Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: A red female Kyrii sits on a hill.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:09 pm 

The Kyrii sighs, deep in thought. Her name is Chiizoneo, and she was the offical lab rat. She thought about all the changes that has happened to her, the loss of Mousey to a freezer, and the other stuff. She started to wonder if she really knew what she was, since she changed so much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A spotted Kougra sat low in the bushes. His eyes trained on a sitting female Kyrii who appeared deep in thought.

A perfect target... He thought, inching closer. His tail flicked quietly in the grass, and his ears moved to the sounds around him.

Almost there...

Quietly placing his paws in the ground, a grin spread on his face. He tightened his muscles and ducked low, taking a second to build up energy. And then he pounced from his shield of tall grass, aiming straight for the Kyrii.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A blue Eyrie was also laying down on the hill, her eyes half closed. Her forelegs were crossed, her wings were tucked against her body, and her tail was flicking. Her eyes held a faraway look. Her ears flkicked as she heard something, but sh epayed no attention to it.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

An old kacheek with a dogglefox walking behind him looked up. He could see 2 pets just laying there, an eyrie and a kyrii.
The kyrii looked sad at him. The old man walked up the hill to go talk a little to the kyrii while he said silently so nobody heard it:
"Neopia is such a great place, just how come people feel bad here? Ah well... i'll find out soon!"
When he was about 5 meters away from the kyrii suddenly he got scared.
A kougra jumped out of the bushes straight at the kyrii.
Ebenezer, the old kacheek, quickly jumped in front of the kyrii and shouted:
"How there! No reason to eat people here... If you're really that hungry, eat some chips!"
He gave some chips in an unopened bag to the kougra.
This kyrii is nothing but skin over bones anyway. He smiled, but the kyrii still stared sadly in front of her,
like it wouldn't matter to her if Ebenezer didn't save her from the kougra.
The kacheek, curious as he is, asked poor Chiizoneo: "Well, what's wrong?
This is a beautiful land sculpture, and your smile would fit well in it, teehee..." The old man smiled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The Eyrie blinked, her eyes returning to normal. "Now look." she said, gouchily. "You've interrupted me." A low hiss from her Wadget added to her grouchiness. "Oh, be quiet, you. I don't need your smart replies."

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down, and looked at the three. Evidently she was surprised that she had not been joined by not only one Neopet, but three. "It's 'my' hill. Not really, but I like to say it is, because I'm usually the only one who comes here. It gives off a good aura."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ebenezer didn't listen to the blue eyrie but rather had his eye on the wadjet.
He said to her: "Say.. That's some nice wadjet you have there! It's smaller then usual...
Huh?... Oh sorry, i like to check out petpets, they're like real pets!"
Suddenly his Dogglefox began barking nervously, but he responded with a smile:
"Oh, no need to be jealous, you're still my favorite petpet!"
The dogglefox walked some tours around his legs until he said:
"But, could you be a little more quiet? I'm talking here."
Again seriously he said to the eyrie: "I know i'm not supposed to interrupt you, but there's something really
bothering this poor kyrii, i'm trying to find out the source of this sad face..."
He also sat down, giving Chiizoneo the impression that she can trust Ebenezer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The kougra's sleek grin was replaced with shock as his paws went from pouncing position into flailing madness. His perfect pounce got horribly twisted as he fell in mid air to the lush grass. Rubbing his head with his paw, his eyes winced in pain. It had been a fairly painful fall. He opened his eyes when he heard someone talking to him, a Kacheek, and it was holding out a bag of chips. The spotted Kougra's brows shifted to show anger.

"What is wrong with you?!" He growled madly. "I was only playing! You think a Kougra would actually eat a Kyrii? A Kyrii! Apparently you need to read a bit up on Kougras." He flicked his tail, and began walking off towards the Eyrie.

"What nerve!" He muttered to himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Smaller?" the Eyrie said, glancing down at her Wadget. "Hm.. I suppose so. Never really noticed it before." she shrugged. "Never had reason to, either. He's a good pet, and he is good for my purposes."

She looked towards the Kougra who was nearing her. "No, Kougras would never eat another pet. They are just mischief makers, trying to have fun in life."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A yellow Kougra and her Gruslen pounced around on a nearby hill. They were trying to catch a Veespa who kept eluding them at the last second.

Angara laughed. "I almost caught her that time!" The Gruslen gave a playfully little roar and lept. She missed the Veespa, but knocked into Angara and sent them rolling down the hill. They tumbled and tumbled until they hit the bottom with a soft *thump*.

The Kougra gently pushed the Gruslen off her and dizzily sat up. "Woh . . . That was fun, but I think we should just sit here for a bit, Lola." The Gruslen nodded in aggreance and rested her swirling head on her paws. The Veespa flew over and carefully landed on Lola's head.

The three of them sat quietly while the felines tried to collect their balance. Now that they were settling down, they noticed a commotion on the next hill. Angara cocked her head and curiously watched the disturbance.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Oh... sorry, see, i lived for 12 years in the haunted woods investigating Spooky petpets, and there...
Well... NeoPets have to fight to get some food...
But that means you wont need these NeoChips anymore... teehee..."
Ebenezer opened the bag of chips and ate some of it.
The little dogglefox began barking angry again, but that stopped when Ebenezer gave him some chips too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

A snot Kiko bounced up the hill towards Angara. He had his playful smile on as usual and all he wanted to do was have some fun.

"Angara! Angara!" Karen called as he bounced up the hill, "I finaly found you. I looked all over The Lost Desert and Mystery Island and couln't find you."

Angara didn't notice Karen at all.

"Neopia to Angara, Neopia to Angara, are you there? What are you looking at?" Karen asked as she too tilted her head towards the commotion on the other hill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The Kougra ignored the Kacheek and continued walking toward the Eyrie. Once beside the neopet, he sat down beside her. “Morning.” He said, then looked around. “Oh… Stimpy! Hey, come on, Stimp. The funs over you can come out now.” From the tall grass a Spardel emerged, tongue lolling happily. Stimpy pranced towards the spotted Kougra and once he reached his destination he fell over and rolled on his back. The Kougra rolled his eyes. “Come on Stimpy, it’s not Wednesday yet.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The Eyrie watched the Spardel with interest. Silis slithered out of the way, to avoid getting rolled on, then hissed angrily at the Petpet.

"Silis. Manners." the Eyrie said in a commanding voice. "Or would you like me to take away your treats for a week?" Silis hissed again, in a more apolagetic tone, then slithered away, but not to far.

"I'm Amdir_Mallorn, but call me Amdir."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The Kougra nodded. "Greetings, Amdir. I am Firestorm. And that rolling blob in the grass is Stimpy, my spardel."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"So I've noticed." Amdir said, smiling wryly. "And your Stimpy seems not to have made a very good impression on my Silis. It's alright though, once Silis gets over the fact that he was almost squooshed, he'll lighten up. A little."

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next