Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Streets of London (open)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((This is the first roleplay I have started so please be easy on me.))

The young vampire shivered as she heard the prophacy, that if they didn't find a certian orb that the moon would dissapear, and it would be daylight for all eternity. The fact that the vampire found the most shocking was that in order to obtain said orb they would have to join forces with the hated werewolves. Whom had been there rivals for centuries....

Rules-
All PPT forum rules apply
No slayers this is not buffy related.
Please only have werewolf or vampire characters

Bio-
Name:
Species: (Vampire or werewolves)
Apperance:
History/personality:
Other:

Name: Kyna
Species: Vampire
Apperance: http://stockimg.free.fr/wallpaperlinks/divx/cinema/underworld.jpgand http://cynics.info/translate/images/movie-underworld-kate.jpg
History/Personality: History will be revealed personality she has an attitude and doesn't take orders from anyone but if she likes you she really likes you.
Other:She is the leader of the group of vampires that will set out in search for the orb with the werewolves.

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((I helped Hekate post this, so there shouldn't be too many errors))

Name: Jason
Species: ??? previously vampire
Apperance: Very skiny and pale, with the 'computer geek' look of a technoligy bleached face, short dark hair, dark brown eyes, and small glasses. Although he appears human and can indeed go around in full daylight, when he smiles, one can almost see fangs...
History/personality: He was once the great Third Vampire Lord, before the collapse of the hierarchy and the rise of the petty gang that calls them selves vampires. He was a creul hunter, a just ruler, but all of that fogged by that annoying, disgusting thing called Love. He had gone to a preist very long ago, and had holy water poured into his veins, making him human. However, he still mantained his immortallity and blood thirst. His personality is vague and quiet, oft cloaked in cryptic messages and riddles. Few remember him, but there are those of both vampire and werewolf blood that come to him for advice and guidence. He is no longer as powerful as a vampire, and though he does not age, he can be killed by human weapons.
Other: To be revealed, for I am SI, Queen of the backstory, MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Eithne Darkfang
Species: Werewolf
Apperance:
Human: Pale skin, black hair with electric blue tips. Grey eyes.
Werwolf: Black fur with electric blue stripes, one along the top o fher muzzle, one down her back, and one from each eye down her cheek.
History/personality: Come out through RP
Other: NA

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Name: Xeres
Apperance: Long black hair halfway down his back, His Eyes look Red sometime but most of the time they are actually bright Blue. He wears a long Leather Jacket that comes down to his knees and cover his shirt underneath, Black baggy Jeans and big Boots.
History/personality: He was the first ever Human to be Sired. He is a very Mysterious person and believes himself to be above all other Vampires. More will come through in RP.
Other: N/A

((
Sir Isaac wrote:

Thank you I now have to clean my keybourd (Water+Laughing=Water coming out of my nose) :roflol:))

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Bio-
Name: Rae
Apperance: Black, slightly curly/wavy locks that fall to her waist. Pale, pale skin with slightly pink cheeks. Electric dark blue eyes, like twin sapphires that glitter. A slender build, and a charming smile. Her sharp fangs are pure white like the rest of her teeth, as though they had seen little blood.
History/personality: History will be revealed. She is charming in a dangerous way, with a dark past and a seemingly darker future. Her past has hardened her, but her beauty makes her appear delicate.
Other: N/A

(( OOC: Wow :o The Vamp RPs are having a comeback on the RP board!))

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:55 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Why the Streets of London? xP I live there, you know. This RP better not make me scared of them!

Name: Liam
Appearance:
Human: Dark skin. Straight, long black hair that comes down an inch past his shoulders. Deep brown eyes. Scar across his left eye.
Werewolf: Black coat with a white underbelly. Dark brown eyes, with a scar across his left one.
History/Personality: You'll see.
Other: Likes to think of himself as the leader, but is not.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((It has been a long time, but .. I am making a throw at rp-ing again. Did a lot of tabletop though.:p))

Name: Tiberias
Species: (Vampire or werewolves) werewolf
Age: ((not sure if werewolves follow a human life span since Anubis posted 94, appearance 17. But he is an old wolf, let us say.)) Looks: 40 - 45
Apperance: ((human)) short greying hairs, light-blue eyes, worn down appearance. He is crippled on his left leg, which causes him much pain when stepping. A scar streaks just aside his right eye. It seems by some lucky stroke, his eye was scarcely missed in battle. Coarse voice, he can be loud if he wishes.
((werewolf)) Tiberias once had a black pelt, which has slowly grown dark grey. His left leg is deformed and horribly scarred. The scar aside his eye, is visible as a white hairless line. His appearance is overall grizzled and battleworn.
History/personality: Tiberias has stood on the front lines of battle against vampires for a long time. Though, he was never first in command (of his pack), he did, and still makes an able second commander or a first in battle. The years long fighting has made him tired, and though he does not admit, or even know it himself, he only wishes to retire to a peacefull existence for the rest of his life. As for now, his old mind has made his world quite small and he has difficulties adapting to new evolutions or things.

Right now he is second to the leader of the Black Fur pack (nicknamed this way, because nearly every werewolf in this pack has a .. well black fur). The leader, Arden, is quite young, but able. Lately, he has been suffering from a strange disease. Putting stress on the whole pack. ((More to come during rp-ing. ;p Certainly for his past.))

Other: Nothing, for now.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:21 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: In that place, you know, that place with those things?
Bio-
Name: Aerun
Apperance:
((Human)): Quite human, actually. Long dark green hair, looks like black. Pale complexion, with green eyes. Many scars on her back, which supposedly came from jelly fish.
((Werewolf)) Thick black fur, with dark, dark green highlights on her head. She is quite small and agile but only in her werewolf form.
History/personality: It is probably noticeable how green-y she is. This was made years ago, when she was 5. She was just about to walk into an art room, when the full moon rose. It struck her and she turned into a werewolf. Ferociously, she attacked the painters and none survived. When all were dead, she ran smack into a green paint can. She was covered in green. The green mixed with her dark fur. She only succeced in rubbing off the paint on her body. After this incident, she swore to never let loose her werewolf side.
Other: A good painter.

Image Set made by the very talented Puck102701.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

.:Chronically Depressed:. wrote:
((
Sir Isaac wrote:

Thank you I now have to clean my keybourd (Water+Laughing=Water coming out of my nose) :roflol:))

((hehe. Well, I do like to explain teh backstories in weird flashbacks filled with ANGST!!!!!! And sorry about the keyboard. *hands paper towel*))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Sir Isaac wrote:
((
Sir Isaac wrote:

((hehe. Well, I do like to explain teh backstories in weird flashbacks filled with ANGST!!!!!! And sorry about the keyboard. *hands paper towel*))

((True True. And thank you for the tissue. Phew I'm so glad more werewolves have joined while I was away. I was thinking I'd have to change my bio to make it more even.))

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Sir Isaac wrote:
((
Sir Isaac wrote:

((True True. And thank you for the tissue. Phew I'm so glad more werewolves have joined while I was away. I was thinking I'd have to change my bio to make it more even.))

((I kinda had a vampire in mind, then I saw the 'balance' and re-thought another character. I really feel like playing him. :) ))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:20 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((okie dokie lets start))

The body grew limp as Kyna sucked to her feed. When she was full she dropped the body to the ground. She smiled revealing a pair of fangs covered with blood. "That was refreshing." She said as she wipped the blood off her mouth with the sleeve of her leather coat. She looked up at the sky. At the new moon, the world was black. 'This may be the very last new moon we ever see.' she thought to herself. She looked around at the cold dark ally. "Well there are more pressing matters at hand..." she said as she turned around her coat flowing as she did she started to walk off. "like the possibility of my fellow vampires tearing each other apart."

((She sort of like the queen of them.))

Awesome sig done by DM
Dean Winchester is sooooo f***** hot!!!!! and he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by goddess_Hekate on Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: I'd like to take a stab at RPing again, too. :) ]

Name: Candy
Apperance: She has blondeish white hair that is worn down, it ends around the middle of her shoulder blades. Brown eyes. She wears a long black leather trench coat, and under it she sports loose black pants and a dark blood-red sweater.
History/Personality: Candy was bitten when she was twelve, and at first it was the scariest thing that had ever happened to her. As the time passed though, she managed to grow accustomed to vampire life and found it quite enjoyable. She can be stubborn with her ideas, which isn't a good thing because a majority of the time they don't work anyway. Despite her horrible planning, if you plot out a decent plan she can be good to carry it out.
Other: She's anemic. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Good evening Kyna..." a bittersweet voice, broke the silence. Rae slipped out of the shadows, dressed in a tight-fitting black top and pants, and a black leather trench coat ((OOC: of course :) )) . Rae looked up at the sky, the unending darkness reassuring her. She grinned at Kyna, her glittering white teeth shining in the darkness. Her white fangs were always something to other vampires seemed to be curious about, always white. She hid her teeth, her smile stopped.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:25 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

An old house, one of those that stood for centuries, and from the look of it, would remain standing for the next centuries too, drew a dark shadow on the street next to it. Coincidence or not, the streetlights close the house where broken.

Tiberias had been on patrol from when the sun went down. He and three others. His clan never patrolled alone. This was inviting trouble to come along. The night had been unusually quiet.

And as it were new moon, it was very dark. New moon meant trouble for those of the werewolf clans. Usually, their nemesis were more active, covered by the blanket of the night. Tilting his head to one side, while walking, he looked up. Something was in the air, he could just feel it.

"Quiet before the storm," he thought, limping further towards the door of the ancient house.

Lately he had felt his leg ache more. Everything seem to tire him out quicker...

"Getting old?" The thought slipped through his mind. It only made him more irritated.

He entered the manor. And dismissed his compagnions with a barking orders, his mood had not improved. The grey haired man, surprisely tall, continued to the meeting room.

Just an half hour ago, he had received the message to break off patrol. Apparently something important must have happened.. or about to happen.

((I really shouldn't type when I am awake for so late.. :p))

Set by WIS!

Last edited by kuroro on Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next