Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: The Fifth Elemental
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Sorry if this sounds somewhat stupid. This is an elemental RP... and no, I don't know much about elementals, so I'm making up everything.))

Ever since the beginning of time, five figures took an oath to keep everything in the world as it was meant to be. These figures called themselves The Elementals. There was the water elemental who kept rivers flowing smoothly and had the power to create rain. There was the wind elemental who worked with the water elemental to create gigantic storms with tornadoes sometimes. There was the fire elemental who was in complete charge of making and controlling any fire related objects... many people claimed that the fire elemental was hotter than the sun itself. There was the ice elemental who made any kind of snow storm, whether it be flurries or downright blizzards. And then there was what people called the Sacred One. No one knew his (or her) power. It was told that the Sacred One was the controller of all the elementals. It was also told that the Sacred One was not real at all. Everyone seemed to have their own idea about the fifth elemental. Only the four other elementals knew the truth. One by one, interest of the elementals begins to rise in three teenages. They decide to find that fifth elemental and show to the world what he (or she) is. Despite warnings from their parents, neighbors and friends, these teenagers set off to find the one thing that no human knew about. But they were not unprepared. One teen was called the seer, and he/she claimed to be able to read minds (although she had not been able to prove it). One teen was a very rich person, and was able to buy state-of-the-art gadgets and luxeries for the journey. And the last teen did not have a "power" or lots of money, but brains. Together, they set off to find... the fifth elemental.

[Alright, now that you know the story, I'll explain the parts. Five people are allowed to be elementals- one for water, one for ice, one for fire, one for wind, and one to be the Sacred One. The Sacred One is a very important character, so PLEASE- if you're going to be the Sacred One, please insure that you have been in at least five RPs. The elementals (excluding the Sacred One) will watch the stages of the teen's journey whenever they cross an elementals peticular element (ex: The water elemental will only be able to see the teens when they cross through water). The Sacred One can watch all stages of the journey only because he/she is the one that needs to hide until the end.

Here is chart of the Elementals, and who they like and don't like:

Water elemental: Likes wind, hates fire and ice
Fire elemental: likes wind, hates ice and water
Ice elemental: Hates all.
Wind elemental: Likes fire and water, hates ice but sometimes works with ice to create storms.

Now, onto the teens. The teens will go through many hazards and must use each of their individual talents to find the Sacred One. I guess that's it really.

Bios:

Elementals (Five posistions available)

Name:
Element:
Appearance:
Place of residence (ex: the water elemental might live in the Pacific Ocean or any other watery place):
Teens

Name:
Skill (seer, being rich, smart):
My Bio
(Teen)

Name: Chem
Skill: Smart
Appearance: Average looking. Honey colored hair mixed with brown eyes.

We will start when three elementals have joined and one other teen has joined. :)]

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:49 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Dawn, I'm...stunned. This is a really really great idea...but I wanted to be the smarty! :P ))

Name: Laruna
Skill: Seer
Appearance: Quite short for her age, has long, shoulder-length hair usually plaited into hundreds of braids, and deep brown eyes. Is usually quite reserved about her inner thoughts although is friendly and kind when you talk to her, and is never the one to sit by and watch things happen without taking action.

((*is really looking forward to this* :D))

Last edited by [angel] on Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Yay. A RP worthy of me getting off my rock and bothering to read it... something that caught my eye, anyway... :? I've confused myself now. I HATE it when I do that.

Anyway, I'm joining. If I get anything wrong, bite my head off. Also bite my head off if you don't want me to play this role, as you probably don't want someone like me in your RP anyway... anyway...

Name: Ohilio (*notices stares* *cries* I dunno...)
Element: The "Sacred One"
Appearance: Oh damn, I have to do this one too... Okay, he's like, a wispy character. If you looked at him directly then you'd probably see nothing but wind, but if you looked closer you may see slight shifting in the terrain and in the vegetation behind him. There will be a kind of fused shape where his body may be.
Place of residence: ... I really don't know. Dawn?

That's a really bad bio. If you want anything changing... just give me a prod.

And I think I've been in five RPs before this one... ;)]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Anubis- your bio is fine. :P And I think you're going to be a perfect "Sacred One".))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: sh'hal'dal
Element: Ice
Appearance: Her favorite form is that of a women with raven black hair alternating with icey-blue , wearing something smilar to a kimono with an intracet pattern of snowflakes, and wings seemingly made of ice, but with each feather and joint seprate from each other, and the wings don't attach to her body, but are still are still a part of her as much as any of her limbs.
Place of residence (ex: the water elemental might live in the Pacific Ocean or any other watery place): the himalayas(I problubly butchred the spelling of that one!)

*fights with FF influence*

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:28 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

(This was actually a tough choice of what to be.....but I can never resist the wind.)

Name: Sarre
Element: Wind
Appearance: Her waist-length hair is a simple brown. It would fall straight down to her waist, were it not for the breeze that always played about her, causing it to ripple and fly. She is often garbed in a simple dress, long and flowing; hued either of plae blue or grey. She has a fair complexion, offsetting strikingly grey eyes.
Place of residence: ....I dunno? I'll add this in later.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((We can begin now. :) Elementals- you can make yourselves visible or invisible whenever you please. However, you must be somewhere near your element... which still doesn't limit you. Ex: The Fire Elemental could make a campfire and appear. Elementals can guide the teens if they choose, or they can misguide the teenagers. They are pretty much the controllers of where the teens go. Also for the Elementals- Elementals are immortal and invincible. And for the Sacred One- you can choose what your powers really are. Be sure to keep them secret, though. Maybe at the end of the RP, when (and if) the teens reach you, we'll see if we can guess! :) And for the teens- you can start wherever you like.))

Chem ((pronounced 'Kem')) Lance looked up at the clock above her English teacher's desk. She usually liked and looked forward to English classes, but today was different. Today, after school, Chem was going to her secret place. Just thinking about it made Chem blush- it seemed so stupid to call an old, rusty shed a secret place. The clock ticked loudly, bringing Chem back to English class. Two minutes... one minute... and finally, the bell went off. She hurriedly grabbed her things and rushed to the door. She was almost there... just a few paces away... when there was a tap on her shoulder. Chem held a long sigh and turned around. Of course, it was her English teacher, Mr. Crouch.

"Yes?" Chem said, trying not to act as disappointed as she was. It didn't work.

"A bit anxious to get out, are you?" he said with a twinkle in his eye. Chem couldn't help returning a smile.

"You've figured me out", she said, once again not able refuse smiling.

"I see you've decided to rename English class to Clock class", Mr. Crouch said, his eyes still twinkling. Chem blushed... she had always been a teacher's pet and hated when teachers were witness to her daydreaming.

"Yes... I was going to... my friend's house", she said- adding the last part of her sentence quickly.

"Are you going to tell me where you're really going or will I have to guess?" Mr. Crouch replied. If there was someone, Chem thought, that was too smart to be legal, it was him.

"You'll have to guess", Chem replied with a smug look. She then took this cue to rush out of the room and run down the hall, nodding when Mr. Crouch bid her a good weekend.

By the time Chem got out of her high school building, the place was nearly deserted. People left fast on Friday afternoons, she pleasantly noted. She headed to the parking lot where her "baby" (really an old blue Sunbird) was parked. She took a moment to admire her great parking job and slipped into the driver's seat. She carefully pulled out of the parking lot and drove quickly (but not over the speed limit) home. After pulling into the driveway, she ran into her house, dumped her stuff on the kitchen table, and ran through the backdoor and into a field. The field really was beautiful, but Chem hadn't come to look at it. She headed towards her destination- a shed near the end of the field. As she reached the shed, something brushed her leg. She looked down and there was a tiny orange tabby. She picked it up and cuddled it- this was her secret pet, Cher. Chem carried Cher the rest of the way, careful not to jostle her. Finally, she dropped the cat down gently and carefully opened the shed door. The inside was decked in posters, calendars and dry erase boards. A few bean bags were on the floor. It was perfect. Chem looked around and spotted a chest of drawers in the corner of the shed. She opened the third drawer and took out an old book. Chem had found it while strolling in the fields. She hadn't opened it yet. She lifted the dusty cover and discovered the book was an album. She flipped through the pages, fascinated. On the very last page, there was a yellowing article. Chem's brow furrowed and she began to read. It mentioned the Elementals- Chem had never heard of them before. And in the very last paragraphs of the article, Chem read about what was called the "Sacred One". Just as she was finishing the article, the door of the shed began to creak open. Chem slammed the book closed and shoved it under and unused bean bag.

"Chem?" came her mother's voice from the other side of the door, "Dinner's ready."

Chem hadn't noticed how the time had flown. She quickly put the book back where it came from in her drawer and ran out to accompany her mother back to her house.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((One quick question: Do all the elementals have to sort of...work together? Or can it be a bit of a battle; some trying to mislead the teens, others trying to guide them?))

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Each individual Elemental can decide if they want to guide or misguide. Multiple Elementals can work together to send the teens on the right track, but others can easily send them on the wrong one.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Ryian
Element: Fire
Appearance: Short, spikey red hair, red eyes, bronze skin, powerfully built. Wears a red trenchcoat, no shirt, golden bracers on his wrists, orange pants, and soot black boots with red corded tassels
Place of residence: A magma chamber deep beneath the Rocky Mountains.

(I'm a very serious RPer from the old board, and I've been in way more than five Rps. Hi Swiss, Hi Anubis!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
((Welcome back, Dragonbane! I remember you! Nice to see how old PPT RPers are coming back... I do wish Twizzler would re-join, even if there's barely a chance of that happening... x_x Anyway, enough of my whining.))

Name: Naiya
Element: Water
Appearance: Has the appearance of a water nymph; sea-blue hair, shoulder-length, blue-green eyes, and blue-tinted skin, very short and thin. Has webbed toes and fingers, along with a set of gills behind her ears.
Place of residence: A nice quiet cave in the Bermuda triangle.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Last edited by Xandra on Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:41 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Hey Dragonbane. :) It's great to see some old faces.

*dies of shock* Alex?! Here? Back on the PPT RP boards?! This is party time! :lol: ... I hate that smiley. Where are the old emoticons? *cries* I have to resort to asterisk haven!

Anyway (:roll:), Dawn, can "The Sacred One" change shape and make himself invisible and visible? Change forms, etc etc? *won't post until she knows - just in case*]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:13 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Wow Alex, I didn't know you were a mod, way to go!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:47 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Anubis- You can be whatever you want... you decide your own powers. :)))

Chem awoke on a Saturday morning to fierce yelling coming from the north edge of her house. Her first instinct was to get up immediately, but she decided to lie back down. She recognized the two voices in the argument as her brother, Chauncey's, and her sister, Leelan's. Chaunce and Leen (as they were called in the household) were twins. To Chem, that meant that they were BORN to fight. Annoyed, Chem sat up for the second time and groggily opened her bedroom door.

"SHUT UP!" she screamed, a bit louder than she intended. There was complete silence for a moment. Moments later, the pounding of feet climbing down a staircase was heard.

"Chem? You are not my boss", the fourteen year old, make-up covered Leelan said, a bit of anger in her voice.

"Wanna bet?" Chem began, "Mom and Dad told me they were leaving this morning to go do something or other and told me I was in charge. I am your boss. And your boss says to shut the heck up or be punished."

"Punished? What're you gonna do? Give us a time out?" retored Chauncy.

"Oh, no my dear siblings. But guess who happens to have mom and dad's cell phone number memorized? And guess who would be VERY ticked off if they recieved a phone call telling them their children had been misbehaving?" Chem replied smugly, slamming the door in their faces.

With a happy feeling of domination, Chem slept a few more hours, waking only when she heard the front door slam.

"They must be back", Chem muttered sleepily. She roused herself and slowly walked out of her room. Her parents were, as she had guessed, now home. Chem nodded a good morning to them, took a quick shower and headed out the front door to see what she could see outside.

She decided to head up to her high school. Something almost always happened in the school parking lots on Saturdays. As she drove onto Granger Lane, the road her high school was on, she noticed right away that something indeed was going on. A few tables were set up in the parking lots with weird, foggy glass balls on them. A large sign had been set up, reading 'FORTUNE TELLING... ONE FORTUNE TOLD FOR ONLY 2 DOLLARS. FORTUNE TELLING DONE AND SPONSORED BY THE GRANGER HIGH PSYCHIC CLUB.'

Chem couldn't help giggling to herself. The Granger High Psychic Club was made up of weirdos who liked saying they had magical powers. What a load of phewy, Chem thought. However, she pulled up into the parking lot just to observe the 'fortunes' being told.

Chem listened in on one of the 'fortune-teller''s predictions.

"A dark, tall and handsome figure will enter your life soon... be prepared for wedding bells in your near future", the 'psychic' said to a girl looking about fifteen.

At this, Chem doubled over with laughter, ignoring the strange stares of the 'psychics'.

One of them was beginning to walk towards her, and Chem instantly knew she shouldn't of laughed. Chem held her breath and hoped the 'psychic' would move past her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
((Anubis: ... o_0 Uh. Yeah. I'm back to the board.

Dragonbane: Heh. Thanks! :D ))

((Oh yeah. And Dawn, can we/I/whoever use mythical/made-up/fantasy/not-real creatures/species? Because I'm picturing Naiya having tea with the Loch Ness Monster (a very ditzy creature, mind you, who is actually a shape-shifter) and chatting about a snooty Greek mermaid named Delila. xP 'Course, I'm just weird, so eh.))

Naiya glared at her ceiling. Or, to be more specific, the black blob of oil that was floating near her snail-shell lamp. It had floated in a few hours ago, with a shark, Chomp that had wanted to complain about it's diet, which consisted of any fish it happened upon when hungry. According to Chomp, the other sharks in the area (Bite, Rip, Tear, and, for some odd reason- Spork, were a few of those very sharks) were eating all the good meat.

She had suggested, after hearing how much he liked crabs (he had once eaten the meat of one when someone on a passing cruise ship had dropped their meal overboard) he move to a place with more food readily available, like that bay on the Eastern Coast, - what was it... Ah yes!- the Chesapeake Bay. She had not, however, mentioned how crabs had pincers, nor had she told him just how much it hurt to be pinched by one. Naiya had figured he'd leave sooner if she misinformed him. She didn't really have time to spare for annoying 'macho-shark' sharks.

Macho? No, insanely stupid, was more like it. The idiots in the area always seemed to enjoy eating birds and other creatures that had been killed by oil spills. Ignoring the pollution all over that tasty creature, of course.

Sharks were stupid things (as were humans, for that matter), and Naiya had no time for them. After all, she had been just been putting those new shell hair combs in, after having braided seaweed into her hair (an old trick of hers, the colour and texture of the stuff was the same as her own hair, so it aided the illusion of having long hair). She didn't need to bother with leaving her hair as short as it was, as she was going out.

Oh, it was quite amusing how any humans who had ever seen her all assumed she was some water goddess/nymph- or, for that matter, a god- Naiya scowled as she recalled how one half-blind man from ancient Greece had thought she was a male (she had left her cave without the seaweed for that one day only, that one day only!), mistaking her for Poseidon.

Silly humans, she swore, couldn't tell someone apart from a rock, if that someone didn't look exactly like they usually did.

((Doesn't really help the plot along, I'll admit, but it does give some insight on her opinion about humans, along with some Water Elemental beauty secrets. :lol: ))

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next