Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Like I would know!" Ember said to Makona, without thinking. Then, she, too plunged downwards. She managed not to scream, but she was panicking, for the air around her started to heat up.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Naomi stared in disbelief as, one by one, each member of the group disappeared. Then, she too, was absorbed.
Now, Naomi was not one to scream and such, but being devoured by nothingness is certainly something to scream about. Naomi opened her mouth to scream, but no noise came out. In a few moments, every group member had been absorbed into darkness.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou sighed and thought to himself about several things. Why had this chosen to happen then it wasnt supposed to happen still for sometime. He couldnt explain it for this was the first time he had ever been wrong in the using of his gift.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
As Mokona fell she continued to claw at the air, trying to stop her decent. The darkness had engulfed her, causing a dark and clammy felling to engulf her. She looked down, and was surprised to see a speck of light rapidly growing. No, not growing...getting closer! It approached with increasing speed, until she slammed right into it. The light spilled over her, and she found herself fading

Fade to black....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:42 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Ken was the last one to fall into the darkness. He stood on the star, watching the others fade away. He closed his eyes, remembering something he read in a poem one time. "Give thine a dagger so thy may plunge it into darkness" he muttered, and like that dagger, he plunged into the darkness with a smirk on his face. He was ready for anything... well not everything, but he was determined to keep his cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:10 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As Ember plunged into darkness, she blinked. She didn't like the darkness; at least, not complete darkness like this. Here, there was no light.

"There is no darkness if there is no light, and no light without darkness." It took her a second to remember where she had heard that, but when she did, she smiled slightly. She should have known her sister wouldn't let her alone, even when they were far apart. She knew, then, that even if it were only random sayings over the years, she would not be alone.

She calmed down, and the air around her once more returned to normal temperature--or at least as normal as it could be in this strange place.

"Where are we going, I wonder? Is it some known place, or somewhere only dreamed of?"

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:34 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

All he could say in response to amany of these questions was "You wouldnt believe me if I told you. " Or " If i told you the truth would you really beleive it?" Though it would feel good to get back to what he liked to call home these others werent ready for what awaited them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
With a "thump" Mokona hit the ground, which was surprisingly plush. The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was healthy looking green grass and dirt. slowly sitting up, she tried to take in what was happening, and failed. "What in the world..." She watched in surprise as the others fell from the sky.(as far as she could tell, that was where they were coming from) "What the hell just happened?" she muttered, standing up and dusting herself off. She looked a the landscape around her in wonder, which was nothing like home. a vast valley stretched around her, mountains in the far west, a vast rolling forest stretched for miles in another direction, and she could see what looked like the ocean to the east.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:43 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Um.. Where are we? said Salom as he looked around the environment. Oh yeah. Hi i'm Salom. What are your names?

I am in a state of SUPAH W00tNESS
Thanks for the neato set Kitten_Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember hit the ground softly, her knees bent to help absorb the pressure. Strangely enough, there was little of it, or at least from what she could tell. She blinked in confusion, looking around at the scenery. A vast valley stretched around them, there were mountains in the far west, a forest stretched for miles in another direction, and in the far east she saw what looked like either a very large lake or a sea.

"You know, I think I'm going to like this place. It seems pretty peaceful, actually. Just watch out for people falling, and you should be fine, eh?"

Someone who called himself Salom asked their names. "My name is Ember," she replied. Then she grinned. "Can you guess one of the reasons why?"

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:58 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Naomi fell and landed in a squating postition. She slowly rose to her feet.
This new land was strange... It was the greenest pasture she'd ever seen. Everything seemed so perfect and flawless.
"I'm Naomi," she said to Salom. "Where are we?"

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Do I really need to repeat myself on this? No I didnt think so. Look jus for now realize that things arent gonna be the same as before."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mokona glared at Meiou for a moment because of his inexplanation(is there even such a thing?) and tried to ignore how cross she was getting, but failed. "Okay, got it, things are different, no duh." she rolled her eye's, her temper getting the better of her. "Now, what do you see we move on to lesson two...Whatever that is."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Well personally i dont think your quite ready for lesson 1 even let alone 2 but seeing as were here theres little time to be wasted. To put it simply were no longer on earth. " He shook his head an sighed this was gonna be hard.

(Yo makona you gonna give them their d-tectors or shall i?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Do you EVER give straight answers?" she said in an exasperated tone. "I don't care if you confuse me to no end, just give us all a straight answer!"

(Relax would ya? All in good time...)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next