Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:22 pm 

((Well, we don’t want magic weakened to the point of uselessness. :P))

Kenji backed against a nearby wall, reeled his head wearily back. He attempted to gather himself, drawing lost breath as he directed a fatigued gaze toward the somewhat relieved student-body. He observed them while they reunited with ones that were lost within the raging, retreating river of students just a few moments ago. Allowing his sight to descended lazily upon the tremoring floor before him, Kenji released a heavy sigh which marked the endings of his previous pant.

However, something was soon to catch his eye; another fallen student. It appeared to be the one that had engendered the winds which, in turned, allowed the few remaining people time enough to escape the collapsing cafeteria. Immediately, Kenji made his way over noting the painful familiarity of the situation. Bringing himself upon a knee, he helped haul the boy against a wall.

“Hey, can you hear me? Hey!” Kenji called as he placed a hand atop his shoulder. He shook him gently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Amen!)

Amia shrieked as her glaive was yanked free from its spot on the wall and sliced her knees. Trying not to focus on the pain, she began to mutter a prayer while ducking beneath her bed. She got in, and began to heal some of the wound. Suddenly, the legs on her bed gave way, the wood crumbling to splinters, and down it collapsed on Amia.

Oh hell no.......I can't die here! Not now! Someone help me!

"HEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!"

(Thats gotta hurt,huh?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((when i said boulder i ment a large chunk of the roof the size of a boulder))

Last edited by Raiu on Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:33 pm 

((Actually Raiu, that piece of ceiling was moved out of the way by a bunch of panicked, adrenalin-pumped kids. Following that, everybody rushed out. Here's a piece of that post.))
Nunaamre wrote:
...He looked around, everyone seemed to be at the doors milling out, he saw a boulder fall in the way of it earlier and it appeared that in their fear they had managed to move it very quickly. He released the magic and ran full boar to the doors before the roof collapsed completely. When he was out he fell over onto the ground from exaustion. He saw everyone was safe before he faded into unconciousness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:08 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Tsukai wrote:
((Actually Raiu, that piece of ceiling was moved out of the way by a bunch of panicked, adrenalin-pumped kids. Following that, everybody rushed out. Here's a piece of that post.))
Nunaamre wrote:
...He looked around, everyone seemed to be at the doors milling out, he saw a boulder fall in the way of it earlier and it appeared that in their fear they had managed to move it very quickly. He released the magic and ran full boar to the doors before the roof collapsed completely. When he was out he fell over onto the ground from exaustion. He saw everyone was safe before he faded into unconciousness.

((dang it why do i always by acident skip over the important parts o well i guess i'll have to read harder so i edited it ty))

Raiu notice Kenji run back to someone. Raiu ran up to Kenji "Come on if we stay here we will die. Lets just pick him up and bring him out before we check if he is ok." Raiu ran to the legs of the unconius boy. "I'll grab the legs you grab the arms ok?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(No offence, but my char is DYING HERE! lol)

"Help!"Amia cried, until the pain overwhelmed her voice. She bit her lip till blood shone, then with a voice both normal and magical, she cried one last time before falling into darkness.
"Please Help!!!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Chessa had no time to wait for the girl's reply. At that moment, a large CRASH! made the door shudder, and Chessa leaped backward. "Wha...?" She said, her voice cracking with fear. Her eyes grew wide as she stood, frozen, gazing at the door. A scream from inside the building, followed by several more crashes, made Chessa begin to back away.

And then, suddenly, the door burst open. Without warning, what had to have been fifty or so students came charging out of the building at full speed. A heavy boot squashed Chessa's still bare foot, and she let out a shriek, more out of surprise than anything. Staggering forward, she caught a glimpse of the inside of the Dining Hall before the doors closed again-- The roof was caving in. Chessa saw a rafter fall from the ceiling. It crushed a table and a chair mercilessly, and a scream was emitted from somewhere inside the building, only to be drowned out by the splintering cracks of more rafters beginning to give way.

Chessa gasped. There are still people inside! she thought, her mouth suddenly dry with fear. Someone shoved her into the wall of the building as they struggled to get out of the way, and Chessa's head hit the concrete hard. Wincing with pain, she staggered towards the door and tried to open it again to get inside, but someone shouted at her to get out of the way, and she was pushed to the ground. Screaming again, this time out of frustration, she struggled to get up.

"People... still inside... they'll get crushed... someone help them!" She said in a choked voice, stumbling over someone else who'd fallen to the ground.

(Dranzer, in case you hadn't noticed, we're all a bit busy here. Try making a character up?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:47 am 

((Dranzer, where is your character exactly? Just curious. Thought I read you left your room?))

Kenji ever still remained idle just outside the battered confinements of the cafeteria. Nerevar continued to reveal no signs of waking, the daunting pressures of slipping time greatly fueling Kenji’s growing impatience. The bestial roars of the earthquake persisted, the surroundings continuing to wane beneath its tremendous force. He glanced toward Raiu, nodded in agreement while beginning to reach for Nerevar’s arms. However, something drew him to a sudden halt. A voice, laced within a spirit-pervading desperation, resounded throughout the frozen interior of Kenji’s mind. He sharply looked about, anxious to discover the bitter cry’s seemingly distant source. It blindly sought help, yearned for it. Obsessed over it.

“D… Did you hear that?” Kenji inquired, words directed toward nobody in particular. Was he simply hearing things? Had the pressure finally gotten to him? No word came in reply of his internal query, nothing but an undeniable urgency to act.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[*blinks* Well, as far as I know, earthquakes are hardly ever small. The strength may be very little, but the affected area couldn't possibly be a tiny part. No matter how big Erre X is, chances are the whole school and the areas surrounding it are going to be affected. I think the earthquake can stop now too. I don't like the thought of it going on for more than what's been already five minutes. :P]

Almost as suddenly as the quake had begun, the shaking subsided. White-faced, Jolene lay where she was for a while, anticipating the next tremour. After a while, it seemed clear that there wasn't going to be another one - but she wasn't sure. There might still be an aftershock. The best thing to do now was to get everyone out of the cafeteria to somewhere a little more stable.

[That reminds me. A student should write a letter complaining about the instability of the school structures. :P]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[How do you guys go so fast all of a sudden? X_X]

Saruri stared as the floor of the cafeteria began to crack and the shaking grew more violent. Bits of the ceiling began to crumble and fall down.

One week into the term and an earthquake occurs. Saruri had barely finished thinking that when utter pandemonium broke out and students started screaming and shouting.

Someone shoved into Saruri in a panic. Sauri's grip on the table slid away. Abandoning her juice by simply dropping it onto the floor, Saruri sprinted for the doors. She was only a few meters away before a huge chunk of ceiling the size of a boulder crashed down right in front of the doors. Saruri stopped short. Next second, some people had rolled it away in the blink of an eye. Saruri glanced back. Most people had managed to get out now. She looked up to see the ceiling falling upon her in what seemed like slow motion.

Oh. No.

Saruri ran towards the doors as fast as possible with her mind in a shock. She leaped into the crowd outside the cafeteria, (landing hard on her knees and knocking some people over in the process,) just as a huge CRASH behind her told her that the ceiling had finally collapsed.

Then, suddenly, the shaking slowed down, and then stopped. A white cloud hung over the bits of fallen ceiling on the floor of the cafeteria. [I'm assuming none of the other ceilings fell down.]

"Eh..."

Saruri got up, dusting herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:49 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Unfortunately, not many of us can help you, you're kind of in your room, Dranzer...]

[Bio time!]

[Name: Reyie
Race: Sourage
Element[s]: Fire
Major god/goddess: Zerra
Minor gods/goddesses: Goddess of Determination, God of War and Battle, God of Power.
Weapon: A long, wide and heavy sword.
Looks: Orange hair, with dark red streaks. Light brown eyes, but occasionally a tinge of orange can be seen. Wears a light armour which ranges from his chest, also covering his entire right arm, and ends at his waist, at almost all times. Leather is his favourite fabric type.
Personality: Fiery personality. His temper can rage on until his surroundings are destroyed. Mischievious, and likes to prank on people. He is loyal to his friends, and always try to be there for his friends. Mess with his friends and be prepared to be on the run for your life. He is quite a good fighter for his age, and unfortunately, is aware of it.
Other: Fight. Fight. Fight. Need I say more? Fighting is his life.]

The boy grabbed Elily and they both ran out of the door, just before part of the ceiling crashed down and blocked the doorway. They went some distance away, before collapsing on the grass, panting heavily. The earthquake ceased a few minutes after that, and Elily relaxed slightly.

'Thanks...Reyie...I owe you one.' Elily said, getting up, and brushing a few stray blades of grass of her robes. Reyie followed suit, grinning while shrugging.

'Hey, don't sweat it. I was in your debt when you distracted Miss Hallow by casting a thunder spell which made the room black out, giving me a chance to beat it after what I did to her pet raven...' he remembered that throwing a smoke grenade at a magical bird probably wasn't the best idea.

'Well, who knew it was magical anyway? Anyway, she's keeping her eye on you, you ought to be more careful.' Elily said.

[Gotta go now. Will probably edit this post later.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((This is getting very confusing...))

Zin-Kylan stopped screaming as the earthquake elapsed into nothingness. She looked around at her room. Things were broken, but nothing unable to be fixed. She pulled herself out from under the bed, and decided to quickly make her way outside of the building. She didn't want to be around when people began complaining about their ruined items.

She set off at a brisk walk towards the doors and pushed them open. She quickly found an abandoned tree and sat under it, wishing she had brought along her sketching book.

((If there's anything wrong in this post, please let me know- things are becoming very confusing for me.))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I think it's safe to say that an earthquake has occured. It probably affected the whole school and area surrounding it. The cafeteria's roof is damaged (to say the least), although other buildings are not as badly affected. The monorail also seems to have taken damage. And we all seem to be all over the place, so I guess we just need to recover from the shock and it will settle down into a less confusing situation?]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(( When I said uber-powerful, I ment the fact that you could practically instantly make a very, strong ice shield when you have only had 1 week in Erre X. I mean, a little bit of character building because of the earthquake and revealing a little of their power would be cool, but I mean come on! I mean the most I did was revive a dead light and cause sparks to come from other dead lights. I say a teacher comes along and decides to take some of the stuidents by the side and thank them for their bravery. Namely, us. And I am running towards the cafeteria, so I'll be with most of you guys shortly. I'm going to wait a few more posts until I continue with my character. And Glass, I would complain to the Erre X authoroties. These builddings are realy unstable! OK, my rant is over, so feel free to thwack me with your flamethrowers.))

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:13 pm 

((Esh, Ixistant. Is there something you just don't like about me, or are you simply concerned with the quality of the role-play? I ask this because there are characters that have done much more than what I have done in this RP [Won't mention names.]. Not to mention you have already PMed me about this. I PMed Glass, and... actually, I'll quote her.
.:Glass Miracle:. wrote:
I just went through the last two pages of the role-play. Well, believe me, I've seen more powerful magic [in Elemental RP which is no longer here], and having an ice shield hardly seems a lot. You didn't make the entire dining hall collapse, just made the ceiling. I don't think you went too much, compared to a few other members in the role-play.

This, however, is my opinion, and if you want more clarification, kindly PM Lillie. =)

From my understanding, magic was also practiced sense quite an early age until finally attending Erre X.
.:Glass Miracle:. wrote:
...The children of Erre Ledia are well-educated. Parents make sure they get the best education as soon as they come of age. Children are sent to a special boarding preschool at the age of 7, and are sent to boarding schools at the age of 13. In these schools, children are taught to use their powers wisely, and not to abuse them...

5 years of previous practice seems more than enough time to be able to create a reasonably firm shield. [Not to mention being of the magic race and with possession of only one element. As you know, the less elements you choice, the more proficient you are with it.] I say this because, while what I wrote was really quite vague, I meant a piece of the ceiling [most certainly not the entire thing] fell on the shield. And it most certainly is not like it would of held for any great length of time.
Quote:
I mean, a little bit of character building because of the earthquake and revealing a little of their power would be cool.

While this honestly wasn’t in my mind at the time, I suppose it’s true. I was simply trying to describe what my character would actually do in such a situation. About you only creating a few sparks, I’m not entirely sure what relevance it has to my character. o.o;;

I really don’t consider myself a power-gamer, and really do try to be fair in things such as combat. So that would likely be why I took such offence to this. :P))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next