Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Yeah!" Ekkid whispered back, slipping over to the window. He slid it open and motioned for the other two to go outside. He followed them out the window and closed it behind them. He paused, wondering where to go. He took off from the building at a run, racing toward the battle combat training building. A light hung above its doorway far away. His shadow stretched out behind him, tugging at Isaac's.

Martio finished gathering his energy and silently opened the door to the room. He slipped inside and shut the door behind himself. He looked around the room. He could see three lumps, one on each bed and one on the floor. He went over to Ekkid's side of the room and took a pencil from the desk. He went over to Shiloh's bed and slashed at the lump in it. He ripped the sheet up and saw only balled up blankets. He screamed out in anger and dispair. He let out a concussion wave that destroyed everything in the room, and shattered the windows.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

As Shiloh ran, she looked back over her shoulder, eyes widening when she heard the noise and saw what had happened. "No WAY. He is SO going down when I get my hands on him. That guitar....ARGH!" Glaring, she picked up the pace, allowing all sorts of energy - mainly from her anger now - race to her hands, feeling the warmth grow just beneath her palms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid sprinted along, and reached the door to the battle combat training building. He held the door open and waited for the other two to get inside. Once they were inside, he slammed the door shut and barred it from the inside. He extinguished the outside light with a wave of his hand, and ushered the other two farther inside.

Martio quivered with rage inside the room. He was shaking with anger at the two that had messed with him, and he could feel the anger tearing down the walls and barriers that his mind had developed to harness his energy. His energy built to a breaking point. People all crowded into the room, all looking to see what had happened. Once the room was full of people, Martio released his energy in a concussion wave that killed everyone in the room. He blew out the window frames and flew out. He rose far above the school, looking down to see any movement.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:24 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac started flattening out the shadow that he held in his hand, ready to throw up a sheild to protect his new friends and himself from the strange air controller. His own shadow started flowing up him, much like Ekkid's suit of rock-armor, but not nearly as good.
"Who is this guy?" Isaac asked his friends. "You act like you know him." Isaac felt he could help greatly, it was night, he was in his element.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Martio saw a shadow growing across the field. A light went out on one of the buildings. Martio dove downward, creating a huge concussion wave of wind in front of him. He swooped downward, disintigrating the trees that crossed his path. He blew a hole into the building where the doors used to be.

"You cannot hide from me now!" He cried out in a voice that was somehow suddenly deep and demonic. He halted in the foyer of the building, listening for movements in the building. This was severely hampered by the bricks and pieces thereof that were falling from the hole in the wall.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh had slinked into the depths of the shadows, blending in perfectly with her black clothes. Her back was pressed against a wall and she actually held her breath, only exhaling and inhaling very slowly. The heat beneath her palms grew stronger as her heart raced with her own anger, but with also a bit of fear. She wanted to close her eyes, but didn't even dare. 'What IS his deal? I mean, I know I have ab it of anger issues and all but wow...' she thought silently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid's shadow also cloaked him as he stood in the corner of the main training room, behind a rock wall used to simulate high differences. Had Martio been looking straight at Ekkid, He would only have seen pitch black. Ekkid's breathing was filtered by his shadow, making him completely silent. His heart raced, but he appreciated his shadow at a time like this.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Alright, I'm ready!" Isaac said before rising on a collum of pure shadow, light slowly draining from all surroundings. His shadow went to reinforce the sheild and to direct other shadows to where they should go.
When he was right before the barrier, he moved is sword to hs right hand and let the sheild go, hoping his shadow would keep it still.
"Lets go guys!" He called to his two friends in the shadowall before moving energy to the edges of is sword and waiting for hs friends.
"Step on the collums if you need a lift" he shouted.

((btw, during the day all he can manage is a sword and a zelda-esqu sheild and maybe a 5 second barrier if he's lucky. At noon he's practically usless.))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:38 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh was soone nough standing near him, flames lighting at her palms, growing a few inches and dancing widly. "I'm ready any time..." she muttered through gritted teeth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac looked over at his other friend, "Ekkid, are you ready?"
the wall is starting to weeken! there isn't enough shadow, even here, to hold up against this guy long! Isaac's shadow told him.
"Hurry! The wall can't hold forever!"

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid nodded and stepped out from behind the wall. He gathered balls of electricity in his hands and stood just in front of the other two. They stood behind him to either side, both with clenched fists and grim faces. His shadow stayed put on him, even though he wasn't completely in the dark. It had already grown stronger since Isaac's shadow wakened it. He gathered a charge of psychic energy and kept it ready. His entire body began to glow with all the energy that he stored inside.

Martio stepped into the main room, certain that his enemies lied inside. He could not see anything in the room, though. It was as though it was completely dark. He hesitated, then blew a gust of air to the other side of the room. It grew bright where Martio stood, and he saw several forms glowing deeper in the room. He gathered a large burst of wind and directed it straight at the person in the center.

Ekkid staggered backward with the blow of wind. He released his psychic blast, completely dissapating the wall of shadow. It struck Martio, slamming him back against the room wall. Martio spewed out a wind wave, slamming it into all three.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:36 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac quickly recovered, and followed up his friends attack by throwing the wall's disipated shadows at Martio. His own shadow then grew an identical sword and sheild, and they both charged at Martio, slicing him with their metaphicical swords passing through flesh and bone, drawing out energy and spirit without leaving any real damage.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh had fallen back to the ground, but quickly got to her knees, placing her palms upon the floor. "You guys, MOVE!" she yelled, the ground turning a reddish-orange just around her hands. The colors raced in Martio's direction, flames shooting up madly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac and his shadow both lunged out of the way just in time.
"Great shot!" Isaac yelled at Shiloh before charging at Martio with his sheild raised.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Martio looked down at the fire coming toward him. He switched back into invisible mode and flew up into the air, narrowly escaping the flames. He created a small cloud in the room and let rain out upon everyone in the room.

Ekkid staggered to his feet, looking around for Martio. He let out a psychic wave. He looked up when he heard a thump against the ceiling. He could see nothing through the cloud, so he moved away from the other two. When he looked around the cloud, he could still see nothing of Martio.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next