Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Harry Potter Roleplay- POST HBP, so obviously SPOILERS
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: BrokenSea Audio Drama Productions. Thanks Bangel for the set!
Alright, this is a HP Roleplay that is Post-Half Blood Prince. There will be SPOILERS THAT ARE UN-MARKED, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T READ HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE, DO NOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER!! Now that the spoiler warning is taken care of...

The plot will be pretty much that Harry, Ron, and Hermione (possibly others, too) go after the Horcuxes. Remember:

-2 are destroyed (The diary and the one Dumbledore got)

-One is in Mundungus's posession (in OotP, they came across a "heavy locket that none of them could open"--that was a Horcrux (at least for my purposes)) and I'm assuming that Dung took it when he looted Number 12.

-As far as O.C.'s and dead characters:
+Sirius may come back if you want him to, but I'm not doing it. Also, you must have a LEGIT way to bring him back.
+Dumbledore is really dead. If this seems unfair, look at it this way: Sirius fell through the veil, no body, no proof. Dumbledore was Avada Kedavra'ed. Harry is the only one to survive that. Sorry. Plus, I like Sirius better. Bite me.
+O.C.s are allowed, but please, let's fill up most of the main cannons first.

-You can have 1 CANNON CHARACTER AND ONE O.C.
OR
2 CANNON CHARACTERS

You may NOT have multiple O.C.'s

I am Harry and Remus. We'll start when we have more characters.

CAST:
HARRY: Robin
RON: Jade
HERMIONE: Amma
GINNY: Webkitty
BILL: OPEN
CHARLIE: CWisgood
FRED: CWisgood
GEORGE: Anubis
MOLLY: OPEN
ARTHUR: OPEN
DRACO: Jade
CRABBE: OPEN
GOYLE: OPEN
CHO: Anubis
REMUS: Robin
SIRIUS: OPEN
TONKS: Requiem
VOLDEMORT: Panther
LUNA LOVEGOOD: DiscordantNote
EVERYONE ELSE: OPEN

Alright, we can start now :) Sorry it took so long, I was busy with my real life (*gasp* She has a real life?!?!)

PPT'S OFFICAL VOICE ACTRESS! (click image for link)

Last edited by Robin on Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:30 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((The on Dumbledore, from the cave I'm thinking of was a fake.))

I'll be Hermione and my own character. . .
Name: Amma Rose (I love my Starwars name ok)
School from:Durmstrang
Background:Amma is born to a Wizard father and a muggle mother. Growing up she never knew her father. Amma is very acrobatic and took dancing lessons. When she got the letter for going to a wizarding school, her mother was happy for her. Amma was one of the girls at the Tri-Wizards tournament and wasn't chosen, she really wusn't caring about it all that much she was really interested in the library.
PersonalityAmma is like Hermione she loves books and is very well suited for being the girl with her nose in a book. When her nose isn't in a book she is kind, gentle and a mystical creature lover she also a quick on her feet fighter.
Wand: 10 and 1/2 inches Rosewood with unicorn hair core
Appearance: Long dirty blonde kinda sandy hair hair, blue-grey eyes, a waning moon shaped scar on her left cheek (childhood scar), 5' 4", Muscular Build bodytype, she normally doesn't where Wizarding robes when she does which is rare is a deep purple with Golden trimming, when she's not wearing muggle clothes she wears Dark Blue jeans and what ever shirt she pulls out, she is always wearing 2 inch heel black boots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:44 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I'll be Ginny!!! YAY!

And my other Character:
Name: Emalai
School from: Hogwarts
Background: Emalai, nicknamed Em or Ema, was a quiet witch in Slytherin. Her parents were muggles, and were glad to get rid of her when she got her letter accepting her into Hogwarts. She rarely talked to anyone, hiding behind her shoulder length jet black hair. Not many at hogwarts ever saw her face. In her third year, Malfoy pulled a prank and framed her for it, and since she would not speak, she was claimed guilty and expelled from Hogwarts. Mostly becasue of her hate of Malfoy, she "turned good" and secretly moved in with Luna Loovegood's parents. There she continued her education in hiding and was Luna's secret sister.
Wand: 8 and 3/4 inches long mainly made from veela hair.
Appearance: As already described, she has straight dark hair in which she hides behind. Extremly petite body type, she drowns in the robes her parents had boughten her before they abandoned her at the train station. Those fourtunate to see past her dark hair to her face would see startling green eyes, and very bony features. Her eyes are sunken however, making her always seem rather tired. But no one at Hogwarts ever paid that much attention though, they were all too busy with Harry Potter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oooh, I'll be Draco and Ron ^^;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

_jade_em_ wrote:
Oooh, I'll be Draco and Ron ^^;

Darn you.

I'll take Cho and George. =D

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||TONKS IS MIIIIINE!!!

Sory bout the all caps, by the way, but....<3||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:15 pm 

May I be Voldemort?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I wanna be Fred and Charlie.

Anubis, we're twins! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:39 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ok I took it into had to take a note of what character have been taken I have shortened names too, but I have kept them close to understanding.
Here is the list as of far.
HARRY: Robin
RON: Jade
HERMIONE: Amma
GINNY: Webkitty
BILL: OPEN
CHARLIE: CWisgood
FRED: CWisgood
GEORGE: Anubis
MOLLY: OPEN
ARTHUR: OPEN
DRACO: Jade
CRABBE: OPEN
GOYLE: OPEN
CHO: Anubis
REMUS: Robin
SIRIUS: OPEN
TONKS: Requiem
VOLDEMORT: Panther
EVERYONE ELSE: OPEN
~Amma
~Emalai

I'm not sure if Robin is paying attention.
~*I wasn't full there when I did this so this has been revised thanx CWisgood. I would have just continued on with out noticing.*~

Last edited by amma_rose on Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Anubis is Cho and George. I'm just Fred and Charlie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:42 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{~ ok! lets get this party started!!!
*waits patiently for someone to begin this totally-going-to-be-awesome roleplay*
Come on, HP fans, where should be begin? ~}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ooh...can I be Luna Lovegood? I don't know who my second character will be yet, but I'll go with Luna for now.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: BrokenSea Audio Drama Productions. Thanks Bangel for the set!
O.C.- Yeah, DC can be Luna, that's fine :) I'll add it in a minute.

Wednesday, 10 July, 1997

Harry sat in his bedroom, the smallest at Number 4 Privet Drive, wondering what was next. He knew he had to stop Voldemort, and he knew how--destroy the horcuxes. However, he had other dilemas. He knew his friends wanted to come. They had said as much, and wouldn't take no for an answer. However, he didn't want them in any danger. He was jerked out of his thoughts by the arrival of an owl. Opening it, he saw it was from Remus Lupin.

Dear Harry,

I hope this letter finds you well--or at least, as well as can be expected. We are all worried about you here, and wish you well. You are not, however, safe at your aunt's house much longer. As of midnight on your 17th birthday, the blood magic will cease to protect you. Therefore, we will be coming to pick you up this Friday at 5:00 PM sharp. I'll see you then.

~Remus

Reading this, Harry quailed. He knew no one at Grimmauld Place would be daft enough to let him go after the Horcuxes. Therefore, he made up his mind. Getting out parchment and a quill, he wrote,

Dear everyone,

In case you haven't heard by now, I'm the one who has to kill Voldemort. I'm sorry, but it's true. I've gone after him. Don't try to follow me, I don't want any of you in danger. In case I never see you again, goodbye. I'll miss you all. Tell Ron he can have my Firebolt, and Hermione gets my books. Give the Weasleys and Remus my money, Merlin knows they need it. God, listen to me, I sound like I'm writing a will. Hopefully I'll be able to tell them this in person, but just in case. Oh, and one more thing--Tell Ginny I love her.

Sincerely, Harry Potter

With a tear in his eye, Harry folded the note and sent it off with the owl that brought Remus's letter. Then he packed his things, shurnk them ("Screw the Ministry," he thought) and, putting on his invisibility cloak, left Number 4 for the last time.

O.C.--I nearly was crying writing the letter :-P *sigh*

PPT'S OFFICAL VOICE ACTRESS! (click image for link)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Mr. Weasly read the letter aloud at the breakfast table. The whole family listened intently, the smiles drooping away from their faces. Ginny watched as the color drained from her mother's face, and she herself could feel herself getting ill. At the last line: "Tell Ginny I love her," she burst into tears and ran from the table, leaving her scrambled eggs untouched.

"No, Harry! You can't do this!" she screamed amongst her tears, as she ran to her bedroom. "NO! No! no! no...." she said it over and over until her voice was down to a whisper, her head hidden in her pillows. Then she just laid there and cried.

{~ hopefully I didn't mess up anything!!! I am still a tiny bit new to the whole roleplay thing. Just tell me if I need to change anything/something doesn't make sense.! ~}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

George looked over at his twin and grimaced as Ginny ran from the room, screaming about Harry. "We have to do something," he breathed.

The twins had come back from Diagon Alley to live at the Weasley's home for a few days, but George had not expected to find this news awaiting him - not at all.

He sighed and shifted in his chair, looking around at his family to see their reactions, and whether they were thinking the same thing. His eyes rested on his younger brother, Ron, to scan for his reaction mostly, as Harry's best friend.

[Is Hermione at the Weasley's as well? She usually is when Harry comes to call, you know. xP]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next