Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Savannah
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:09 pm 

This is an RP somewhat similiar to the Lion King. There is a pride of dominant lions (Chukizo Pride), a pride of lesser lions (Undani Pride), and a clan of hyenas (Kazunami Clan). There is also a small group of meerkats (Akuji Clan). You can be either a meerkat, hyena, lion (dominant) or lion (lesser.) Zebras need nobody to RP them. No god modding, ask me before starting a 'war/fight' between another pride/clan/group. :) And please, we need people to rule over each group of animality. You may be a loner and have no group as well. :P Oi ve, you must use descriptions. MUST.

Name-
Species-
Group-
Age-
Appearance-
Description-
Other-

Name- Mijisuu
Species- Lion (lesser)
Group- Undani Pride
Age- Early twenties in lion years, 6 in human years.
Appearance- Dark mule pelt, light dust underside. Mane a light dust color as well along with tassle tip. Dark emerald optics, torn right ear.
Description- Leader of Undani Pride, wager of the newcoming war. A bit like Scar.
Other- None.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name- Zehrin
Species- Lion
Group- Dominant (Chukizo Pride)
Age- 3 years
Appearance- A nice golden brown with golden eyes
Description- Lead Lioness and Huntress of the Chukizo Pride. A bit like Simba's mother
Other- Unknown as of now.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name- Niniane (also known as 'Nia')

Species- Lion

Group- Undani Pride

Age- 5

Appearance- Nia sports a tan hide, dark brown eyes, and a long tail, like all other lionesses.

Description- Nia, a lioness who love adventure, has been waiting to prove herself since she was a cub. She always loved to play fight with her brothers and sisters (who are now dead for private reasons- they went by Hurako, Kachiee, Zelpher and Ryun)- and she battered them up quite a bit, too. She always wondered off into the jungle alone when she was a cub, and loved to misbehave. Her parents (who were great fighters in their day, known as the legendary Kyung and Kapa) had a great deal of trouble with her. Now that a war is about to begin, Nia is determined to fight, no matter who says she can't.

Other- Nothing. :)

((Great RP idea!))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Name- Ruu
Species- Meercat
Group- Akuji Clan
Age- 58 Meerkay years, human? Still exceptionally agile for his age
Appearance- Orange stripes on back are so large that he appears almost orange with yellow striping in his front
Description- Soothsayer/Mystic of the Meercat (think Rafiki)
Other-Rather eccentric but wise meercat, a bit of a loner but often asked advice of by meercat and other species. Not much of a fighter, but known for making traps.

(if this goes outside the scope of the RP lemme know)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:40 pm 

((We can go ahead and start. No big story line until we have ten members- if we do, people won't follow along. By the way, thank ye, Dawn.))

Mijisuu prowled 'cross the barren ground. Searching for the smallest glimpse of another living creature, auds flicked back. He picked up a scent of another lion. A lioness... "Hmm." He grunted, padding t'ward the smell. In view of amber optics, he saw a regular looking female. Caudal swayed slowly as a smug smile came 'cross his maw. He opened his jaws to speak, then closed them. Appendages carried him closer as his whiskers twitched. Auds pricked forward, then opened jaws again. In a bold voice, he spoke, "You an Undani? Or are ye searchin' for a pride?" Claws retracted into gargantuan paws as he questioned. He was amazed; he hadn't seen another being around in so long...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Nice!))

Name- Tulkas
Species- Hyena
Group- Kazunami Clan
Age- 8 years
Appearance- ragged brown with black pawns hyana female
Description- She only has one eye and a snare around her neck, from a trap she fell in years ago
Other- she is the 'queen' of the hyena troupe, (hyenas are lead by the females, not by the males. The females are also bigger then the males.)

Tulkas sniffed around. She stopped a few times to scratch her neck. The snare made it itch uncontrollably. She bared her teeth, but then walked on.

Her daugther, Tumbini, had stayed behind. Watched by three males. Her daugther was still too young to search for food or hunt.

Tulkas halted in her steps. She had caught the scent of blood. She immediatly started to follow it.

Finally she reached a clearing. A kill had been done there. Traces of blood covered the sandy ground. But the victim was gone. Tulkas sniffed, walking in circles on the spot. Until a drop of blood hit her.

She looked up. In the tree, over a branche, an antilope was hanging. A leopard was holding on to it.

Tulkas sat down. Hesitant. Until a new smell reached her nose.

That of a lion.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nia gave a low roar as she entered the clearing. There was blood across the ground, meaning something had been killed. Nia hadn't eaten since yesterday, and she was planning on taking the kill. Yet, the victim was gone. She looked up into a tree, and there she saw a leopard, with it's prey- the antelope.

She pounced at the leopard's dangling tail, making it lose its balance and fall out of the tree- on all four feet, of course. Nia growled low in her throat, and the leopard took it as a warning and fled. No one wanted to mess with a lioness when she was hungry. Nia clawed the antelope down from the tree and sniffed it. It was fresh. But another smell had come to her nose- a hyena. But where could it be?

She spotted him right under the tree, with a spot of blood on his head. She gave him the warning growl she was so good at making, hoping he'd back off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Tulkas had fled into the bushes. She had decided to wait there to see who would show up.

A large lioness showed up. Tulkas flicked her ears.

'Niniane' She thought, her teeth bared.

A sound of pawns stepping through the bushes interrupted her thoughts. Tulkas turned, a young hyena male, of her troupe, emerged from the bushes.

Tulkas, deciding there were now two of them, sprang out also.

"Niniane!"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:32 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

yo! I'd like to join up!

Name: Kai

Species: Lion

Group: None (he just wanders, weird, huh?)

Appearance: Deep amber coat, Light brown Mane, scares all over from fights with hyenas and other stray wildlife

Description: Kai is a very unusual Lion, but there is an oddball in every species, ne? He ran away from his pride, not wanting to take up his possision. He is a very skilled fighter, even though he'd rather keep outta trouble. He has fought species ranging from hyenas to crocs.

Other: Well...um...he prefers dark meat? LOL just kidding, he has nearly been caught by humans more times that he has had the right amount of sleep

~Another day, another fight...is that why i left my home?~
Kai was lying under a tree treating an open wound on his left foreleg(is that what you'ld call it?)
~Stupid rhino, i told him i was just passing through. He didn't need to attack, i can't take down a rhino by myself anyways...~
A small breeze went by with an unusual scent carried along with it.
He sniffed a bit, trying to identify the smell. He sneezed, finally recognizing the scent.
~it's...it's been along time since I've smelled that...~
He looked in the direction the wind came and saw what he was looking for...
A hyena, a Lion, and a Leopard...and lunch.

oh, just to say, i'm not on as often as i used to, restrictions during the summer sucks...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name- Aret
Species- Lion
Group- Chukizo Pride (Dominant)
Age- Four (human) years.
Appearance- Her pelt is a light sandy brown, which appears darker the farther down her back it goes, with an even lighter shade of the same sandy colour covering her underside.
Description- One of the pride's accompanying hunters. She generally likes to keep her mind to herself, but isn't afraid to speak out when it comes to larger matters such as food or war. She doesn't mind being alone, but prefers the company of one or two other lions.
Other- Nothing that comes to mind...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:14 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kai watched as more Hyenas came. They all seem intent on fighting the Lion, or Lioness as he should say, noticing the lack if a mane, he slowing got up, and limped in the direction of the Lioness, one because he wanted a better view, two, she may need help. However, he was still wary of the Leopard with food...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Niniane watched as more hyenas came into view. As far as she could see, there were only two of them. She couldn't kill them, but she guessed she could probably make them learn the lesson of not crossing paths with her.

She backed up against the dead antelope and growled menacingly to make it known that is was her food and they couldn't have it. She put her guard up, but began to eat until she heard the call of her name.

It was one of the hyenas.

"Ah, Tulkas. I didn't know it was you. And if you're little buddy over there knows what's good for him, he'll stay out of my way while I finish you off." She growled again. She knew two things about the situation:

1. Tulkas's "little buddy" certainly would not stay out of the way.
2. She couldn't actually finish him off because of point one.

"Unless you leave and let me finish my meal in peace. I won't attack if you do. But if you don't, you're as good as dead." She continued growling.

Again, she knew she couldn't take both of them, but she was almost sure that they didn't know that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:54 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

~huh?~ Kai was confused...~awh who cares...hyena dont taste good, but they are food, however you what to put it~

Kai lept out of the tall grass forgetting the throbbing pain in his leg and charged one of the hyenas, clenching his teeth in its foreleg...

(I'll stop there, not sure what to do...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:17 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Tulkas grinned, "what an arrogance! Typically lion."

The young hyena yipped loudly, it sounded like laughing.

"You mean you stole this. Wait," Tulkas continued, "I see, your lions only get by their food by stealing. How pityfull."

The youngster was stalking the lioness from behind in the meantime. But before he could do something, another lion turned up and bit him.

Tulkas jumped, her teeth showing. "Yemhia!"

She turned her attention to the other lion, but kept an eye on the lioness.

"Release him!" Growling she bit the lion in his tail, while calling her packmates.

"Help us brother and sisters!"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Niniane felt a wave of fear go over her, but hid it within herself. Nobody, was going to see her be scared of something. Especially the hyenas- who were exactly was Nia was afraid of. She could take two hyenas, maybe three, but not an entire pack. She was done for. But she couldn't just dash away- no, Nia wasn't that kind of lion. But what was she to do?

Nia began to dash, but then stood her ground. The fight would be beginning soon, and Nia wanted to keep herself in it.

"ALL LIONS OF THE UNDANI PRIDE, COME TO THE FOREST CLEARING. BACKUP IS NEEDED!" she roared.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next