Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Legacy (Fantasy-Open)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The time has come for those with the Powers passed down from the generations, to each family a different power, to reveal themselves.

Centuries ago, two humans, the first was a man named Tom, and the second was his son Aleut, discovered a portal to a strange world, still ruled by mythical creatures. Strangely, there were no humans. Soon after they arrived in the world, they were attacked by the Skull King, the leader of the land. Tom was killed almost instantly. Aleut managed to get away safely, but swore to get revenge on the Skull King.

11 years later, when Aleut was 25, he got his chance. With a Dwarf friend, he went to an old seer. She lended them her RockHopper to get to the Fairy land. There the queen gave him, and all that would help him, special powers that would help him defeat the Skull King.

Though they tried, they did not succeed. The Skull King escaped, barely alive, to regain his power once again and one day rule the world once more. And the Magics the Fairy Queen gave the group were passed on to their children, to be passed on, until many, many years later...

Rules:

1. You can be any species, but if you wish to be a Fairy PM me. You can have up to three characters. The only full exception to this is Ali--she is the only one that has Human blood left in her.

2. Please, only up to three magics! Some will have more, but only because they are related to the magics. However, if you have a group of magics, you can have a magic someone else had, they just can't be the same group.

3. If you have a problem or question about anything, let me know.

Use this bio:

Name:
Species:
Magic:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Other:

My Bios:

Name: Aleut, prefers to be called Ali
Species: All and none
Magic: She can change her appearance, size, and shape at will. Her other magics will be revealed
Appearance: As she can change her appearance constantly, the only sure thing about her is her ashen-grey cloak she always wears. When the hood is up, it completely covers her face.
Weapons: A sword passed down from the original Aleut
Other: She is the last of Aleut's bloodline. She has at least one ancestor of every species.

Name: Kyla
Species: Elf
Magic: Weather-Seer
Appearance: White-blue eyes and brown hair. Green traveling clothes, green cloak, and wooden staff. The wood is unknown.
Weapons: Her wooden staff and a dagger.
Other: Her ancesters are children of the Seer who lent the RockHopper. She is blind, but her magic allows her to see. Just because she is a Weather Seer doesn't mean she can only predict the weather. She is a seer that can control the weather. She has a Red-Tailed Hawk called Screal.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Genis Sage
Species: Half forest elf half drow
Magic: Call dragon.
Appearance: Because of his drow half he has silver hair and grey eyes. His hair goes down to his shoulders with his pointy ears poking out. Because of his forest elf side he is tall and has fair skin. He wears a full suit of silver armor.
Weapons: Lance, shortsword, bow, and daggers.
Other: He is a dragoon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:29 pm 

Name: Tazo
Species: Dwarf
Magic: Unknown to him as of yet
Appearance: Very short, as he is of dwarven descent, he has white-blonde hair and green eyes.
Weapons: He has a silver battleaxe and a dagger made of obsidian that is one of the sharpest blades in existence, its end is only one molecule thick.
Other: Descendant of Aleuts Dwarf friend.

hmmm i am not sure how to make a siggy so if anyone would like to make one for me... please email me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Okay, once we get another person I'll start.)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

*This sounds like a cool rp!*

Name-Rainbow Spirit
Age-15
Gender-Female
Species-Unicorn
Magic-Can create Wind, Fire, Water to her command as it can shoot out of her horn.
Appearance-Rainbow Spirit (or just known as Spirit for short) is the colors of the rainbow. Except for her eyes which are dark brown.
Weapons-She can create the wind, fire, and the water to her command & she also has her hooves to stomp on others and she is a fast horse.
Other-She is wild, but she will help defend others and let Deak Kaiszer to ride on her.

Name-Deak Kaiszer
Age-18
Gender-Male
Species-Elf
Magic-Its sort-of like the Force from Star Wars, but different.
Appearance-Is tall, has long blonde hair, that he sometimes ties into a pony-tail so his hair won't get in the way for battle. He's nice, but ruthless to his enemies.
Weapons-Bow/Arrow and a Sword.
Other-Lives in the forest with all his kin and amoung the wildlife. Della is his pet Wolf-will explain much later in the story.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Okay, cool! The RP is now started!)

Ali knelt on the towering stones of the Fairy Lands. Her hood was up, but she could still see the activity growing in the notrth, at the Skull King's castle. Frowning, she stood. Using the inverted gravity of the Fairy Lands to her advantage, she worked her way from the stone towers to solid ground.

Kneeling once more, she picked up a rock, examining it closely. It was one of the remains of the Rock Hopper that had belonged to the Seer. Carefully she set it down. It was not time. Not yet.

Turning, her hand brushed another stone, shaped like a flower. Around it were many smaller flowers. Inside, she knew, were Fairy's, and inside the largest the Fairy Queen. They were awaiting the time they would awaken, when the Chosen came...

Nodding lightly, she went on. She was heading towards a small town in the south, where They would meet, knowingly or not.

Though she was blind, Kyla ran with precise accuracy. Branches that were too high to jump over, yet to low too duck under, seemed to move out of her way.

Soaring above her was a Red-Tailed Hawk, and behind both of them, a thunderstorm was brewing. Kyla paid no attention to either.

Then the Weather-Seer entered a meadow. She slowed then, trying to regain her breath before reaching the gates of the town of Thyssa, where They would meet.

When she got inside, she sat down on the fountain in the Town Square, awaiting their arrival. Sure enough, an hour later, Aleut arrived.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

*Oh, so we're having our characters meet to destroy the Skull King right? Just wanted to make sure.*

Rainbow Spirit walked around the lush, green forest. It had rained the night before, so her hooves were hitting the wet grass. She saw a small lake up ahead and went for it since she was quite thirsty. Her rainbow head came down and she drank the soft, cool, flowing water. With every gulp, she felt herself becoming stronger and more ready for her journey towards Thyssa. She only had to wait for two other species to arrive. She stopped drinking and layed down near the water's edge and whinnied. She then heard a whistle back and knew her friends were coming soon.

Deak ran through the forest with such ease that he almost missed the point on where he was supposed to turn off and head toward the running lake. He heard his friend whinny and lightly whistled back towards the beautiful unicorn. He finally made it as he saw his friend get up and come towards him, he put his hand on her forelock and began to rub it saying, "Well I'm here Spirit. Are you ready for another adventure? I know I am and Della should be here shortly." Spirit whinnied again and decended to the ground so Deak could hop on. He did with ease and Spirit got up. She lightly cantered through the forest and Deak, with his keen eyesight, spotted a creature following them. He whistled again and Spirit stopped obviously aware of the creature. This blackish/greyish wolf appeared and smiled towards them, "I knew I'd find you here. Are we all ready to go?" She projected the words in the unicorn's and the elf's head. "Yes, we're ready Della. Lets get a move on before we're late to Thyssa. And we don't want anyone angry at us." They all moved off now with blazing speed to the city.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Yes, but we have got to get to his palace first. :evil: )

"You don't need to put your hood up, Aleut. Nobody will know you here." Kyla said, taking her staff off its place on her back and setting it on the ground. The Hawk landed on her shoulder, gazing at Ali.

"Mm. Interesting." Kyla muttered.

"What do you mean nobody will know me here? You obviously do." Ali said, cautiously watching the blind girl.

"Nobody that will harm you will know you here." the girl restated, calmly, reaching up to pet the hawk. "Now if you will sit down, and rest awhile. There are others coming, they should be here soon. In the next twenty-four hours at least."

Ali sat down, keeping an eye on the girl. How did she know her name? Ali had never seen her before in her life. The hawk watched her, as if making sure she made no move towards her weapon.

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]