Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Gabrielle decided not to take the time to make her English perfect. Hogwarts served that purpose. Yet, she did take a few minutes to make herself understandable.

"I'm first year... Came with my sister- you know her. I'm young a year but Dumbledore permitted me. I'm ten only, but I'm tall, so I can pass for an older year. Spent some time at Hogwarts years two back for the tournament, rescued by Harry", at this point, she glanced over at him, "And back now with Fluer for schooling."

((Goodness, I wish it wasn't so hard to roleplay a person not knowing English well. You come off as a complete idiot...))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:54 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"I do not recall introducing myself to you." Adraine said coldly. She watched as Merle unpacked her room, and her gaze softened a bit. "Quidditch player then.." she muttered to herself, recalling how this Merel-girl had rambled about the Hufflepuff team being canaries.

((so has the train left yet >_>;;???))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((It can't of. Robin would have to do the honors of starting the train, and she hasn't been here for a good five pages.))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nikolai raised a rough hand in greeting to Merle, but lowered it just as fast. The apple did hurt, but laying down for himself was much more important than getting up when there were idiots around. Jarek hopped closer to Adriane's shoulder, noticing that Nikolai really wasn't in the best mood at this time. It wouldn't be very different when they got to the school either, he'd only be with people for classes and meals, but attempt to avoid them otherwise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:32 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Adriane heard the slight ruffle of Jarek's feathers as he hopped closer to her. She wondered if she was one of the few people other than Nikolai that he had come in contact with; and if Nikolai were anything like her, he would have a tendency to avoid people at almost all costs.. And if Nikolai were like her.. He would be able to avoid them at all costs.

Slowly redirecting her gaze from Merle's direction to Nikolai's, she cocked an eyebrow in question at his change of mood quickly, then shifted her line of sight back to Merle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merle had pressed her face against the window. Causing a blurred cloud to expand on it. In the meantime, she was trying to see outside.

"What is keeping them?"

She turned to the other two. And then pointed outside.

"The clock.. they are overtime. That has never happened before. Besides, there is an uproar outside. People are running around like grazy."

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Clocks aren't the most useful of things. I always tend to be late for something." Nikolai muttered, still from his awkward position. "Why use clocks? We could just as easily revert back to sundials, since I'm not the best at reading them, so therefore, I wouldn't be late for everything all the time." His yellow eyes peeked up at the semi-annoying Hufflepuff, and avoided the bookworm cat person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:38 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Adriane grinned inwardly, Nikolai was peculiar and probably wasn't meaning to be funny but he was. Adriane herself looked out the window, curious at why the train was still unmoving. "Maybe the conductor knows." she said, eyeing the door to the compartment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nikolai sat up, much to the surprise of Jarek. "While we're waiting for the bloody train to begin moving, shall we discuss anything but your cat?" he grinned in spite of himself. He wasn't even in the mood to grin, but he did anyway. The occasional person passed by the door, while the other humanoid inhabitant of the compartment only wanted to stay there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:53 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Adriane stuck her tongue out and scruched her face up rather playfully. "While you sit here and ponder over my bothersome pet, I'm going to find out from the conductor why we're not moving!" Adriane walked over to the door and opened it and gently stepped into the hall, wondering if Nikolai would follow...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nikolai reluctantly followed the Animagus, his hands hanging loosely to his side as his eyes intently watched his shoes. "You really are rather impatient." he muttered, "Did we really have to go alllll the way to the front of the train just to find out why the train hasn't started? Why can't we just go tell someone to do it?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:07 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Yes, we really have to go allllllll the way to the front." Adriane said, mimicking Nikolai. Oliver pawed at the door, Adriane opened it and allowed the tabby to come out. "And besides, if you want something done right.. You must do it yourself. Or make someone you trust do it." she said, starting the trecherously long walk from the last compartment to the conductors. "You never know who you'll meet on the way there... Maybe your new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor.." Adriane said, adding the last part rather quietly though she knew the lycan would be able to hear her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Taking advantage of my hearing gets annoying." Nikolai replied in an irritable tone. He trudged along behind her, on their long trek up to the front of the train. "And since when are you so interested in the Dark Arts teacher?" he whispered very softly, seeing if she could hear as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merle nodded, "I will come along. I'm quite curious about this as.." The two others had already left. She turned away from the window. Sighing deeply.

A cloud escaped from her mouth.

'Bloody cold in here.'

She raised her shoulders and went in pursuit of Nikolai and Adriane.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:33 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

[[bumppppp]]

"It's not that I'm interested in the teacher, more of her past and credibility of teaching." Adriane said. She peered into several compartments boredly. Grumbling, she complained inwardly about walking to the conductor. She wanted to turn around and agree with Nikolai that it would have been better, not to mention less tiring, if someone else had figured it out.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next