Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Neopia in Medieval Times [[VERY Open]]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yes that's right, another excellent RP (Not created by me originally I'm afraid) back from the dead! Along with the old RPers, we're gonna need some new blood in this thing! Dear me, I forget the name of the country we set the castle in and it wasn't Meridell... hrm... Ah, Calibos or something like it. Now remember, there's no owners or time machines or pretty much anything like that- we just happen to be the species of Neopets, in medieval times. Bios NOT nesscessary, if you like to just jump in than do so, but it would be helpful to make them, especially if you weren't in this before.
Bio format:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Position: (E.G. peasant, King, dungeonkeeper, farmer etc.)
Posessions:
Other:

Last edited by Eo on Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Amdir_Mallorn
Species: Eyrie
Appearance: A blue Eyrei with a strange white marking on her chest
Position: Peasant
Posessions: A crystalline Eyrie necklace, everything else is unknown
Other: She's kind of strange, but in a kind of normal way.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Forgot to mention- There are no paintbrushes or gummy rats or any other such Neopian items, although someone could use all sorts of normal tools to change their colors and disguise themselves. Names may still have numbers though. The item ban is mainly to prevent unrealistic setting and moving through time. Name numbers are allowed to show low status.]]

Name: Eo1378975
Species: Lupe
Appearance: The white of albino, she is not all she seems. Her eyes are a fell, clear grey, yet sometimes become more natural to her albinility, becoming a frightening blood-red in the center, edged by jagged, flaming pink. She gives off a ghostly, wraithlike appearance, thin and tall, surrounded by long and windswept fur.
Position: Rogue
Posessions: A green stone pendant in the shape of a maple leaf with golden veins, a bow named Tathfalan, arrows.
Other: To be revealed...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:33 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Jewellie
Species: White Shoyru
Appearance: Dressed up like a maid.
Position: Originally a princess, but the King somehow had a grudge against her and she was made to be a maid now.
Posessions: Nothing much. She has a few clothes, a little money, a hairbrush, a prized mirror and a few necessities.
Other: She hates one of her sisters, Ruby, which is a vain and arrogant Uni. A part of her free time is spent plotting on ways to spite her sister.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:28 am 

Name: Flamezzz
Species: Kougra
Appearance: He has black fur, with a large orange/red mark across his chest, which looks like fire (leading to why he is called Flamezzz).
Position: Spy for the King
Posessions: Rope, and a sword.
Other: He is an orphan, never having known his parents. He was brought up by the King's cook, but now he is a spy. He is very mysterious and friendly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:45 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Traukin
Age: Errrmmm... young adult, what ages are classified as young and what are old?
Species: Draik
Appearance: Navy blue in color with a white under-belly and a white spot on his forehead.
Position: Rogue traveller.
Posessions: Fighting Staff, small amount of food and some clothing.
Other: Was previously a soldier in the King's forces but left after a short while. Moves around the country-side helping out others for small amounts of food, money or other goods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Chaelyn
Species: Ixi
Appearance: She is red in color, with big, black eyes that give her a sort of deer-caught-in-headlights look. She is small and frail-looking, as if she has been malnourished, although her father treasures her and takes care of her as well as he can afford. Chaelyn's back left hoof is chipped.
Position: Farmer's daughter
Posessions: The bare necessities, such as clothing, as well as a smooth river rock that has bits of glimmering black mica in it.
Other: She is quite confident, although her size often makes this seem impossible. She doesn't hesitate to speak up for herself, although sometimes she gets carried away and lands herself in trouble with other people. She claims to fear nothing. Her father say that Chae is the spitting image of her mother, who died during childbirth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Jargo
Species: Acara
Appearance: Tall, and wears armour most of the time. You don't know her fur colour
Position: Dungeon Keeper
Posessions: Armour, and a sword
Other: She is really a girl, but she's pretending to be a boy because she doesn't really want to be normal (like having a normal girl job).

Acara vote?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Haha! If things go the same as last time, I could be imprisoned by a Derny! Wouldn't that be a surprise! You can still join, in fact, please do- I'm just eager to start!]]

*Eo1378975 strode along in a dark forest, practically gliding... her eyes gleamed with what seemed the image of evil was, the horrible color of blood, with the pure black contracted pupils. Moving out of the wood, the Lupe lunged up to the towering gates of Calibos. Two heavily armed guards stood there, visors reflecting the approaching dawn above their furry and sweaty brows. Seeing the sudden approach of the Lupe, they raised their spears to bar the door. Eo laughed evilly. "You should not stand against me, burdened beasts. No weapon have you that can do me harm..." The guards, independently, were certain that she was bluffing... but as both, in turn, met her eyes, they became distracted in fear.

Chuckling to herself, and fully aware what she had just said was a lie, Eo decided to put on a little show for the guards. Leaping from but feet away, she scaled over their spears, landing upon the cobblestone path. Winds blew her fur in a ghostly manner, and every fang glimmered in the rising sunlight. Her plan was working... Eo bounded through the lands leading up to the kingdom, letting out an eerie howl as she did so.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir_Mallorn tried to convince the guards at another gate to let her go through.

"I have a complaint to issue with the king about my crops. If you don't let me through, I promise you... I won't pay my taxes. And then you can't get payed."

"Sorry miss, but..."

"I said I needed to speak to the king..." She said, flicking her ears back angrily. "Important business about my crops..."

"All right, all right, miss. Go on through... but, if we here you were making any trouble..." the guard warned.

She flicked her ears forward as a howl sounded. Some crazy Lupe, she suspected.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:37 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Jewellie sat on the entrance steps of the castle [not the gates where you can enter the castle compound, which is where Eo and the rest are at, mind you!], scrubbing the same part again and again, with a rag cloth. A bucket of water was next to her, sitting on another stair. Jewellie sat down on the step, tossing the cloth aside, sighing. It was no use trying to make the stone steps shine. Each time she got close to making it clean someone had to go up or down and messed it all up.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I know I was in this RP... I think I was... with Jade... but I have no idea who I was; something to do with Eo, I believe?]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jargo stood by the dungeon,waiting for more people who had done wrong to be put away. Sometimes, the people in the dungeons could be the most brilliant people to talk to, or get on her nerves.
Also, Jargo had to hide the truth. She waqs really a girl, and this job was only given to boys. You see, she did not want to be normal, and had more energy than other girls. Not every girl wanted to milk the Kau every morning.
But she had to hide that, otherwise she would end up in one of those cells she keeps daily, for life.

Acara vote?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(trying to remember if I was in this one last time)

Name: Nightshreik
Species: Eyrie
Appearance: Tall, jet black from head to toe. Carries a long scimitar strapped at his waist.
Position: Evil Overlord
Posessions: Large silver claw gauntlets and hidden, feather shaped razor blades in his wings that he can throw.
Other: Has come from the east with his army of shadows, to conquer the world, and engulf it in darkness.

(Is there a pre-established story line?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Chaelyn's eyes flickered open. She glanced up at the small, high window a few feet above her bed. The sky was slowly beginning to lighten, and she knew that she would have to get out of bed soon. She had a number of chores she had to do each morning. She didn't really enjoy having to do them, but she knew that her father would be dissapointed if she didn't.

She closed her eyes again, hoping to catch a few more minutes of sleep before she would have to get up, but she found she was no longer tired. Sighing, she opened her eyes again and slowly sat up, throwing the bedclothes to the side.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next