Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Plushies RP (Open) :)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:10 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hi all. :) I came up with this idea the other day and have been tossing it around in my mind. I think I've finally worked out enough details to start it up. Here is the setting:

It is Christmas night. The children have unwrapped all their presents, had a wonderful day with relatives and tons of food, and are now asleep. You are all stuffed animals or toys that the children have received. It's kind of like Toy Story and Raggedy Ann & Andy where the toys could walk and talk and so on. It's also like the Muppet movie The Christmas Toy, that is one of my favorites. :) If the children (or anyone else) see the toys, they pretend not to move. I have not decided on a storyline to follow yet, but I'm sure one will find it's way into the RP once we get started. :)

The Family:
Mother:
Name:Elizabeth Joanne Montgomery
Job: Housewife
Appearance: Shoulder-length light brown hair, hazel-green eyes, not too tall, but not short, soft figure - a little on the thin side, but not toned
Personality: warm, loving, very social - likes to hold parties, reprimands the children, but talks to them understandingly as well
Father:
Name:Joseph Michael Montgomery
Job: Architect
Appearance: Dark brown hair, emerald green eyes, tall and thin, toned just enough to be strong, but not overbuilt, wears dark brown wire-rimmed glasses
Personality: quiet, caring, hard-worker, will give his children anything if he can, likes to have fun with his children
Eldest daughter:
Name:Emily Jeanette Montgomery
Appearance: Dark brown hair down to the middle of her back, usually in two braids, emerald green eyes, tall and thin like her father, also wears dark brown wire-rimmed glasses
Personality: quiet like her father, loves to learn and read a lot, friendly but shy
Youngest daughter:
Name:Bethany Rose Montgomery (aka Beth)
Appearance: Wavy, light brown hair to her mid-back, usually wears it down, hazel-green eyes, kind of short, but she hasn't hit her growth spurt yet, soft, but not pudgy
Personality: loud, loves to giggle and tell secrets, likes to dress up
Son:
Name:Jonathan Peter Montgomery (aka John)
Appearance: Dark brown hair, hazel-green eyes, not too tall, but not short, soft but looks like he will be more muscular when he is older, strong for his age but wouldn't hurt a fly
Personality: gets pushed around occasionally by his sisters, whines a bit but only when he's frustrated, loves vehicles and puppies, likes to tell jokes
Cat:
Name: Josephina Katarina Montgomery (aka Josie)
Appearance: Grey tabby, slender but gaining a little weight as she gets older, white paws
Personality: Very friendly and loving, watches over the children and sits with them if they are upset or sick, a friend of the toys
Cat:
Name: Whiskers Benedict Montgomery (aka Whiskers)
Appearance: Orange tabby, fat but muscular, tip of tail, belly, and feet are white
Personality: Gets into trouble a lot, very curious, playful, likes to play mischievously with the toys

Here is what I need to know about you:
Name:
Type of toy:
Appearance:
Personality (just something basic to give others an idea would be helpful):
Which child you belong to:

Here is my character:

Name: Thissa
Type of toy: Stuffed tiger
Appearance: Furry, orange with black stripes, white belly and feet
Personality: Friendly, can be shy, but loves to meet people, likes to day-dream, is adventurous, loves to learn new things
Which child you belong to: Emily

I think that's enough information. If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask. :)

Btw, here is the current toy count for each child so far:
Emily - 6 (stuffed tiger, stuffed fluffy kitty, toy bunny, stuffed wolf, stuffed dragon, plush owl)
Beth - 4 (2 stuffed fairy dolls, big stuffed dog, plush doll)
John - 5 (small stuffed cheetah, penguin doll, plush car w/ rolling wheels, stuffed wizard toy, military toy)

Note: Anyone can hear the toys speak, but only the toys can hear the cats speak.

Here is a general map of the house: http://www.arlott.com/house.jpg
It is just the floorplan for now. I will add the furniture and other details later.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Last edited by Jasujo on Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:34 am, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
((wow, this theme is really unique :D I'll give it a go :)))

Name: Laksha
Type of toy: stuffed fluffy kitty
Appearance: all white except the front left paw, which is black. One eye is purple and one is blue (darn toymaker) and a collar with a blue orb
Personality: outgoing, friendly, likes to jump about

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:58 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Very interesting, very interesting indeed...

Name: Furar
Type of toy: A Small Stuffed Cheetah
Appearance: White underbelly, yellow fur with black spots, kinda elongated, has velcro paws so he can cling onto curtains, clothing, cats, etc.
Personality: Silent, just sits there and watches you with his shiny black eyes. Does things when nobdies looking.
Which child you belong to: Jonathan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Name: Virginia

Type of toy: Stuffed fairy doll

Appearance: A stuffed doll with attached metallic wings and metallic green clothes and shoes.

Personality (just something basic to give others an idea would be helpful): Virginia is a very logical toy. She is a born leader and is very bossy. She likes to command people to do things, which is a good thing considering she has gotten some people out of sticky situations with her commands.

Which child you belong to: Beth))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name-Noah Love
Type of Toy-Stuffed Dog (the big kind now-a-days that they're making)
Appearance-Is Golden Retriever/Black Lab mix, so he has black & golden colors on him. Has soft brown eyes & floppy eyes also has a blue color around his neck.
Pesonality-Loves to meet new friends, doesn't talk a whole lot, likes to explore the house when everyone is gone or just being downstairs.
Which Child he Belongs to-Beth

*This sounds like a cool rp!*

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Sira
Type of toy: A toy bunny
Appearance: A fluffy white, lanky bunny with black button eyes
Personality: Very sweet and exciteable

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[This is a really cool idea!]]

Name: Ghosty
Type of toy: A wolf stuffy
Appearance: Whispy white, soft artificial fur and her pale eyes insipired her name. She came in a box with a cardboard background of snowy mountains, with the northern lights hovering in the starry sky above. A little piece of leather is her nose, and her eyes are silvery orbs of plastic. She has oversized paws, to make her look more cuddly to small children.
Personality: Very loyal, practically bound to duty. She is not always the most intelligent of toys, but she is honor-bound and very fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(( This sounds like fun. :0) ))

Name: Yuli
Type of toy: Penguin Doll

Appearance: Dark blue, with a white belly, he wears a white coat that goes to his feet and a small black bucket hat. He has black button eyes and a white peak with a few stitches on it. He also carries around a brown pole with a string on the end which has a green fish attached to it.

Personality: Shy, sometimes quiet, he doesn't like to get into trouble but gets urges to explore and do things he knows he shouldn't.

Which child you belong to: John

"How are you?"
The letter from her stopped suddenly..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:37 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Name: Krystel
Type of toy: Stuffed dragon
Appearance: Purple, with large wings and a long snout.
Personality: Can be quite tempermental, but normally friendly to others. She likes getting her way, and being in charge, but has been known to back down.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:34 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Name: "Jim-Jim the Playful Car" (aka: Jimmy)
Type of toy: Plush car with rolling wheels (all soft material, made for 2 yr olds)
Appearance: Black wheels, Grey windows, Light blue car body with yellow eyes/headlights and a red smile/front grille, plus a black string "roof rack.
Personality: Acts like a helpful kid, defensive about being a "real toy car" , always wants to help & prove himself as being mature and capable (even though he isn't always truly capable)
Which child you belong to: New Present for Jonathan from a distant aunt who doesn't really pay too much attention to Jonathan being a little older

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:29 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Morterboard
Type of toy: Plush owl.
Appearance: A small brown plush owl with a morterboard proudly upon his head. (A morterboard... it's one of those hats people wear at graduations and stuff. The one with the tassle.)
Personality: Wise and cryptic... a feathered ripoff of Yoda.
Which child you belong to: Emily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Okay. I think we have enough people to start. If more people want to join in, feel free. The more the merrier. :) Here is the setting again:

It is Christmas night. You were all new presents to the Montgomery children: Emily, Beth, and John. They had a full day playing with you and their other presents as well as spending time with relatives and eating a rather large feast. The parents have just went to bed and the house is silent. Everyone is sleeping. You are in the playroom upstairs. (Note: the playroom and bedrooms are upstairs, all the other rooms are downstairs.) The children were playing with you right before they went to bed and their parents had to carry them out. You are still strewn somewhat haphazard around the room. The door is slightly ajar. There is enough light to be able to see decently from the neighbors' Christmas lights.

If you need any other information, just ask.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thissa waited until she couldn't hear anything else in the house. She yawned widely, stretched, and flexed her paws. She wriggled out from under the heavy picture book that had been laid on top of her. She was almost free when the book fell flat on her tail. She turned, grabbed hold of her trapped extremity, and pulled. Her tail nudged bit by bit, then flew out in a burst of force that tumbled the stuffed tiger right over. She shook the shock from her head and regained all fours. The tiger surveyed her new surroundings. "Nice place," she said to no one in particular. "A lot of room to roam." She was about to pounce on a brightly colored ball when she noticed others starting to move in the room.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Sure. Beautiful place", Virginia said to the stuffed tiger, slighting flapping her wings so she could hover.

"My BOX was better picked up than this place. Look at all these toys!" she said disdainfully, "But my Beth is nice. She didn't even eat food in here, as to not dirty me. She's bright for her age."

((Sorry for a crummy first post, I couldn't think of anything else.))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Morterboard awakened, and squirmed uncomfortably. He was in an odd place... often, when owners played with him he was unconscious, so he had no recollection of how he had gotten to his current position.

Morterboard had been to many homes before... never staying long, though. It seemed that once kids hit a certain age, there was no room in their hearts for a twentieth-hand owl.

Already Morterboard began to feel rejected. There he was, sitting atop the Christmas tree like a common plastic ornament, ready to be packed up for next year.

He attempted to free himself from the tree, but alas... he hadn't moved in months, and his arms weren't quite up to pushing the little baubles away yet.

"What hap'd to spark this era,
Of such roughness and abuse,
I'm a treasured childhood relic,
Not deserving of this noose!

Emily shouldn't have leant me,
To that brat, I don't know who,
The little male tyke, hands so grubby,
I swear, get my lawyer, I shall sue!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:40 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
'Scritch...scritch...scritchhhhhhhh'

Furar slid down the fluffy curtains where he had been stuck to since the days earlier festivities. Krismath? Something like that...it didn't really matter, human ideas were all the same to him. The new family seemed to be too energetic, too young. Furar remembered what bargin-bin toys had told him from across the store at night, 'The younger the kid, the quicker your end.' Jonathan was the youngest child, he could already tell he wasn't Jonathans favourite of the day, he had whined about getting a cat instead of a dog. 'I am no cat..I am a cheetah, fastest land animal. Well, maybe not...these scritchy pads on my paws would make it impossible for me to move fast...its like a cruel joke.'

He didn't really care about the bargin-bin toy remarks, he was small and a plushie, it would take violent abuse to break him. 'Why am I already thinking this' he wondered. 'I am Jonathans now, if and when he wants me I'll be there...probably.'

The room was so small compared to the store, he noted as his gaze swept across the room. There were other toys around too, some getting up and surveying their new surroundings much in the same way he was.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next