Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Of Smoke and Shadows (Revived, but closed)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 2:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Everyone remembers where we left off, right? If not, here's a very breif summary.

Everyone had found their past selves, and now we were going off to fight the shadow thing.

Let's pick this thing back up!))

Yin raced ahead of the others, her heart beating madly. The air was slowly cooling past its normal point. The gates were closing...Yin narrowed her eyes and let out a vehement roar that echoed around the frigid air.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:36 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Rahza enjoyed the evening air... it always held a promise that lingered just before him, tantalizingly mysterious. However, tonight there was no time to have fun.

He looked ahead in mock concentration, trying to stop himself from doing some tricks.
His mood had improved greatly since that morning, but he still carried a heavy heart that threatened to balloon whenever he saw Yin.

So, he stayed well back, watching her from afar. It was much safer that way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I joined, but I didn't post for ages. x_x. Any help? I need a huge, huge summary.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:28 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((CAMERON!!! What? No... I don't automatically think of Cameron when I see your name... what are you talking about?!
Umm... basically, there was a lot of meandering about, then there was this black thing, then there was a shroom trip thing where everyone saw their past lives and stuff... then there was a part where Rahza basically turned into a blog for me... O.o
And... lots of flying around.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Now the gate into the shadow world thing is opening, and the dragons have to get in.))

Yin cast a wary glance around. As she flew closer to the bank of black clouds, the air pressure grew heavier. She streamlined her body and forced her way through, gasping for breath...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Er-... okay, 162. O_o.

Anyway, thanks... I'll lean back for a little while to watch other RPers... RPing... =P Then I'll post my bit.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:26 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Rahza saw the gate just over the horizon, and sped up. It was closing rapidly, so he dove to increase his speed. He ducked and darted through the trees until... he had made it!

The gate was barel open. He backed away slightly, then slammed his full weight into it to budge it open just a little more.
"Ladies... first."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Emra slowly opened her eyes, it was strange. She bounded up, she was herself! No more past life, she stumbled around searching for others. She found them. "Rahza!" she screamed against the wind, waving her arms like a maniac.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yin pushed forward into the blackness, the pressure almost blinding her. She struggled onward through the clouds, feeling the way with the long whiskers that extended from her muzzle, her body nothing more than a speck in the great chasm...

And suddenly it was over. The pressure was gone, and Yin was yet again a girl in tattered clothing, standing on...what was she standing on? And where was anything? The other dragons were near; she could sense it, but the darkness pressed in on her eyes in all directions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Emra looked down at herself. The colliding of past and present hadn't been good for her clothes, nor had the collison with the shadow. "Oh well" she said to herself softly. It was then she also caught sight of Yin, she ran forward, "Yin!" she screamed- "I'm me!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:51 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[So, has Emra gone through the gate, or what? O.o]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((No...she is just around it!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:06 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Rahza looked down at Emra, a mixture of frustration, exhaustion and fear swelling just behind his eyes.
"Get in... now! I don't know where we're going, I don't know why we're going, but we're going, damnit, and I'll be damned if I don't let you in first!"

He flew back a little and slammed himself against the gate again. It budged open a little more. A drop of blood began to trickle down his forehead, and the air grated his throat with every breath.
"Please... hurry!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:19 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Anubis wrote:
[I joined, but I didn't post for ages. x_x. Any help? I need a huge, huge summary.]

[Ditto. I understand if you don't want me to rejoin, but hey, it never hurts to ask again.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((You guys can still be in it, just as long as you can work in your chars fairly smoothly^^. I don't mind:P)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next