Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The Hidden Ways of Ackrodale
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lydia lay sprawled on the floor, the dark man coming towards her. She tried to move, yet her muscles seemed to be frozen. The man was saying something, yet Lydia could not understand the words. She panted hard, exhausted from trying to rise. Her brain was slowing down- it was harder and harder to think. Lydia felt herself fading from conciousness. The man drew nearer...

Lydia Jameson awoke quickly, her entire body covered in sweat. She began to panic for a moment, then tried frantically to calm herself down. It was all a dream, all a dream- but it just seemed so real. Lydia checked her clock. It was just before midnight. She rolled over in her bed, trying to get back to sleep. But she just couldn't. The dream was much too vivid. She sighed, rolled over onto her back and stared up at the ceiling, half expecting to see the man- standing over her, coming in for the kill.

((Welcome to Ackrodale, home of the Ackrodale Atoms. It seemed like a normal town. It was home to some of the finest schools in the United States- both Ackrodale High School and middle schools had recieved awards for incredible test scores. But some strange occurances began happening at Ackrodale High- mainly involving the drama club members. Will their next performance involve an unexpected murder? Not if they can help it.))

My Rules
1. Must RP in the past tense.
2. Readable grammar is required- capital letters and punctuation are required.
3. Follow all RP board rules. Don't join if you haven't read them.
4. No perfect characters. You cannot be super beautiful, super smart, super popular AND super athletic. You may choose ONE of those, if you must.
5. Up to ten characters allowed. When it's closed, it's closed. Don't ask me to be in it after I say no more characters allowed, for you will just be ignored for not reading my rules.
6. Do not change the criteria on the bios. The only exception to this is for the personality section- I understand many people don't like to fill that part in.
7. Romance is allowed- but make sure you contact the person you wish to have a "relationship" with, and get their approval before posting about it.
8. This RP was written entirely by me. I would not appreciate it if you recreated this on another forum without my permission. So don't do it.
9. Post at least once a week. Don't join if you can't.

So there are the rules- there are what could be considered a lot of them, but many of them are just regular rules in most RPs anyway.

Bios
Name (First and Last):
Year at Ackrodale High (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th):
Personality:
Looks:
Other (history):

My Bio
Name (First and Last): Lydia Jameson (last name pronounced: Jame-eh-son)
Age (Minimum- 14. Maximum- 18 ): 15
Year at Ackrodale High (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th): 9th
Personality: To be shown as we RP.
Looks: Not incredibly good looking, but not horrifyingly ugly. Her hair is a nearly-light brown shade of dishwater blonde. She has a dark shade of green for an eye color. She is also unusually tall for her age, at just south of six feet.
Other (history): Lydia has lived in Ackrodale for her entire life, and she loves it. She has always loved to act and perform, as well as playing basketball- her height makes it quite easy for her.

So... get RPing! We will start when we have 5 players. Oh, and remember- ten characters are allowed.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sounds good, Dawn. :)

Name (First and Last): Alexandrea Pershing (Alex for short)
Age (Minimum- 14. Maximum- 18 ): 14
Personality: To be revealed.
Looks: Curly dark brown hair that ends a little past her shoulders. Brown eyes.
Other (history): Alex has also lived in Ackrodale her entire life, and joined the Drama Club last year. She often has trouble getting the lines memorized, though. She also plays on the school volleyball team.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Genis Sage
Year at Ackrodale High (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th): 10th
Personality: Kind, genrous, caring, and thoughtfull.
Looks: Tall and lanky. He is 6'2" and only weighs 130pounds. He has spiky brown hair and grey eyes.
Other: Genis recently moved to Ackrodale and imidaitly joined the drama club. He loves acting and also likes mystorys. As a hobby he writes mystory books. He also studys Karate but is not on any school sport.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Victoria Schmoyer (Vicky for short)
Year at Ackrodale High: 11th
Personality: Not the most out going, but not the most shy. Caring and thoughtful. Maybe even bubbly, but with very very dark undertones.
Looks: Not very tall, about 5'4. Very thin, only about 105lbs. Has shoulder length red hair, and chocolate brown eyes. Currently has glasses but wants purple tinted contacts.
Other (history): Lived in Ackrodale most of her life. She has been in the drama club since her freshman year. She spends most of her time writing or drawing. Has been working on a book since last October.Thinks herself to be a bit of a goth, but her room and part of her personality says otherwise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name (First and Last): Kaila Smith
Personality: She is easy going and light, and makes jokes often, but not to often. Also, she is very caring. And dramatic.
Looks: Dark brown hair, almost black, and freckles. She has blue eyes, and almost always wears a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Most of the time she wears her hair down, maybe with something pinned in it, but occasionally she wears it in braids. She is medium heigth, but shorter than most people.
Other (history): Her father died when she was young, and she cannot remember him very well. She is perfectly normal, she's smart, but not too smart, she has a few friends, but not really enough to be called popular. She is awful at sports. Her mother is an actress (mainly in small plays), which is partly the reason why she joined the drama club.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:55 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name (First and Last): Mandy Nickel
Age (Minimum- 14. Maximum- 18 ): 15
Year at Ackrodale High (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th): 10th
Personality: Funny, odd, sarcastic, intelligent
Looks: Midlength brown hair with blue bangs, blue eyes, Hot Topic tee, black and pink semi-baggy pants, big black boots, black Jack Skellington bandanna, occasionally a black trenchcoat, spiked collar, tall and thin
Other (history): Mandy has lived in Ackrodale all her life. She's an aspiring cartoonist, and draws a comic called "Magical Piggies Take Over The Earth". She's very smart, but a bit strange as you can tell by her comic.

Member of the Under-13 Group (Group B)
Set by Jaye
My Set Contest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name (First and Last): Mortedua Bealocwealm
Personality: Erm... to be revealed.
Looks: Fairly tall, with short, untidy, purple-dyed hair most of the way round her head, except for at her shoulders it falls longer. Her eyes are large and a very light hazel-brown, almost orange. Many freckles spot her face. She usually wears dark colours, often a black sweater with purple letters saying 'I'm dressed to kill.' in bold font, and below it 'Don't tempt me.'
Other (history): A new student, Mortedua has been trying to join the drama club for a while. She plays a viola which she has dubbed 'Mercutio the Melancholy'. Mortedua's parents were both killed in a car accident, and she lives with her elderly uncle.

[[o.O Woah. How many chars did I just combine into one there!?]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((We may begin. Start any where you like. :) By the way- this is NOT closed yet- so try not to make your first few posts too complex so the new members will be able to catch up. ;)))

Lydia hurried towards her locker, trying to make her way through the sea of students in the hallway. She was already ten minutes late for her algebra class, and she wasn't even halfway down the hallway to her locker. She sighed, remembering this was the third time this week she had been late. Suddenly, the wave of students began to move. Slowly, Lydia went a few paces forward. She checked her watch again- fifteen minutes late. She sighed again, and began to push through the crowd. She knew it wasn't the right thing to do, but she just couldn't wait any longer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:29 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((This sounds like fun. :) ))

My Bio:
Name: Jason Montgomery
Year at Ackrodale High: 9th
Personality: Jason pretty much keeps to himself. He has a handful of friends, but that's it. He keeps active with sports and activities. He's a really cool person, once you get to know him. Just, don't become his enemy.
Looks: Short brown hair, spiked. White/tan colored skin. He has green eyes, with a hint of gold in them. He usually wears a white T-Shirt with blue jeans, and basic tennis shoes. He has a birthmark on the back of his right hand, in the shape of a bird.
Other (history): His parents were both killed in a car accident. He lives with his grandparents. He is an only child. He's been through alot for his age, and doesn't like to talk about it. He moves alot, from state to state, his Grandfather is active in some sort of organization. No one seems to know what he does, he keeps it a secret.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alex sat at her desk in the back of the algebra class, and glanced towards the clock. Lydia’s late again… fifteen minutes… She thought with a sigh. I wonder what that girl does in between classes… Alex raised her hand, and was called upon. “42.” She said, answering the third problem on the board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Mandy sat in Writing class, drawing a picture of a killer poodle while the teacher handed out their graded short stories. "Miss Nickel," she said,
"I liked your story. However, next time, pick a more...reasonable topic.
Flying pigs and the skeletal remains of celery are not reasonable! B-."

Mandy sighed and continued to draw her poodle.

Member of the Under-13 Group (Group B)
Set by Jaye
My Set Contest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((By the way- all teachers are freelance, if you were unsure about that. ;) ))

Five minutes later, Lydia finally reached her algebra class, and took a deep breath, unsure about how to enter. The teacher, Mr. Bossart, was very strict on tardiness. She finally just pushed the door right open, quitely took her seat, and expected the worst. A few minutes later, Mr. Bossart hadn't said anything about her lateness. Just when Lydia began thinking she had gotten off the hook, her algebra teacher spoke.

"Ms. Jameson, would you mind telling me the answer to the first question I asked this morning?" he said loudly.

"Well..." Lydia paused. How could she of ever thought her tardiness wouldn't of been noticed?

"Just as I thought. How about the answer to the second question I asked?" Mr. Bossart continued. Lydia was silent.

"Well, due to your obvious tardiness, you can do all the questions you missed for homework tonight- which I believe amounts to ten. And, I wish for you to write me a five-hundred word essay on why you were late and how you will never be late for my class again. AND, Lydia, I would like a full definition of the words 'late' and 'tardy'. And if you are late tomorrow, you will do double of everything I just assigned you. And more."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:54 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Genis was leaning in his chair in writing class when the teacher came up to him.

"Mr. Sage!" The teacher yelled at him. This caught Genis by surprise and he became unbalaced and fell out of his chair.

"How many times do I have to tell you to keep all of the cair legs on the ground," The teacher scolded him.

"Sorry Mrs. O'Conner" Genis said wile getting up.

"Well here is you papper. You did a wonderfull job but could you please write something other than a mistory." Mrs. O'Conner said wile handing Genis his story back.

"I'll try." Genis said sarcastically taking the papper. Genis then lifted his chair back up and sat down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*Mortedua sat in Algebra, staring blankly at Mr. Bossart. Though she tended to get straight A's- or B+'s- in all other classes, Algebra escaped her. On the lined paper she was drawing a number of corpses on a field during dawn, with three living figures in the foreground. As she often said, "Corpses are FUN to draw!". She began working on the armored hand twining itself around one of the living character's neck when she heard Mr. Bossart start talking loudly in that voice which meant he was being a jerk about something.

"Ms. Jameson, would you mind telling me the answer to the first question I asked this morning?"

She went back to her paper. Lydia Jameson was late again... Did Mister Bossart have to be such a berk about it, though? He was always like that. She let his booming voice wash over her, smiling vaugely. Mortedua was almost never late- she was able to squeeze between people and was quite fast. And she never used her locker. As she was thinking about this, she accidentally sketched a locker onto her paper absentmindedly. Looking down, she furiously erased it, thankful she had a good eraser. Now to get the look of.. ah, how does someone look when they're dying?, Mortedua thought, screwed up her face into a contortion of pain and desperation, and decided that would do.

Mr. Bossart had stopped speaking now, and Mortedua was grateful for the peace. She used the time between math questions to get out a white coloured pencil- the only way to shade smoothly. Mortedua should have been paying attention, though- Mr. Bossart had just asked her a question.

"Miss Bealocwealm!" he said loudly, and mispronounced it, saying Bell-ock-wellm, but his voice washed over Mortedua, who was very busy trying to draw how a dying person looks being strangled by an ancient undead man.

Mister Bossart walked up to her desk, and said, more loudly, "Miss Bealocwealm!"

Mortedua's reverie was broken, and she looked up, smiling innocently. "Yes sir?"
"I will ask you once more. 'When cutting a branch or a hedge a man applied a force of 40 pounds on the handles A and B of the shears shown on the blackboard. If AK is 24 inches and the branch is 1 1/2 inches from F, what force was exerted on the limb?'

Mortedua's mind was completely blank. She had no idea whatsoever what he meant. She decided to give whatever the last answer given in the class was- sometimes problems were like that. "Fourty-two.. pounds?" she gulped. A number of the class giggled, and Mr. Bossart wore a sneer. "Tell me, Miss Bealocwealm, what were you doing when the class went over the answer to the problem?"
Mortedua was caught up in a mischevious grin. "I was contemplating the abyss of death and how one who would earlier welcome it would appear being let in." she said. Sometimes she could not resist giving such answers. Where another teacher might send her straight to the office for such a smart-alecky answer, Mr. Bossart was like a jaguar. He enjoyed playing with his prey before moving in for the kill.

"In english, please?" he sneered, and his eyes fell upon the drawing. "Ah, but of course. Bealocwealm has to keep up with the desecration of her math notebook." Mortedua frowned. Desecration was not a good word for it. At least Murder would sound interesting and creative. He picked up the picture to show it to the class, intending to embarass Mortedua. In truth she was really quite pleased.

In the sketchy pencil drawing, bodies wearing tunics were scattered about grassy hills, all of which had different methods of death. All were depicted in gruesome detail. The three figures in the foreground seemed almost lost among them- a small figure, like that of a child, whose face had not beem drawn yet, cowering behind a very tall one who was wearing dark robes and without a visible head, with an evil-looking crown seemingly floating above the starlike glint of pencilled eyes. The third was the one being choked. A woman with only half her face drawn who seemed to be on the bridge of unconsciousness, and in pain. Various objects were strewn about them- shards of a shield, a full shield with a horse depicted on it, and a melancholy-looking helm upturned in the grass.

A few students said they would be sick because of the gruesome detail.*

[[I gave up with the slight hints to what the drawing was and went full blast. Gaah, she's acting JUST like me in this post!]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:50 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Scattered papers lay across her desk. Her pencil scribbling quickly across the lined surface. She sighed softly as she glanced up at her teacher. This class was too easy for her, it was web-site designing. Stuff that she did at home already. Nevertheless, easy class, easy 'A'.

"Page 109...damn...I've been doing this too long..." she muttered softly; tucking another page unto her folder.

She picked up her pencil again and ran it along the underside of her badly painted nails. Today was her gothic day. It might have been better if her dog wasn't white, and if her dog hadn't jumped on her.

Today she had on a black and white striped dress, it looked much like a prisoners outfit. She wore black bondage pants underneath, and a fishnet shirt under the dress as well. Knee-high boots helped too, not only fit the outfit, but they also made her taller. She wasn’t one for makeup either, so the gothic-ness only went as far as her clothing.

"Why is this class so long..." she muttered as she swept a few strands of hair behind her ear.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next