Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Bealocwealm Boarding School [VERY open!]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Hehe... Tharkun's gonna kill me for naming this Bealocwealm if she ever gets back on PPT.... I'm just gonna assume none of you know what it means.... basically it's a boarding school that is not quite what it seems. Along with humans, it seems to have been attracting some very *interesting* students. We'll leave it at that for now...]]

Postitions needed:
Headmaster/headmistress
Teachers (Normal subjects like language arts and stuff, at first)

We'll also need Students (We WILL need humans, not everyone can be different)

Bios are NOT required but I like them, they help me remember people, just remember your bio is NOT the limit of your char.
Bios, if you choose to post them, should go something like

Name:
Species:
Postion: (postions are mentioned above)
Posessions:
Other:

Last edited by Eo on Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Eta Carinae, but most call her Miss Carinae
Species: seemingly human
position: Headmistress
Appearance: For a woman in her forties, her hair is surprisingly ginger, and her eyes still the same twinkling, witty green. She is usually wearing black or darker colours, and pointy black shoes. She loves to wear silver jewellry, and has a huge collection of it. A pair of silver spectacles hand around her neck.
Posessions: On her she carries her spectacles, a gold and silver inlaid watch, and an assortment of jewellry. In her study however, she has an array of possessions, too many to go into.
Other: She has been headmistress at the school for as long as any of the teachers can remember, which doesn't really fit with her age. She is kind and funny, and enjoys teaching her subject - Ancient Languages and Civilisations (a branch of history) She lives in one of the tower rooms in the school, and her study is there also.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Hi there!)

Bio

Name: Ryoko

Position: student

Appearance: http://www.theouteredge.com/anime/pics/ryoko002.jpg

Species: half battle demon/half human

Abilities:

Basic
Hightened senses, speed, strength, vitality.

Sword
Using a gem on her wrist, she can form a red energy sword. It can be as small as a dagger or as long as a long-sword. She can weild this weapon as a quarterstaff, because there is no hilt or grip, allowing her to hold it anywhere along it's length.

Energy Blast
Using the same energy as her sword, she can throw hundreds of energy darts as a weapon or focus it into one blast. Either way, not someone one wishes to be on the receiving end of.

Ghost form
Ryoko has the ability to phase through solid matter as though it were not there, allowing her easy access to places or ways of sneaking up on other people.

Flight
Ryoko has the power to fly, giving her great freedom. She can fly in air or space unhindered.

Survivability
Ryoko can survive in the vaccum of space as well as in air. She does not need food or water, though she likes to drink because she enjoys getting intoxicated.

Regeneration
As her body is made of different materials than most other beings, Ryoko can regenerate a lost body part.

Teleportation
Ryoko can teleport short distances, whether to avoid a fight, escape a fight she's losing or sneak up on someone.

Weaknesses:

Sword and Energy blast
She needs her gems to use these two abilities. Though she keeps them on her wrists, it is possible for someone to steal them while she sleeps. If they accomplish this she will not have these powers and they will be able to use them against her.

Ghost form
She can't carry other objects with her.

Survivability
Because of her love for getting intoxicated, the cost of alcohol really burns a hole in her pocket.

Teleportation
She can only teleport short distances. Because of this, if an enemy is fast enough they will be able to catch up to her. Her maximum teleport distance is 1 mile.

Hightened senses
Because her senses are so sensitive, they can be used to her disadvantage. Smell; she is very sensitive to strong odors. Sight; sudden light, or bright lights can easily blind her. Hearing; high pitches or high volumes can damage her hearing. Taste; intolerant of spicy foods.

Speed
The faster she runs the harder it is for her to manuever. So mostly she runs in a straight line. In other words, she is very prone to run into things.

Posessions: her gems, her clothes, her school supplies, her pet Ryo-Ohki.

(I didn't mean for her to seem to powerful. I shall add weaknesses and subract a few things.)

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Last edited by Ryoko on Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ohboy, a demon.. arg... should've banned them, but we'll see if you turn out to be a powergamer or not.

Name: Oakleaf Evolution
Age: Unknown, looks to be somewhere between fifteen and eighteen
Species: Furre (half-feral actually... this could take while to describe... basically she's a half-human half-animal, in her case a pegasus, with the ability to become the pure animal form of said animal... I'll find some good drawings I have of her...)
Postion: Student
Posessions: A sword named Leafshimmer (probably confiscated when she gets into school...), a white, unusually shaped fife (if you've seen pereru from Sailor Moon SS the Movie's fife, that's what it looks like, if not it's on http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/oakevolution/fife.jpg.), a long green cape with a hood, and a pendant on a white cloth string, an emerald maple leaf with golden veins.
Other: She has the Bloodwrath, for lack of a better word. Her mane is blood-red and long, she is very tall, and her eyes are a deep glimmering emerald, although the pupils reflect no light. Her fur is thin and a light red roan, and she has thick blue stripes down her back and arms. Her huge wings are silver, and she wears a light green tunic. (I am DEFINITELY scanning in my pictures of her... she's hard to describe I'm afraid) A deep and gruesome scar is in her right shoulder, and a long scar down her left wing prevents her from the powerful flight her species is known for, only a weaker version.

By the way, Ryoko, you can't link pictures from your computer, you have to put them on the internet to get them to work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Oh dear...*starts crying* You sound really powerful...is your char supposed to be near godly, out of interest? Why all the different abilities...O_o))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Emy-chan wrote:
((Oh dear...*starts crying* You sound really powerful...is your char supposed to be near godly, out of interest? Why all the different abilities...O_o))

Because I based her on the Ryoko from Tenchi Universe. She has all the abilities of that Ryoko. All the ones I like anyway. She isn't godly.

Eo, I'll pretend I hadn't read that. *Points to comment on character being a demon*

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
Name: Huyanna Tsukata
Species: Human
Postion: English Teacher
Posessions: A few gray, brown, black, and red dressses, a large black leather bag, and a ornmental dagger.
Other: By 21, Huyanna ran practically out of money, and her mother, forcing her 'sucess' aquired her a position at B.W. Adpats well to change, she still carries around her dagger from India, even if to strike some fear into the rowdy ones hearts...literally

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Laeyuna
Species: Elf
Posessions: Earthy Green Pendant ( magical)
Other: Appearance:
Hair: Reddish- Brown
Eyes: Bright Green
Figure: Tall and lanky
Other: Tatoo on left shoulder

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ryoko wrote:
"]
Species: half battle demon/half human
. But I'm glad you're going to add some weaknesses...

Ok, we can start, but if anyone else wants to join they're welcome...]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hmm, this sounds.... interesting...

Name: Iaran Aer (Miss Aer)
Postion: Visual Arts teacher
Appearance: Dark brown skin, flaming golden hair (not literally flaming), sharp blue eyes. She wears a long red dress with dangly sleeves, but only on formal occassions. Usually she wears a red v-neck top, black denim jeans, black leather boots and an assortment of bangles.
Posessions: Her clothes, many many bangles, a ruby necklace, a long sword (family heirloom) with a leopard carved in the hilt, a ivory tiara with a ruby set in it (also a family heirloom).
Other: Has begun to notice strange rosettes appearing on her body (rosettes, the patterns on leopards), and has been having weird dreams about the jungle and leopards in particular.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Hee hee, I'm gonna enjoy this. ^_^ ))

Eta stalked the corridors, swinging a silver chain around her fingers absent-mindedly. First day of a new term.

If it wasn't having the students in the school halls again, it was the life that filled the school with it. Checking her watch, she hummed a snatch of a tune as she walked into the main hall, checking the silver timepiece against the main clock of the school, set above the huge front doors.

Ah. The teachers should be arriving any minute...three hours before the students were due.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
Huyanna stumbled in the doors, practically out of breath. Swiping her hair out of her eyes, she leaned on the wall, gasping for air. "S-s-sorry, I don- don't mean to be late." Inhaling deeply, she straigtened herself up, and switched her bag to her lefthand, offering her right to Miss Carinae. "I am Huyanna Tsukata, I'm going to be teaching, it's nice too meet you." Inside her mind, Huyanna cursed her mother, but on the outside, she fixed a pleasent smile, ignoring the loose brown hairs that had fallen into her face.

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:57 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ah, boarding school Rps.. Brings back good memories :D

Name: Adriane Edwards
Posessions: All are held in a tattered, travel-worn black leather trunk and a small red shoulder-sling bag.
Other: Her eyes are a blue-yellow that change, depending on environmental factors and the time of day. Bright sunny days, they're sky-blue with yellow flecks, cloudy rainy days they're dark blue with little yellow. When it's hot out, they're a hazy yellow-blue, and when it's cold out they're steel grey. During early morning, they're a bright sky blue, when it's getting dark the blue slowly fades into yellow, and when its night they're yellow. She has a small birht-mark behind her left ear, which is always covered since she always wears her hair down. When the owner of the orphanage she had resided in caught sight of it, she was shipped off to this school.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oakleaf ran down the cobbled path, unsure of the time. Myshella was calling her back. "Yes ma'am?" she gasped, staring at the imposing human, practically covered in small children who thought she was leaving and were either begging for her to get treats or pleading for her not to go. "You forgot your pack," breathed the lady, and stepped out of the doorway, greatly hindered by the squealing children, to take a better look at the Pegasus furre. "Turn around, let me see how you look." Oak slowly rotated on the spot, her hooves clucking on the stone. "Good... now don't cause any trouble! You're lucky to be going to such an establishment..." She caught sight of Leafshimmer, the Mystic Blade which Oakleaf had replaced in its jewled leather sheath. "Oakleaf!" Myshella scolded. "How many times! You could hurt someone, a young lady like yourself shouldn't be carrying around dangerous weapons like that!" Oak began again, the long and tedious explanation of why she needed Leafshimmer, certain that if she had not lost it through slavery, hard battle, and spells, that she would never give it up to an old lady who would probably sell it or hang it on the mantlepiece. "Besides," Myshella growled, "you will get in trouble for having it!" "Not if I don't use it, miss, and I won't not unless somebody provokes it..." "No you won't Oakleaf! It took a long time to get you into that school and you're not coming back here! Face it, child, nobody wants you... you should lead a life, like most the younger kids here! And that means no fighting. "All right, all right," Oak breathed, "But I'm not giving it up... I'll just.. not use it." "Good... now let me see... scars covered? Alright, let's see what you've packed." Oakleaf paused, not certain Myshella would exactly approve of her choice in clothing, she never approved of anything else. Opening the case, Madam Mysella gave an exasperated sigh. "Oakleaf... these aren't the sort of things nice young ladies wear! You should have packed something nicer... these are... are...." Apparently Myshella could not find a word to describe the tunics; had Oak not been particularly attatched to these, she would have described them as weatherstained, battered, and torn. "It'll have to do," the old lady breathed, "I haven't got anything else for you... but... I want you to make a good impression, Oakleaf..." And returning to the large building, she disappeared for a while, leaving Oak standing outside with a battered old bag case in her hands. "Here," she spoke so suddenly upon her return that Oak jumped. To the Pegasus's amazement, Myshella carried a beautiful cape the blue of a summer's night, with silver stars about the throat and hem. "It's... You... Thank you... Ma'am." Looking down at a bronze pocketwatch, the old woman stopped wiping a tear from her eye and jumped. "Good gracious me, you should get going! It's a long way!" With a parting hug, Oak began to run down the lane, but Myshella, who usually disapproved of such things, called "No child, fly, hurry!" And for the first time in years, since her escape from the slavers and the life-sucking bats, Oakleaf Evolution spread her silver wings and felt the wind on them, lifting high above the trees, ignoring the pain as the old cut in the left one stretched.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran's sharp heels clicked on the stone path as she made her way to the school. She had been teaching here for 3 years now, and it was very comforting to walk back through the front doors after the winter break.

"Hello Eta, it's nice to see you again! I suppose the students shall all be arriving soon?" Iaran smiled at the other teacher, whom she had met on her first year of teaching. "I'll be heading back up to my room now, to re-organise all my luggage. See you later."

((Okay, i'm just assume that Eta and Iaran know each other, I hope that's okay.))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next