Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Harris's sister looking at Niamh for a moment, as if surprised to see her rise. She then bowed, her armor clinking lightly. "My name is Mantis Witty," she introduced herself. She then looked around the cave. "This actually leads to another opening, I can smell it," the female guard observed. Harris looked to Niamh concernedly, but then explained the newcomer under his breath as she wandered farther into the cave, "She's my sister. I think I can trust her."

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Aminta smiled calmly as John put an arm around her, and listened intently as he told her of the concealed knife. "But we have to remember, there is more than one person. There's the woman guarding the cave, the men over there, and I think I may have seen a few others scurrying around," she whispered back. Just as Aminta suspected, a few spies came trickling from the back of the cave, whispering solemnly to Eric and Rune.
<hr>
Devin, Vaughan, and Paget; three minions sent to spy on the friends in the other cave, bustled in. Whispering with Eric and Rune, they told of the news they'd heard. "The Prince's friend Harris has found another companion..." Vaughan was interupted by Devin, who said, "His sister, we think." "Aye," Paget replied, "and she knows the caves are connected somehow." Eric wrinkled his nose. "Should we move them to the village?" Rune grimaced. "It's really the smartest thing to do. Please tell Rae over there, and ask her if she'd like to stay and guard the cave against the Prince's friends." Eric went to the mouth of the cave, tapping Rae on the shoulder and telling her of the situation. "And, we were wondering if you'd stay behind with the spies to guard against the prisoners' companions."
<hr>
Aminta bit her lip after listening to those tidbits of knowlege. "If they don't knock us out during the transfer from the cave to the village," she whispered, "that'll be our time to strike. I, too, still have my dagger. But, in case they do knock us unconscious..." Aminta looked to the mouth of the cave, whistling a little melody. She cupped her hand around her ear, and heard a faint reply. After giving a short clear whistle as an answer back, she whispered again to John, "our friends will know."

((Lil' birdy of doom is back!!!))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Oh sure..." said Rae tonelessly, like she had a choice if to stay and guard, "Yes, that is what I was born to do...guard...." she drone, she was already bored- this would make it worse. She cupped her chin in her hands and looked at the ground. Evilness had its faults, that was for sure. Rae tilted her head to look at the Prince and the girl, stifling a yawn.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'll be flying home, back to Finland, from Belgium tomorrow and I'll have internet access at its earliest on Saturday evening again. If someone can take care of Niamh while I'm away that would be appreciated :)))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((gah, sorry about the delay...))

Matfur's first thought was 'Oh, Flamewheel, were am I?' Then, as reality came in after that moment that everyone has when they first awaken, she thought 'Ow, my wings hurt. And what is that unGodly murmuring? Wait, isn't that' "John? Aminta?" She whispered, having heard the two she was supposed to protect. Then she realized why her wings hurt. There was rope - she feared rope greatly - binding her arms and wings down, and she was laying on her back, which always cramped those two extra limbs. "Where are we?"

((Another character!

Name: E'tono (pronounced: Ee-TOE-no
Personality: Evil, right down to his greedy black heart.
Appearance:A fox furre, like Matfur, but with three tails, not just one. He had long raven hair, and dresses in lavishly expensive clothes.
History: Remember how I said Matfur had scars on her snout? Well, those are from him. How? You will see. But, basically, he has been hunting Matfur for a while now, and when he learned she would be in Riedalburgh, he left Windshear in pursuit of her, joining with Rune in hopes of capturing her. It appears he was victorious. His occupation is Necromancing- bringing the dead to life. For this, Matfur fears him. (see my first post) ))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

John placed his hand on his knife. "They're not going to touch you, Aminta," he said grimly. "They're not going to touch me either."

Having heard Matfur's voice, John left Aminta and knelt beside her. Using his knife, he cut the rope.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Matfur viciously kicked the rope away from her. A low growl started in her throat. "E'tono...he shall pay dearly for this." She said darkly.

((Everyone, I'm going to Canada for a couple of weeks. Take care of my characters, I'll be back before you know it...sort of.))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:12 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Anubis dragged me back from the murky depths of...somewhere else. Ill be filling in Friend 1, with a different character. She also okayed it for me to introduce without a Bio sheet.))

Fenrir had felt ignored the whole time this ordeal had been going on. Infact, he had not even been meritted a glance. This, of course, might not be a problem to one of lesser 'personnel status', but Fenrir thought rather highly of himself...equal to the prince. He expected to be payed attention to, and was rather miffed that he was not captured along with his dear friend.

Of course, even if the pampered 16 year old boy had been captured, he would be moaning and complaining to everyone around him, that for his own immediate safety, it was probably better that he hadn't. If he had, Fenrir would be out cold, hanging upside down from a tree, miles away from anyone...including the kidnappers. He really was pampered and spoilt, and had become bored with his sulking silence.

"I dont know what all the fuss is about...we'll find him in the end anyway." And then he added, under his breath, "...though I doubt the two sissy protector girly super wonderful people will have anything to do with it."

((I know it might be a bit off track, but I have had to start already in the cave, with a character thats been there throughout, but never actually been played before))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The colourful bird that Aminta had left behind when she ran out into the rain cracked open one eye, and pulled its head out from under its wing, listening intently. A whistle floated through the air, and the bird cocked his head to one side. The bird twittered a bit as it deciphered the meaning of the whistle, and lifted off from the branch, flying towards the cave where his mistress' friends were. The call meant 'help.'
<hr>
"Wait, John..." Aminta called out, but he was already cutting the rope off Matfur. She frowned, and decided to get out of the ropes that bound her. She winced as wriggled out of the cord that bound her wrist, then drew her dagger from its scabbard. She sliced the rope in half, then put a piece around each ankle, so that it would still sort of look like she was tied up. She had just finished the final knot, when she was roughly grabbed by someone, one of Rune's assistants probably, and raised a few inches off the ground. Her eyes darted down, and she saw a knife pressed to her throat.
<hr>
Eric heard the prisoner girl say for the Prince to wait, and he instinctively whirled around, only to see the Prince cutting E'tono's captive free from the ropes; and the girl doing the same to the cords that bound her ankles and wrists. He snarled and yanked the girl off of the ground, drawing his knife and holding it to her throat. "You will come with us, no struggle, no fuss; or else the girl gets it." He felt the girl quiver as he pressed the knife closer to the tender flesh of her neck. A small drop of blood fell onto Eric's thumb, and he smirked at the other two friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

John stood and stared at Eric and watched him place a knife to Aminta's throat. This made him, surprisingly, grip his knife harder. "I'll let you take me," he muttered, through gritted teeth, "if you let her go. I won't scream, I won't struggle, hell, you can tie me up, see if it makes a difference. I know it's not her you want. Let her go and I'll come with you."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Last edited by Anubis on Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae stood up and whipped around, looking into the cave. Words, slimy things, crawled up her throat saying, "No John! Don't do it!" bewildered, she said nothing, and simply felt useless. Rae, evil though she was, was not enjoying being tangled up in all this death, kidnapping, and John.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"You will listen then? Good." Eric dropped the girl, who crumpled to the ground, shaking with fright. Slipping the knife back in the sheath, he walked over to Paget. "We're leaving," he spoke, and she scurried near the back of the cave, gesturing frantically to Aminta, and disappeared into a tunnel. She returned with a sword, which Eric retrieved and slipped into its scabbard at his side, and several pitch black cloaks, which Eric thrust at John, and tossed one to Rae in case she did want to come. He then strided towards the back of the cave, beckoning for John to come.
<hr>
Aminta followed Paget, and scooped up a cloak, wrapping it around her, and clasped the attached button. She returned to the main section of the cave with Paget, rubbing her neck gingerly, and looked desperately at John. "I'll go too... He'll kill you..." She shook her head, and proceeded to where the man was standing. He frowned, and announced, "She does wish to come. Don't worry, she'll be safer away from Paget. She was trained by a foreign army to torture, and her torturing methods are much more terrifying than even my uncle's." Paget nodded in the direction of several sticks of bamboo, all sliced in half, hanging on the wall; all of which were smeared in blood.
<hr>
Aminta's exotic bird fluttered to a stop in front of the cave, shaking droplets of water off of its feathers, and fluttered into the cave. It then hopped in front of the protector, Harris, and the new stranger, warbling urgently. The bird fluttered to the mouth of the cave, then back to the trio and twittered again; hoping that one of them would somehow figure out that the captors of its mistress and her friends were moving them to a different area.

Last edited by Trinity on Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae smiled, a rescue from my boredom!, she could have whooped the air, obviously she didn't. She swept the cloak around herself, and the twisted smile returned. She caught up to Eric, walking in pace with him. "Hello Eric...." she said pleasantly, pleasantly for an evil and charming sixteen-year-old anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

John looked at Eric and then threw the knife he was holding at his feet. "You have to promise not to hurt her," he said clearly.

He then stepped over to Aminta and threw his arm around her, resting his head on her shoulder. "Thank you. Thank you for staying with me." Then he withdrew his arm and looked her straight in the eye. He said, "Promise me that if things get rough and they try to hurt you and I get you free, that you will run and not look back. If they kill me, so be it."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
((With Silja gone, I'm just going to throw my hands up and wait for her return. I myself have recovered from losing my internet connection. I'll be on at the library every weekday I can manage it. I even skipped lunch at work today for PPT. =P))

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next