Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:45 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: The vampier regin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The vampiers, demons, werewolves, and gargoyles had always lived in harmony, untill a vampier accidently killed a werewolf king, a werewolf killed a demon and a demon killed a gargoyle.
That was when all the war started, vampiers and demons against werewolves and gargoyles.

You can be a:vampie, werewolf, demon(please give a name of a demon, make it up if you want but make it simple) or a gargoyle.

rules:
1.no godmodding or anything like that.
2.all the general rules of rping aplys to this rp.
3. so I know you have read this, at the end of your BIO please put: 'bubblegum'!

Please give:

Name:
Monster[demon, vampier, gargoyle, or werewolf]:
Apperence:

Name:Illeria
monster:dark vampier queen.
personality:mean na dhas a nasty temper when it comes to not getting her way.
apperence:Long blonde hair, brown eyes, a few frekels and a nice tanned skin.
-----------------------------------------
Illeria was paceing her castle, She had sent out he rmessenger an hour ago, she was getting worried aboutteh fact it hadn't returned, she needed tha information!

LilEdit: Please read the RP rules to learn more about the 3 sentence per post rule.

Last edited by Twitchy on Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Jordan
Monster: Vampier
personality: Solitary; suspicious of others, but extremely loyal to the few close to her; thoughtful; intelligent
Appearance: Long (to the small of her back), straight dark brown hair; dark green eyes; pale, almost white skin (like a creamy white); slender and toned

((bubblegum))

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan sat on the cold stone windowledge and watched the rain pour against the thick panes. She twirled the emerald pendant on her necklace between her slender fingers. The messenger had not returned yet and the queen was growing impatient.

As the queen paced past her again, Jordan turned and spoke. "I'm sure we will hear something soon. I know the information is of utmost importance, but the messenger has only been gone an hour. Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable, my queen?"

((Btw, can these vampiers turn into bats? Also, do these creatures have the regular folk weaknesses: vampires - garlic, crosses, holy water; werewolves - silver bullets; etc.? If so, if it's not too much trouble, can you list what each of these species can and can't do (major powers and weaknesses)?))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I'm assuming that since we can be werewolves, we can be other werecreatures as well. Because it is a habit of mine that in Vampire [Vampier] RPs, I use a WereCoyote. May I?)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||When you say you want a demon name, do you mean you want the name of a type of demon?||

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[1.you ca make up a demon name, as long as it is simple and easy to spell.
2.yes, the monsters have those steryotype weaknesses.
3.Yes you can be a werecreature, but you will be on the side of werewolves.]

"No Jordan, their is nothing you could do to make me more cofortable. I just want that messenger to hurry up."

Illeria stopped paceing and sat down on the window ledge next to Jordan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||I assume that's a yes to my question ...
Name: Azathoth (Though uses many others)
Monster: I'asoth Demon
Personality: A very young demon, particularly for his variety. Is intelligent and charismatic. Can be very intimidating.
Appearance: Has many forms. I'll describe a human-like one. Tall with pale skin and dark hair swept back in a pony tail. Dresses well, but not over frivolous or with much flaunts of wealth. He lets his demeanour reflect status. Has eyes darker than any mortals, matching with his hair as pure black. He has no irisis or whites, or really a pupil, though it looks like his whole eye is one.
EDIT: I can't believe I forgot - "Bubblegum"||

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Last edited by Tuna Consuma on Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

||cool.||

Illeria stood up and strted paceing again.

||I need someone to be my messenger :battar: ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Kiva
Monster[demon, vampier, gargoyle, or werewolf]: WereCoyote, on the side of the WereWolves
personality: A great trickster, though also quite serious
Apperence: Black hair, black eyes in human form, in WereCoyote form she looks like a coyote. On rare occassions, she is a mix between the two.

(Whoops... bubblegum. forgot to put it.)

ImageImageImage

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Shay
Monster: Vampire
personality: dark. She likes to keep to her self, and will kill anything that is not a vampire. She doesnt have that many friends, so she is often alone.
Apperence: short black hair. black baggy pants, black boots, black belly shirt, dark purple eyes
bubblegum

Last edited by Crow on Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Randosh
Monster: Roonypon Demon
personality: The only Roonypon left, Randosh is quite solitary. He has no friends but works as the Vampire Queen's Messanger. He holds loyalty to no one but can be bought out, for the right price. His only weakness is direct light into his eyes. Roonypons can also lift objects up to 10x their own weight.
Apperence: He is a mouse like creature with tiny wings. He has long black fur, a small head with tiny slits for eyes. When angered he can grow up to 3x his size.

---------------------------
Randosh flies through the onpen window. He lands directly infront of the queen. His left wing is injured.

"Your majesty, Your majesty! I have the information about the werewolves." Randosh said as he gave the envlope to the queen and then started to lick his left wing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name-Kody aka Flash
Age-25
Monster-Werewolf
Gender-Male
Personality-is kinda hot-headed & rough, can be nice to his own kind, but if its not his own kind he'll get violent. Has a rough time killing humans b/c his mother was one while his father was a werewolf.
Appearance-Werewolf=is tall & has long claws & pearly white teeth that can slice into anything. Is very fast. Human=is tall (6'0ft) and has jet black hair and brown eyes.

Flash sat down on the roof of the building where the werewolves (or the werecreatures) were staying. He didn't mind that it was raining on him. He felt like giving a long howl out since the moon was full, but he decided against it when he saw a creature swooping over to where ever he was going. He figured that it was the messenger for the Vampire Queen. He followed it till it was out of sight, then he jumped down landing on all four paws & went inside the building. He saw some others and nodded towards them. "I saw him. He went towards the building over yonder. Shall we pursue or do we wait?" he asked Kiva. He was always wanting to go after something before thinking, so he asked her knowing she was not like him at all.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kiva grinned mischeivously. "It's probably about us, so I would suggest following him. Did you see the way he kind of swooped?"

She knew she was probably wrong, but she couldn't help it. "And he's going slow, his wings injured. I wonder what from?"

She yipped in excitement, and listened for another answering yip. She sighed. None. He was not here, as she had expected. She had not seen the one who had made her a Were Coyote for years... and probably never would again, either.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:32 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Flash nodded and said back to her, "Hmmm...I wonder if he was injured by one of our kind or the gargoles. Okay, I'll follow him. Will you accompany me?" Flash asked her knowing that two were better then one since they could split up and find more info or stay together so if one got captured, the other could escape.

Flash opened the door and waited for her response. He again felt like howling, but stopped himself b/c that would alert the enemies to their presence. He glanced outside, it was very dark, but they could see well and hear well. They had been built for traveling in the dark mainly and generations had made this kind like Flash and Kiva very experienced and also cunning.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jordan watched her queen stand up and commence pacing again. She was very relieved when the messenger burst through the window and delivered a letter to the queen. Randosh seemed to be injured.

"What happened to you, Randosh? You were gone longer than expected. How were you injured?" Jordan asked, concerned, and looked closer at the small demon's wing.

(Edited for typos)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Last edited by Jasujo on Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Obsidian
Monster[demon, vampier, gargoyle, or werewolf]: Gargoyle
Personality: Can be quite stubborn and argumentative, can hold grudges for long lengths of time but tires of open hostility quickly. Is known for loyalty that never tires when it comes to those whom he trusts and respects. Is often content enough to just sit and watch the happenings around. Known for brute strength rather than intellegence.
Apperence: When a statue, 3'0" and made of jet black marble that has been aged to such a degree that it no longer has its shine, has same form as when in normal form. When in normal form, 6'0" with long demonic like wings (12'0" wing span), black leathery skin except for the dark grey skin on his wings, sharp teeth, claws and yellow/gold coloured eyes.

[bubblegum]

((Are we assuming the gragoyles are the sort that can take the form of dragon like creatures but during the day turn to stone and act as guardians? If not just remove my appearance bit about the staute.))

((Am I correct in my reading of the original post: Vampires and Demons are allies, Werewolves and Gargoyles are allies and the two groups of allies are feuding with one another?))

----------------

Obsidian move silently over the steep roof of the building. Peering over the edge of the roof into the darkness and dizzying drop below his golden eyes scanned the length of the ground, glancing quickly over the stones that marked the burial places of the dead his eyes fell to rest on a small stone tomb.

Much of the tomb now lay in ruins but a patch of gaping darkness indicated the enterance. Dropping silently down to the ground, his wings only flapping a few times to ensure the drop wasn't too fast he made his way across the graveyard.

Staring down into the darkness of the tomb Obsidian pushed one of the larger rocks to one side and squeezed onto the stairs leading downwards pulling the rock back to its original postition before he decended...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next