Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Mannor of Dragons
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

You stand at your mailbox, looking through the days mail, when a strange black envelope catches your eye. There is no return address, no stamp…just a wax seal, a dragon insignia.

The letter is opened, it reads;

The Manor of Dragons invites you to rediscover your heritage, and to rejoin your noble blood. But before you can rejoin you must spend the night at the Manor with us, then all shall be known. There will be a car to take you here; it will be there at eight o’clock sharp.

Dragon Manor

What a strange letter. But, how do they know you and for that matter, who is ‘they’?

You all arrive at the gates of the Manor. Looking up through the bars, the Manor seems miles away. The skies have faded the night approaches. Darkness covers all; the only lights are the ones from the distant windows of the Manor.

The large iron gates seem to open themselves, but it’s merely motion sensors. Reluctantly you follow the dimly lit winding path that leads up to the front steps of the Manor.

Name:
Age(17+):
Appearance:
Reason for Going:

Last edited by Anime_Queen on Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Aaron
Age(17+): 19
Appearance: dark brown hair, black baggy pants, black shirt, black shoes, grey eyes.
Reason for Going: he got the letter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Zega
Age(17+): 19
Appearance: Short Platinum Blond hair with blue streaks thats seem to oddly change colour often. Blue eyes, Pale skin. Always wheres a swirling blue and green necklace on her neck, never takes it off.
Reason for Going: Same thing, recieved a letter in the mail.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Tirea
Age(17+): 17
Appearance: Light brown hair, blue eyes. Tall. Wears an assortment of different clothes everyday, usually tending towards Rennaissance times, and no dresses
Reason for Going: Doesn't know who her parents are, and her only reminder of them is a dragon-shaped stone.

(Heh... same character as in the Furre RP, only a few years in the future...)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Hey Anime Queen...are we going to start this RP from the beginning, then? Because I'd like to try out a new char...))

Name: Miski (Miss-kee)
Appearance: Quite tall, deep brown eyes that seem to hide a thousand secrets set into a sharply-featured face. His hair is short and ragged, a little taster of his disorganized personality.
Reason for Going: He has heard that his grandfather's death was connected with the Manor, and is determined to find out more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Name: Jadzia
Appearance:She had silver eyes, pale face and long silvery white hair (no, she does not have a hair problem, her hair is perfectly fine). Although she was at a "young" age, her thoughts, actions, manners etc. was as mature as any older adults were. Quite tall, sporty and flexible. Wears a ring with 7 different crystals in different colours; and also a silver necklace with a blue feather
Occupation: Music therapist, practises magic (light and dark- it's strange, but she can do it.)
Reason for Going: facination about dragons and she got mail.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Last edited by _jaye_ on Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Alexa
Age(17+): 21
Appearance: Wavy chestnut hair to the small of her back, hazel-green eyes, lightly tanned skin. 5' 2". Toned body, about average weight (not heavy, but not super thin). Wearing jeans and a comfortable deep green cotton shirt (waist length, short sleeves, tight but still loose).
Reason for Going: She received the letter and is currently dealing with a patch of writer's block. She is curious and hopes this experience will bring the spark she needs to write again.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Oh, I can't help it. I must join.)

Name: Ardys
Appearance: Long, wavy, light brown hair ending at her middle back, ususally kept down. Her eyes are honey-hazel. She has medium skin and is sometimes considered nearly-black, because she had a white mother and a black father.
Occupation: Just a student, but is preparing to graduate from high school and go into college, as she wants to become a lawyer some day.
Personality: Ardys has quite the analytical mind, and is very clever. A number of people have suggested to her that she become an architect or an engineer because she excels in math, but the thought of doing calculations all day for a living has never appealed to her. She would rather do something more social, where she got to interact with people. She isn't cruel, but she has never been the nicest of people, either. She tends to give off a sort of snobbish air at times.
Reason for Going: The letter she recieved in the mail captured her interest the moment she read it, although she has a sneaky suspicion it's all some kind of prank.

(Er... I hope you don't mind that I added a section for her personality. If I don't type up a personality in the beginning, my character never gets developed as well as it should.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(wow...so many people...didn't expect so many so soon ^^. And yes...I'm gonna start it over. And...no...it's alright you could add anything you wanted to to the bio. Oh...and I'm also going to be a character...along with the girl at the door, just to let you know ^^)

Name: Hotaru
Age(17+): 18
Appearance: Click Here
Reason for Going: Hotaru is interested in the supernatural. She senses the spirits all around her, and she believes the rumors of sacrificial murders at Dragon Manor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:56 pm 

Name: Mpinzani (Pin-zawn-ee)
Age(17+): 21
Appearance: Dark black hair, bright crimson highlights. Pale skin, takes on the 'depressed-goth' look.
Reason for Going: Has always been fascinated with knowing her heritage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name:Hakhim
Age(17+):20
Appearance:An Arabic immigrant since he was a little child, replacing the traditional turban for a blue baseball cap. Tan skin, black eyes.
Reason for Going: Curiosity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(alright then me thinks we have enough people...so we may start So any time you peoples are ready you may start with the posting^^)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Can I still join? I'll start it.
Name: Ruby
Age(17+): 25
Appearance: A tall slender woman with long firey red hair and jade green eyes with pale white skin.
Occupation: Ruby spends most of her time at an animal shelter helping sick and neglected animals and finding them new homes. She does this for little pay.
Reason for Going: It piqued her interest.

Ruby looks at her letter strangely.
"Noble blood? hm..."
She had just come home from working at the shelter and it was nearly 8 pm. She looked out the window and saw a car outside. She packed her things lightly and left her apartment. She started towards the car. As soon as she reached the door, it opened by itself. Confused, she took a look inside. Next thing she knows, she's being pushed into the car. The car starts driving away towards the manor....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
It was 7 am and the mailbox was unusually full today; it was only one letter more than usual, but Jadzia notices small things. The mailman is early today... She took out the extra letter and read it. "My heritage? I wonder..." Her silver eyes gleamed and she grinned; she turned around to head back into the house to pack her belongings. "I have exactly 57 minutes to pack everything. And this is when magic becomes very useful!"

She enchanged a backpack so that it can fit many things in without adding weight to it. "Should I bring my guitar and piano? And my drum set? They might come in useful..." Her grey tabby (??) cat blinked at her and Jadzia nodded, "Oh well, we'll just have to leave those behind. I can always pull one out of the house anytime. Come on Cascata (the name of the cat) we should be going now, the car comes in precisely 2 minutes and we'll get to the front porch in about...." and she went on about the time.

The car was waiting for Jadzia and she got in the car carefully, not to bump her head and have her hair caught. The door closed and the car started to move.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Is it too late to join? If not-

Name: Alexandra Stone

Appearance: Alexandra (who also goes by Alex) has pure, light blonde hair and cerulean blue eyes. She is of average height and is very attractive. She appears to be much older than she really is.

Occupation: Student- she will graduate from high school at the end of the current school year. She's very bright and intends to go onto an ivy league college in a few years.

Reason for Going: She's always been interested in mysteries, and she's thrilled to know she can be in a real life one if she goes to the Manor. Alex is also a very inquisitive person, making her incredibly curious to what she has to do with the Manor.

If it's too late, then just ignore this. :)))

the greatest love story never told.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next