Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: The Fuzzy Bunnies (Open) :)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hi all. :) I came up with the idea for this role-play a bit ago, but had some problems with the name (long, short story). Anyway, I felt that enough was worked out to actually start it.

This is a fun, carefree role-play that I wanted to create just to pass the time. It is about fluffy bunnies and whatever they choose to do. lol ;) I know that sounds really cheesy, but it's just meant to be all fun. It has a kind of cartoony atmosphere, where the bunnies can really go anywhere and do pretty much anything.

One thing I ask is that there is no excessive violence. No blood and guts, please. Also, no guns or anything of that sort. This is fun role-play for all members. Let's try to keep it that way. ;)

I do ask that you give a short description of your bunny first. Please follow this format:

Name:
Personality:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask or PM. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Nikkou
Appearance: Fluffy white fur
Personality: Friendly, cheerful, playful, helpful, everything you look for in a fluffy bunny ;) lol

Nikkou wandered around the meadow, chasing butterflies and smelling flowers, all morning. Every once in a while, she would stop and preen her lovely white fur. She saw an especially pretty daisy in the distance and hopped over to it. The little bunny smelt it and sighed happily. The sun felt so warm, she rolled onto her back and soaked up the comforting rays. A fly landed on her ear and she twitched it away. Ah, what a wonderful day, she thought.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:51 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Oogilyboogily AKA Ooga
Appearance: Pink with lopsided ears with a bright purple earring in each
Personality: Hyper, crazy, obsessive, brilliant

Member of the Under-13 Group (Group B)
Set by Jaye
My Set Contest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Whee! I haven't been in a fun RP for ages ^_^]

Name: Lulio
Appearance: Mostly black, with a bit of silver here and there. The front left paw is white, and her eyes are lava-coloured. She is small in size, and has sleek, shiny fur. [So used to describing humans rather than animals :P]
Personality: Always calm and unruffled, and never in a bad mood. She is optimistic about everything and is polite and well-mannered. This can make her quite annoying sometimes. She treats almost everybody as someone older that she barely knows, instead of close friends that are about her age. She doesn't seem to be interested in anything in particular, and never asks much.

[Do we just start?]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:32 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

_jade_em_ wrote:
[Do we just start?]

((Yep, just hop in. :) Just do wantever you want and have fun, but keep with the rules above. This is a destresser RP. ;) lol ))

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Dustie
Appearance: Fluffy ball of fur
Personality: Dustie is a California dust bunny, he can be found any where, mostly in small, tight spaces. He has a fun personality and is very playful

It was a hot summer day and there was a nice warm breeze. Softly Dustie was swirling around doing summersalts throught the air. He was whistling with every turn, and his tune was a happy one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:16 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Eewon
Appearance: A living dustmop. He looks sort of Ewok-like
Personality: A playful little pile of fur. Eewon is basically happy and hyper all the time, yet he can be annoying.

Eewon darted from tree to tree, humming the Mission Impossible theme. A small rodent popped out from behind a rock, just minding its own business. When Eewon saw it, he flipped himself over it and started slithering along the ground. He saw a tree and tried to gracefully leap onto a branch, but couldn't jump high enough and simply fell back to the ground. Eewon ignored the fall and went back to darting from tree to tree, still humming.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Last edited by Puck102701 on Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Tiret
Appearance: Long and lanky. She has white fur and brown eyes, and is fluffy. She is more hare-like than anything else, but don't tell her that!
Personality: She is quiet most of the time, but still kind. She is very slow to anger, and loves nothing more than sleeping in the warm sunshine.

Tiret lay on a rock, sleeping. A small dandelion seed was being gusted about by a light breeze, and when the breeze stopped, it fell. Right into Tiret's nose. She breathed out at that time, trying to get it out, but did not succeed. She sneezed twice, which woke her up. Blinking, she rubbed her nose to get rid of the itching sensation still inside, then hopped off the rock, looking for something good to eat.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Lulio rested in the grass, eyes wandering lazily over things going on around her. Her black coat flashed in the sunlight as she rolled over and got up. Ears twitched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Zega
Appearance: White with blue stripes. Oddly has short ears like a cat instead of long bunny-ish ones. She is extreamly beautiful, but doesn't realize it. Her eyes change colour depending on her mood.
Personality: Quiet and hostile normally. Pessimistic. She takes everything the wrong way. Though she is happy, kind, Hyper, and bouncy to her few friends. If someone compliments her, she just thinks she is being mocked.

Zega walked into the Rabbit's Cafe. She saw Ooga talking to Lulio and sniffed in digust. She didn't like Ooga and Lulio that much. "Too popular. Ugh!" She thought and took a table fathest from the girls. A waitress came over and Zega simply pointed to a picture of a slice of chocolate carrot cake.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Yes, I know. This is totally random. While reading the comics in the Neopian Times today, I noticed Zega's had gotten in! Congratulations, and I liked it very much. :) Okay, back to the RP... :oops: )

Tiret stopped by a patch of clover, and happily began nibbling. She was glad she had found some, for clover was one of her favorite foods, and it was kind of rare in her feilds (There were some mice and deer living nearby that liked it too). Tiret blinked sleepily, smiling at the peace.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:54 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Name: John
Appearance: Small brown bunny
Personality: Active, curious

His lips were stretched wide, the rushing air pushing them open in a wild grin. The wind was cutting at his eyes, tears streaming from the corners. His ears flapped like flags in a stiff breeze. John hurtled towards the ground at breakneck speeds - literally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:09 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

*cracks up* Trust you to come up with this, Jas ;P

Name: Elisa
Appearance: Pale grey, with long floppy ears.
Personality: Hyperactive, friendly, and very talkative ^-^

(Look Jas, it's not called Krystel/Crystal!!)

Elisa ran around, trying to get rid of her extra energy. She looked around to see if there was anyone else who would want to talk to her.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:15 am 

Name: Electria
Appearance: Purple with yellow lightning bolt shaped ears and yellow paws.
Personality: Insane, spontaneous, lightning fast, hyperish, prone to anger bursts that only last a few seconds.

Electria sped to the top of the nearest tree and peeked out with her binoculars. She quickly glanced at everyone from her perch, then popped her head out of the tall leaves to get a better view (and to get bunnies to notice her).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:54 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Sorry I haven't posted back in a bit. I was pushing my Tim to join, but he seemed to sneak by while I wasn't looking. ;) lol Also, wtg, Alex! I see you're branching out with character names! ;) lol))

Nikkou relaxed in the warm grass for a while. Is there anyway to better spend a day off?, she thought. She smiled and lazily rolled over. The white bunny faintly heard the sound of other bunnies in the distance. Her ears pricked as she tried to distinguish them. They don't sound familiar. I wonder who is hopping about? Nikkou slowly sat up, not wanting to leave her resting spot, and stretched in the beautiful sunlight.

"I should go check it out. It might be someone interesting," she said as she smiled and hopped to the top of a nearby hill to get a better view.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:12 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
As John continued to fall, he counted off sixty seconds and pulled the cord on his parachute. The contents of the bag were released, but John realized too late that was his lunch pack and not his parachute. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he yelled, hurtling towards the onrushing ground.

THUDD!!!

"I'm okay... uhhhhhhhhhhhh" came the muffled sound of John's voice, from the 3 foot deep crater his body created when it landed.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next