Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Stand in -Spirit Vampires-
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hey everyone, i'm back, with a lovely (off the top of my head) rp!

I call it -Spirit Vampires- (and this is based off a story i'm writing for english)

Background

The City of Berelo was been around for 4000 years, it was originally a small town built near a forest. Within the ancient forest was a village of ancient people. Over time, the city expanded, and the ancient village, with its people, died out. Now, in 208 AV (after village) the forest is completely lost, the last tree was cut down yesterday.

Every since the first tree was cut down, neutral ghosts have been seen wandering the city. But ever since nightfall yesterday, giant spirits have replaced the ghosts and been attacking people.

The mayor has employed another ancient race to defeat the ghosts and help the city. That ancient race is the Spirit Vampires, creatures who feast on ghosts and the undead.

People

You can be a vampire, normal person or an ancient person (yes that means you can become a spirit, but once you are killed it's final)

Please put in some detail, i'm hoping this can amuse us until the proper forum is back.

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Spirit Appearance: (if you can become a spirit)
Weapon: (optional)
Personality:
Background:

Name: Iaran
Race: Spirit Vampire
Appearance: Dark Red hair, purple-blue eyes. Pale skin, sharp teeth. Wears a black jacket with silver buckles, a dark blue tank top underneath, black skirt just at knees, boots just under knees.
Weapon: Two sharp claws on each hand, held by a leather hand-thingey
Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, very strong and bold, evilish
Background: One of the main commander of the ancient vampires.

((It's a bit vague, we'll start when we have more people, i gotta get back into rping))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Hey, good to see you again Ria...))

Name: Lani
Race: Ghost
Appearance: Deep brown eyes, long tangled brown hair. Never looks "real", one minute you see her, the next she's gone.
Spirit Appearance: A large monster of a bird with black, tattered feathers. Her eyes have a dangerous gleam of orange in them.
Personality: Deep, there is a constant sadness inside her that her village was lost, but she has grown wild and is hungry for revenge.
Background: A long long time ago, she had a family. Now she lives alone, drifting in and out of the woods, bothering and bothered by no-one.

((Edit: Oh, excellent. *transforms Lani into large black bird* :twisted:

That better? ;)))

Last edited by [angel] on Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Hi again, um Angel, Lani can have a spirit form too :) Make it really cool, think aeon, final fantasy. eg. Giant undead skeleton bird, with giant wings that are made of blue fire, etc))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:12 pm 

((Ahhh i finally get done with school, then ppt is down, then theres a time warp again!))

Name: tazo
Race: Ancient
Appearance: Blonde and scrawny with blue eyes and tan skin.
Spirit Appearance: A silvery wolf with cold grey eyes and sharp ivory fangs.
Weapon: Staff
Personality: Very moody and angry, he doesnt make friends easily.
Background: He has sworn revenge to all of those who destroyed his village. His family died when the village was destroyed.

hmmm i am not sure how to make a siggy so if anyone would like to make one for me... please email me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Esra Fenton
Race: Human
Appearance: Long, golden hair that seems to float behind her as she walks. A single frangipani sits behind her right ear, and another frangipani sits at the side of her long, violet dress. Her eyes, the deepest blue, glimmer with excitement. (Uhh... how exactly does an eye have excitement? Use your imagination.)
Weapon: A set of Viking runes at a small purple bag by her side, and a small silver disk with serrated edges.
Personality: Shy, but somewhat naiive appearance about her.
Background: None particularly. When her village was destroyed, she was out at a lake. Her family was out several towns away, and she later found out that they had been destroyed.
However, this didn't bother her. She simply packed her bag and began travelling.

((Not everyone has to have a painful past, y'know.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Shay
Race: Spirit Vampire
Appearance: Long black hair, grey eyes, black boots, black pants, dark red shirt.
Spirit Appearance: none
Weapon: none
Personality: revengeful. she is moody, and seems to be depressed. she is had to make friends with.
Background: She is alone. he parents were killed when she was little. her heart has grown cold.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:07 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Tawri (XD)
Race: Ghost
Appearance: Long brown hair, falling to her waist, and rather menacing grey eyes. A fair complexion, as can be seen by those who who manage to get a decent glimpse of her.
Spirit Appearance: A long, twisting dragon, each scale seeming to be made of shimmering, icy blue fire. It's body is long, with a feathery-tipped tail. She simply glides thorugh the air, without wings, a cold breeze stirring around her.
Background: You KNOW I never give this stuff away.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Okay, let's begin!!!))

Iaran walked through the long stone passage of the castle. Her boots tapping on the floor as she walked. She walked with an air of confidence, ready to meet the others and set out on their next hunt.

When she reached the large wooden doors of the hall, Iaran knocked three times and heaved against the door. It creaked open and she passed through before it shut behind her. The other hunters nodded as she walked in, and she bowed to them before speaking.

"Hunters; friends; let this night be our chance to devour our prey. The Thorned Rose Spirit we have been tracking, shall be no more. But remember, no one may remove the plugs in their ears, for she is a Banshee; and if we were to listen to her, we would go mad. So be prepared." Iaran smiled, her sharp white teeth glittering in contrast to her red lips. She moved towards the window, pulling two claws off the wall as she went, then opened the window and stepped onto the balcony.

Raising her wings, she watched her comrades follow, then lifted her claws into the air and jumped onto the banister before calling, "Let the hunt begin!"

Leaping into the air, Iaran flapped her wings majestically and soared into the night.

((The Thorned Rose Spirit is a random spirit I made up, more details on her later))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:29 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lani drifted slowly through the trees, wondering. There had been few disturbances in the wood lately, and even though she was grateful for this, that gratefulness came with a touch of unease. She hadn't been into the city for a while now, finding it strangely difficult to transform into her spirit form. The Spirit Vampires were probably planning another attack...she still remembered clearly how brutally they had devoured another part of her clan only a few weeks ago. There were very few of them left now.

Lani shivered and fluttered deeper into the forest. At least she wouldn't be so vulnerable to attack in there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:02 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Esra took the cobblestone path through the woods. It was an oddly still moment- the animals only occasionally blurted out their shrill cry to break the silence.

Esra liked it that way. Whenever an animal spoke, it sounded like a primitive dance. She enjoyed the music of life, and often added her own lyrics.

I got a wish,
I got a wish,
I got a wish for a little yellow fish,
I got a wish,
I got a wish,
But I'm never near the coast,
So I'll never get that dish,

I got a dream,
I got a dream,
I got a dream for for a necklace that will gleam,
I got a dream,
I got a dream,
But I'm never near the mines,
So I'll never touch that seam,

But I've got me,
But I've got me,
But I've got me and that's all I'll ever need,
But I've got me,
But I've got me,
If I never get the items,
I'll still die in luxury!

Esra smiled, and continued. Her feet made a hollow click as they connected with the ground- a kind of percussion to her song.

Eventually, the forest thinned out and Esra found herself in the sunlight.
"Well, that was fun!"
She turned back to wave at the forest, then continued on her way.

((Can't all be brooding, can ye?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Um, I hate to break it to you guys, but the forest was destroyed. When the first tree was cut down ghosts started to appear, then when the last tree was cut down the spirits began to appear....))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:36 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Esra looked behind herself again... and the forest was gone.
"That was odd... a spirit forest!"
She walked back and passed her hand into it... and felt a slight brush against her skin.

"Ghost raven... are you friendly?"
She paused, and felt the downy feathers from the head of the ghost raven brush against her arm.

"Will you be my friend?"
The downy feathers brushed against her again.
"Thank you! I'll call you... umm... Kiri!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:09 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

((are you guys excepting one more? I haven't RPed in awhile.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shay looked up when Iaran entered the room. She looked up and glaired at her with her grey eyes. She listned to what she had to day. She had a taste for blood. She stood up and followed her out the window. It was a warm night with a full moon. She was ready for revenge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Yeah sure, anyone can join, it's open completely))

A sweet young girl stood in the middle of the park, her strawberry blonde hair, and light blue eyes complementing the red, blue and purple flowers she held in a basket....

Iaran glided over the houses of the town, the rest of her squad following close behind. She slipped the claw off her hand, and put her finger to her mouth. Blowing a wavering note, she signalled the group to land, and waited for them all to drop into the trees before descending herself.

Leaping out of the tree, her claws held in her ready stance, Iaran and the squad ran through the park before reaching the middle, and the ghost that awaited.

The pale skin had many dark markings flowing over the surface, a pinky fire flickering within her eyes. She wore a long flowing dress, and had many bangles made of flowers on her arms. Her long hair was scattered with flower petals, and hundreds of thorns grew on vines that were tangled in it.

She was the Thorned Rose Spirit, and was the ghost of the flower lady, and a very sinister being.....

((Think Shiva FFX in appearance))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next