Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Hogwarts RP- OPEN
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ok, Disclaimer: IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE 5TH HARRY POTTER BOOK DO NOT READ OR JOIN, IT MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

Ok, this takes place in Harry's 6th year. You can make a charater or be an existing one. You may be one student and one teacher. If we need them, we'll choose other adults (ie Order members) later.

If you are a new charater, use this form:

Name:
Looks:
History:
Other:

I'm McGonnagal and Hermionie :)

I am, and forever will be, The Queer Alpaca
they/them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:46 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ooo...interesting! I'll join :) I'll be Ginny Weasley, and Professor Sprout.

Do you want me to post a bio or not, since the characters are well known ones.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alex wrote:
Ooo...interesting! I'll join :) I'll be Ginny Weasley, and Professor Sprout.

Do you want me to post a bio or not, since the characters are well known ones.

No, no biography needed for known charaters...

We'll need a new DADA teacher too! *cough**is hoping for Lupin**cough*

they/them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I've got a question- for the DADA teacher, can you be a character from a different book for the job? Ex- Say I was someone like... Fluer Delacore. Could she be the teacher?))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Eeeexxcellent. *ressurrects bio from old HP RP still saved on computer while mourning for old forums*))

Name: Laruna (no change there...)
Looks: Is of medium height, has shoulder-length straight brown hair and deep, stern eyes.
History: Her mother is a muggle, her father was a wizard but went to his death three years ago in an incident of which the exact details still haven't been revealed to his daughter.
House: Ravenclaw, fifth year.
Other: One of the cleverest pupils in her year, Runa is extremely intelligent but there is a dark shadow on her past. She is usually quiet and keeps her thoughts to herself, so most of the people who have tried to socialize with her think of her as sour and sarcastic.

Last edited by [angel] on Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:52 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Eep, I forgot there was an RP board. :oops: ))

I'll be Cho. :)

Image Thanksies Dawn, sorry I didn't see it before. ^___^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dawn2 wrote:
((I've got a question- for the DADA teacher, can you be a character from a different book for the job? Ex- Say I was someone like... Fluer Delacore. Could she be the teacher?))

Yeah, ok you can be Fleur Delacour or whomever you want.

Also, could you people put your charater's House with the description if you're a new charater? thanks!

they/them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:42 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Name: Adriane Gwynfor
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 6
Looks: Blue-yellow eyes (they shift back and forth, or sometimes a combination of the two), long wispy black hair, about 5'7", lean build.
History: Both her parents were muggles, but they died in a boating accident when she was 7. She exerted no magical abilities until 12, when she went to live with her Great-Aunt, who was a very strong witch.
Other: Exceptionally well in potions and fairly good in DATDA, enjoys riding her broomstick and is always caught up in a book, whether it be for school or a science fiction one she's recieved from her aunt. Generally a solitary person... She has a cat named Oliver, and they seem closer than a human should be with a cat... But it could be because she's an animagus.

woot! HP rp!! :D

Last edited by Ravyn on Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:49 pm 

Hi, and I think I'll be Parvati Patil :)

Coming Soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I'm going to make a bio for my character because she never had a huge role.))

Name: Fluer Delacore

Looks: Incredibly beautiful with flowing, nearly white waist-length hair. Her eyes are a most brilliant hazel.

History: Fluer is one-eigth veela, giving her the power to charm others (mostly men) with her beauty. She was the Beauxbatons' champion in the Triwizard tournament two years back. She placed last in the championship, yet she gained experience she will use for the rest of her life.

Other: Fluer Delacore is the new Hogwarts Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. She took this posistion so she could learn better English. She is fluent in French. Fluer is the youngest teacher in the entire history of Hogwarts at only nineteen years old.

((And I will also play her younger sister, Gabrielle, who is beginning school at Hogwarts instead of Beauxbatons to be with her older sister.))

Name: Gabrielle Delacore

Looks: Quite like her sister with the veela white-blonde hair, brilliant hazel eyes, and the looks that keep eyes on her at all times.

History: Gabrielle, in her own views, has lead a very boring life. She was always very rich and able to get whatever she wanted, yet she missed out on the fun in life- like playing in the mud in her tot years, playing on rusty old playground and meeting true friends. Her parents have never let her play on dirty things, and all she was ever able to do was get people to keep their eyes glued to her because of her looks. Her only friends were paid to play with her, and the only truly eventful thing in her life happened two years back, when she was put under a sleeping spell and given to the Merpeople, where her sister was supposed to come and rescue her. Yet, the kind Harry Potter was the one to do the honors of saving her. She has admired Harry Potter since that day.

Other: She is working on her English and sometimes mixes things up because she was raised on French- in which she is completely fluent.

((I'm feeling especially RP-ish... so if you want me to, I can take on a third character. :)))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Kaila Smith
Looks: Light brown hair, blue eyes, kind of tall
History: She is pure wizard, but her parents died when she was young. She was raised by a muggle, and thinks she is one.
Other: She is in her third year, and is kind of quiet. She is in Gryffindor (forgot the spelling...sorry), but knid of keeps to the shadows.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

... Erm... Harry?

:roflol:

I know that's taking on quite a big role... so I won't be Harry, but I once was in a situation like this, I was in a literature circle reading FOTR, and there happened to be nine members (including someone named Aowyn :D ) So I said, "So... are we Nazgul or the Fellowship?" They all stared at me like I was crazy and said in unison "Fellowship." Someone immediately claimed being Gimli, then someone else Strider, and another Merry (I didn't know why at the time, now I do *smirk*) and I was all like: "....erm... Frodo?" And they all glared, it was funny.

But seriously, I want to be Luna Lovegood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Kira Clearet
House: Ravenclaw
Looks: A tall girl with long, wavey hair that is a golden brown with light blue eyes and fair skin.
History: Pure wizard, her family lives in England. She is the youngest in her family with a big sister who is 23.
Other: She never has looked up to Harry Potter. She believes him when it comes to Voldemort coming back, but she thinks it is complete luck that he is always encountering him.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:12 am 

Can I be Neville and Hagrid?

Can I just point out that it would be a good idea to put what year people's new characters are?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:30 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Gpup, good idea. That'd help out quite a bit :)

Robin, how many people do we need before we start?

Gone, forever.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next