Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 4:52 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: The Forgotten [Closed (spaces saved)]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:20 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Not too long ago, men thrived. They were everywhere. No matter how much you imagined, you were never really alone. You were simply there. No one cared about you. There were more important people, more important things.

And then that changed. It started when a doctor relaxing saw a red spot in the sky. It came closer, until the doctor could make out that it was a dragon. The doctor's body was found later, ripped to shreds.

More of these 'things', the dragons, came to Earth. They killed everything and anything in their sight. Soon, only a select few humans were left. And they were not important. They were the forgotten. The race that was so forgotten, that they had mutated themselves. They had make their bodies so disfigured, so horrible, that they hid underground. And dragons thrived.

[You are either a forgotten or a dragon. The forgotten and the dragons have worked together in harmony for a few years, but then the dragon's food ran out. The dragons started attacking the forgotten when they could. This was war.

There are NO humans. NONE.

Spot saved for Morianna. =)
Spot saved for Jens. =)

Remove brackets from bios.

Name:
Species:
Age (for dragons, probably one thousand or something, the forgotten live as long as humans):
Appearance (if you are the forgotten, remember, you're disfigured):
Personality:
Other:

My Bio

Name: Morym
Species: One of the forgotten.
Appearance: Blue skin, red face. Hunchback.
Personality: Not telling.
Other: King of the forgotten.

We'll wait for six people excluding myself, and then we'll start. Three forgotten, and three normal dragons, and a dragon king. ^^]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Last edited by Anubis on Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Name: Zin-Kylan (pronounced Zen-Kalan)

Species: Dragon

Appearance: Bright blue scales to match his blue eyes. He's very large, even for a dragon. Zin-Kylan's wings are also very large, blue and leathery, yet he is not a good flier because of his size.

Personality: Very snobbish and somewhat of a bully. If there was something Zin-Kylan wanted, he got it by nicking it. Yet with his snobby attitude, he also acquired bravery- you have to be pretty brave to try and steal something from heavily guarded places.

Other: Dragon King

I just realized this the first time I've ever RPed a male character. That's kind of sad, considering how long I've been RPing. :P))

the greatest love story never told.

Last edited by Bangel on Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Oh yeah, right up my alley!)

Name: Phalan
Age: 450 (dragons live a long time, but for the most part, they're not immortal)
Appearance: A 15' tall Grand Dragon. Crimson scales, 40 foot wingspan and 2' long silver claws. Longish neck, two horns that curl back and join a back-pointing frill that frames his head. A ridge of spikes travel down his spine to the arrow-headed tip of his tail. Well built and handsome (among his kind).
Personality: Honorable, kind at heart, but a feirce and savage warrior.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:29 pm 

Name: Ryoku
Age: Draconic equivalent to that of a Forgotten preteen.

Appearance: Ryoku possesses quite a small stature, result of both his age and his unique race. He holds an adorability, an innocence unrivalled, vivid through his large, mirroring eyes. He is clothed within a silver, mussy fur, claws painted a pale blue. Tiny, seemingly underdeveloped wings rest upon his back, the wing hued the same as his claws.

Personality: As one would expect, the persona of a child. Innocent and playful. However, he finds himself in constant struggle with his fierce, primal urges/habits during times such as when hunger presents itself.

Other: Member of a family who disagreed with the ruthless actions of the dragons. Such foolish feelings towards the Forgotten eventually cost them their lives. Ryoku was spared during that incident, half-heartedly warned a similar fate awaited him if he were to display the same morals, “weakness” his former guardians did. Despite such tragedy, he seemed to retained his purity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Arynn
Species: Forgotten
Appearance: Skin is strangely silver, and seems to glow. Her eyes are abnormally large and her hair midnight blue hair is to her knees. She has the look of someone forgotten-with her huge, gazing eyes.
Personality: Determined, but though she knows reality she seems to be in a dreamworld. She is quiet- but when she talks..people listen.
Other: To be revealed...

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:53 pm 

Name: Tatsu
Species: Dragon.
Appearance: A blue dragon that is 6 feet high, 9 feet long. 4 big claws on his feet, 3 very long claws on his hands. He has a tail that is 5 feet.
Personality: Calm with a hateful mind. Doesn't really care about much.
Other: None.

Last edited by inferno on Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Karna
Age-17
Appearance: Is kinda small, has one arm longer then the other & the same with her leg which gives her a small limp, and she has bucked teeth.
Personality: Is normally a friendly person, but when push comes to shove, she is a touch little cookie.
Other: Both of her parents are dead and so is her best friend from being eaten by a dragon. She vows to avenge her parents & friend's death, but for now she's looking for some friends amoung her own kind.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Last edited by EndorianShire on Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I count 2 forgotten, so, if this is okay:

Name: Byran
Appearance: He had blonde spiky hair, but it had since long fallen out. One arm is no longer there, and the skin has covered over and he there is a wound over his left shoulder where the joint was. The rest of the boddy appears normal, except for a hole in his right leg.
Personality: Rather shy and concerned for the people around him. Is willing to find the good in anyone and will help anyone even if it means sacrificing himself.
Other: His arm had gone when he was trying to say one of the humans, when the arm was bitten off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:33 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name:Yuume Kaze
Age (for dragons, probably one thousand or something, the forgotten live as long as humans): 1243
Appearance (if you are the forgotten, remember, you're disfigured): Like a serpent with a roughly wolfish head and hawk talons. Her skin is purple with silver bands. She has a blue mane that reaches to her shoulder, and then a blue tuft at the end of her tail. Her underbelly and nose are plated with blue scales, and she has two long, thick whiskers above her mouth.
Personality: Yuume is quiet and cold, and only works with people if she can see where she'll benefit. But she is infinitely trustworthy.
Other: n/a

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:33 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I count 4 dragons, and only 3 forgottens, so if this is alright:

Name: Kivler
Appearance: White skin, red around the eyes. Eyes are pure white. Black hooded cloak.
Personality: Thief. Steals from the poor only.
Other: The life of the thief has meant that Kivler is now accostomed to crawling through the underground sewage system, and is very able of getting out of tight corners.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:23 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[O_O. Wow, this is filling up quick.

So this RP is now closed... because Jens and Morianna are coming. One of you (sidenote) needs to be a dragon king and the other just one of the forgotten. =)

Other than that, we can start.]

Morym bent over his papers - as much as he could bend, anyway. He was already bent over because of his hunch, but he needed to bend closer in order to see them.

The map was dotted here and there with red spots. They repesented colonies of dragons, stationed at those posts in order to fool the forgotten.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:54 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Anubis wrote:
[One of you (sidenote) needs to be a dragon king]

((*Points to 'other' section of her bio.* I feel unnoticed. :P))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[X_x. I never read other because I usually put N/A. X_x.

Anyway, one of you need to be a dragon, and one a forgotten. *hugz Dawn*

And we're not gonna be friends this time either. O_o]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:23 pm 

((Erm, I count 4 of each excluding the kings. Even made a tally to make sure =P))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tsukai wrote:
((Erm, I count 4 of each excluding the kings. Even made a tally to make sure =P))

[I know, but some people wanted to join and asked before some of the people here, and I don't want to kick anyone out, so I'm just adding two extra spaces. X_x]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next