Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: ((Bit of something new here...shall we try it?)) Stable Rp!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rules:
1. No godmoding/powerplaying.
2. have fun.
3. no magical/gifted horses
4. no giant horses or perfect master olympic riders/horses.
5. you all get the idea. lol. ^_^ and NO chatspeak please!

setting: Tall Oaks Riding Stables, early morning at about 5:30, and it is the very beginning of Fall.

Nostrils flared in and out with each breath inhaled and exhaled deeply. Hooves struck against the ground in a swift rythm; tressles of a long black mane pulled back as his strong legs blurred against the dark of the morning. Upon his back, Tess sat up straight in the small english saddle, her light blue eyes staring right at the spot where the sky and the earth met. Her fingers gripped the leather braided manes gently, low above the horse's neck. A braid fell against the upper part of her back - blonde and straight as as a whip; shorter strands blew around her gentle face. She could feel the energy her horse contained and her heart hammered in her chest wildly, the crisp morning air sending chills down her spine.
"Easy-yyy," she murmured quietly, sitting back the slightest bit and giving the horse a half-halt with only one of her reins. In an instant, the tall arab slowed to an energetic trot and then finally to a walk. "That's my boy." Her voice only came out at a whisper at that and Tess leaned forward to stroke his neck just beneath his mane, smiling. Finally, she stopped him and dropped her stirrup irons, letting her legs dangle at his sides.
"You know, Sacred..." Tess now leaned all the way foreward, resting her cheek against the top of the horse's neck, taking in his scent. "I wish it was always quiet like this...it's nice."
Sacred only stood there, ears swivling to and fro, picking up each and every sound made and listening intently to the sixteen year-old's soft words. Her eyes were still fixed at that shadow and she could just barely make out a tiny faded line where the sun would rise in about a half hour.
Tess now closed her eyes for a moment and let out a sigh, opening them slowly now. She listening to the world around her, picking up on many sounds much like Sacred did...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:05 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

2 hours later...
Hikaru feeling nervous, walked into the stable. She had just started to learn to ride and would come early (not too early) in the morning to practice. Or that what she was planning to do. She had completely forgotten about the tack and stood around the stable talking to the horses, wondering what to do.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

A soft hum could be heard from the third to the last aisleway as Tess worked on one of the stalls, her braid slung over one shoulder. She was completely oblivious to anyone else nearby, wrapped up in her work. She had placed Sacred in his stall - the last one on the fifth aisleway - and fed him and could now hear him kicking at the wall. Sighing, she placed her plastic pitchfork in the wheelbarrow, placed a hand on her hip and sighed. "Sacred!" she yelled and the kicking stopped. She shook her head and began to get back to work, hoping that her horse wouldn't put another hole in the stall. It wouldn't be the first time she would have to pay for it either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:52 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hearing noises, Hikaru tryed not to run to them. She didn't even know what horse she was allowed to ride, and was begining to be in a major panic.
(she doesn't have her own horse, she's just taking lessons)

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

After a few more moments, there was a soft clanking noise and then a few more bangs, followed by the sound of hoofbeats. "Sacred! Get back here! Loose horse if anyone's here!" Tess yelled, grabbing a leadrope and halter from where she was at, following after her large horse who bolted down past a few of the aisleways. She then spotted Hikaru and her eyes widened. "Look out!" she warned. "Sacred, WHOA!" The horse slid to a halt right in front of Hikaru and tossed his head up with a loud snort, wheeling to the side and went around her down the next aisleway. Now, Tess broke into a run, knowing she could corner the horse if she was fast enough. This was a normal, every-day thing there at the barn with Sacred around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:15 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru blinked feeling a little excited. To tell the truth, she was still a little sleepy.
She watched the girl running after a horse, and wondered if she should help. But then she'd only get in the way.
She decided to wait until the girl came back and ask her what she should do.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Sacred slid to a stop at the end of the aisleway when he came to a dead end. "Hah!" Tess said, taking the leadrope and quickly slinging it over his neck. In seconds, she had the halter slipped over his face and buckled behind his ears and clipped the leadrope to it. "I am getting you a new lock for your stall. Either that or I shall duct tape it." She began to lead him foreward now, sighing heavily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:25 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Hi"Hikaru said a little shyly when the girl came back.
"I was told that I could practice in the morning,"she explained."But I don't know which horse I can ride or where the tack is. Could you please tell me?"

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Er, hang on a minute. Give me like...ten seconds," Tess replied, disappearing with the horse and returned about three minutes later instead. "Okay." She ran a hand through her hair. "Are you a new rider, intermediate, or advanced? And which style - english or western?" she asked, going to a large dry-erase board that hung on the wall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"New............ I think it's probably western, not sure."
she said, letting out a little sigh of relief.
(I think you can tell, but I not an expert at riding. I can ride, and i love horses, but its like the "trying not to feel like a sack of potatoes" level)

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||lol. I've been riding for about six years and I can remember vividly when I first began. *laughs at self* I didn't know the difference between the nose and the muzzle or english from western.||

"Mkay. I'll put you on Charomile." She nodded for the girl to follow her down the aisleway and entered a stall, coming back out with a gorgeous, tall, white and palomino paint mare. She clipped a pair of crossties on both sides of her pink halter and patted her neck. "What all do you know? Like, do you need help with anything?" she asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:24 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Not to run or make loud nosies in the stable."She laughed. "That's not what you mean is it. Actually, I don't know anything. I've read about how to do it in books, but never done it. They did it for me last time I came."
She shrugged, looking embarassed.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Okay. I'll teach you how to groom, tack up, and I can help you with riding and what not. And then after that I can show you how to put the halter on and lead 'er to her stall," she said and nodded for Hikaru to follow. She walked by the office to another door that was just beside it and opened it, flipping on a light which revealed rows of english tack and grooming supplies for each horse on one side, the same exact thing on the other side except western. "Like I said, since you're a beginner, you'll be on Charomile for a while. She's the sweetest thing. A cannon could go off and she wouldn't even flinch." She walked over to a large, dark brown western saddle. "Each horse has their own grooming supplies and tack. You'll know's who's who's because the saddle racks - these - " She tapped the metal saddle rack with her left hand, scooping the western saddle up by placing her fingers just under the horn by the pommel. "Are labled. Now, the western saddles are pretty heavy - just to warn you. Took me a while before I could lift the smallest one here." She placed her other hand beneath the saddle so that she held it in both arms, handing it to Hikaru. "This one's pretty light, though compared to the others - about twenty five pounds."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Thank you." Hikaru said, taking the saddle. It WAS heavy even though she had been ready for it. But she could hold it.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Alright. This is her bridle," Tess took the bridle a certain way so that the split reins and the headstall weren't all tangled up, and then reached for a grooming box. She took the bridle and sat it gently over the seat of the saddle. "Then, this is her saddle blanket," she said, grabbing it and placing it under her own arm and then grabbed the grooming box as well. "I won't load you with too much at once." She smiled and began to walk back out of the tackroom, gesturing for Hikaru to follow her.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next