...we have another person to help us with this storybook quest..." Neko muttered softly. "As long as we can start on this journey as soon as possible." The girl sighed as she looked over at the horizon, 'This night will go on forever.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:30 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Whoops twizzler, i keep getting that mixed up cause of the x-men rp i had before where you were rivana. i think it was x-men... idk ^_^))

"Well, Shi, that man back there was an evil demon than could mean the destruction of the world. We need to collect certain weapons and jewels that will help us defeat him, the jewels minimizing his powers on us. Nikolai has a skill to see well in the dark, this will help us in the cave of forever endings. We cannot use any kind of light in that cave or it will awaken things beyond even my comprehension, so Nikolai will help us by leading us through." he turned to Nikolai. "Isnt that right" "I thought so" he said before letting Nikolai respond.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Wait so we are going to trust a vampire?" Raiu asked Glyfforin. "I am a tiger I can see fine in the dark." Raiu crosses his arms and leans against a nearby tree.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next