Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Fierytales (closed)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:21 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

A long, long time ago, "dragons" and humans lived together in peace. But, they weren't the dragons you read about in storybooks. They did not breathe fire, they did not have massive claws-they didn't look or act like you'd think they would. The dragons were more bird than demon-they had beautiful wings, the color of snow. The only thing "dragonlike about them was their tail, which glowed with (colored) fire (though they could put the flame out for short periods of time). Their wings expressed their emotion, white was for contentment, blue when depressed, red when angry, purple for happiness...
They were wonderful creatures in reality. Most of them were kind, compationate creatures, most but not all.

There was one very cruel dragon. ((Normally, I don't like black and white, but let's just say this guy is really, really evil.)) His name was Jyliwi and his wings were always bright red. He tortured both humans and dragons-until humans were an endangered species and dragons extinct.
*1500 years later*

It's the year 3000 A.D. The government has sent an expedition to the center of the earth.
When the explorers reached the fiery core, they saw a group of blue stones. They investigated further, thinking they were precious stones. Suddenly, one of the stones started cracking!-No not cracking...HACHING! One after the other, newborn dragon hachlings!
Now, the explorers don't know about dragons. When they saw the dragon hachlings, they ran scrambled back into their transport and rushed out of the core, thinking the dragons were mutant/demons! When the dragons were old enough, they crawled out of the center of the earth, and...

Character Bios (Please no Mary Sues)

Humans
Name:
Appearance:
Personality/History:

Dragons (and just for refernce, dragons do have apposable thumbs and can speak/read/write if you want-be sure to include that in your characer bio)
Name:
Age: (Between "just hatched" and few (4 or so) years of age)
Appearance: (Include color of fire on tail)
Personality:
Can they speak/read/write:

My Character Bio:
Dragon
Name: Lux (Latin for "Light")
Appearance: Blue fire on her tail. Lux is the smallest of the dragons. Her body is a cream color and eyes a deep blue. Her head is a blue color.
Personality: Lux may be the runt, but being the smallest has made her all the more tougher. Do NOT tease her about ANYTHING if you know what's good for you. She is extremely touchy. Even the slightest erritation will put her in a state of rage.
On the up side, when Lux isn't in a fit of anger, she's actually a nice dragon...sort of. She can be helpful...when she wants to. All in all, she's a good dragon.
Can they speak/read/write: Yes

Image Set by me
Request Board

Last edited by Puck102701 on Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Arien
Age: (Between "just hatched" and few (4 or so) years of age): 3 human years
Appearance: Her fire is a deep purple. Her body is a light purple, and her eyes are a deep purple. She is regular sized, maybe a bit larger.
Personality: She is very calm, and slow to anger. She is very kind, but when she does get angry... well, your just lucky its a rare occurance.
Can they speak/read/write: All three

(What are Mary Sues?)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:41 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
((Mary Sues are perfect characters. They are beautiful, all-powerful, all-knowing, kindly characters. In short, they are perfect. To perfect. In fan fiction, the most handsome character(s) falls in love with her.)

Dragons (and just for reference, dragons do have opposable thumbs and can speak/read/write if you want-be sure to include that in your character bio)
Name: Yoninah
Age: (Between "just hatched" and few (4 or so) years of age): Three months
Appearance: (Include color of fire on tail): No more then the size of a Raven yet, Yoninah is a light yellow, and her eye color is that of an old car rusting. Her tail is a light red, almost pink.((What an ugly little thing!))
Personality: Like most little dragons, her personality isn't all that clear, but currently, shes very demanding, but also very helpless. She clings to the nearest adult dragon, ordering them(and everyone else) around. However, when danger comes, she becomes a little helpless newborn.
However, she fairly nice to those close to her age, often doing "good deeds" like sharing and helping with learning things. Mabey her she'll grow out of her need to be in control.
Can they speak/read/write: She can speak(Don't expect a large vocabulary, though), and is learning to read and write, but all she can spell or read is her name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:04 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Lux was grazing quietly in a field when she was approached by a hover-bot.
"Dragon: Lux," the bot announced. "I was sent to deliver this message to you."
Lux looked up from her meal :x, obviously annoyed. With one swipe of her massive tail, she crushed the droid. She shoved her fist into a hole in the bot's head and ripped out the hologram addressed to her and flipped it on. The government seal popped up and the message followed:
"Dear Dragon: Lux," it read. "We have sent this message to inform you that you have been living here illegally. If you wish to remain on this planet, we would ask you to be put into a public place for our citizens to observe you. We need your decision in 50 days-"
The message was cut short when Lux held the hologram up to her tail and it went up in a blue flame.
"If I want to continue living one this planet, I have to be put in a zoo!?!" Lux shrieked to the ground. :x

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Human
Name: Angelus (means 'Angelic of Face')
Appearance: Angelus wears only the darkest colours, normally black boots, black jeans, and a black turtle neck shirt and a black vest. His skin is computer-bleached, and has spiky black hair. He stands 6' 4", and is very thin.
Personality/History: A very very quick temper. He has spent his life researching dragons, and has dedicated his life to protecting them.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Ahm. M'not entirely sure, come to think about it...
Name: Amayriel
Appearance: (Include color of fire on tail) dark green streaked with a lighter, brighter green, with eyes that change colour quite frequently but are usually black. Her tail is the same colour/s as her body. She's pretty average looking, but her eyes are piercing. She's very small, only about the size of a large cat.
Personality: Amayriel is quite irritable, but she is compassionate. She's also very opinionated, smart, and sassy, but does have a bad temper, and is also quite stubborn and cheeky at times. Can also be sarcastic, and often becomes so engrossed in her thoughts that she tunes everything else out.
Can they speak/read/write: All three, she has an extensive vocabulary. Um, new talents may surface, and she can draw, if that's okay.
Is also quite the acrobat.

Last edited by Combat_Boot on Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:00 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((It's fine if you add any extra talents your dragon or human has. Yeah, we're getting some new people! Yes!))

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm looking forward to starting this RPG, it sounds quite interesting!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Thank you! Anyone can start their story at anytime. You can also create multiple characters, but it may be a hassle to work with 2 or more characters.))

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Okay, cool. Do all the Dragons get a hoverbot thingy, like yours?)

Name: Kirstin
Appearance: Light brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles. She mostly wears a white turtleneck sweater (any time of the year, even when its really hot), and a pair of jeans. She mostly puts her hair up in braids, but occasionally, they are just in a ponytail.
Personality/History: She is very spunky, and hyper. She is also very sarcastic, and tends to anger easily over some things.

She has some family issues, so when she found out about the Dragons, she spent her time researching them, and eventually met one, Arien. They have become very good friends.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:44 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((The hoverbot was just a messenger. Your dragon can have one, if you want. It was just supposed to be a robot, but you can still have one.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:10 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Amayriel was in a forest, albeit a low-celinged one, which was very shady, since the foliage of the trees blocked out the sun. She yawned loudly. She was content, but quite tired. so she quickly climbed up a nearby tree and reclined on a low branch. She couldn't sleep though, so she looked around at her surroundings. She suddenly heard a quiet, distant crunching of leaves, and recognized the sound as human footsteps. As the footsteps got louder, Amayriel climbed higher in the tree. She was soon all but lost among the foliage, but she could still see the forest path through gaps between leaves. But it was only a human child, as Amayriel soon saw, not something that would harm her. Amayriel fell asleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dragon
Name: Dissonanca
Appearance: Blue tail flame like something you'd get out of a Bunsen burner ((you probably used them in chem)), though sometimes it's a greenish tint, like what you'd see if you burned copper. Her entire body is moss-green, but there are electric blue, jagged stripes on her head and body. She is a bit above-normal size, and her eyes are golden.
Personality: Taciturn and very shy. Even if you're afraid of her, she's probably more afraid of you. Aside from the fear, she doesn't feel much emotion. These two factors make is hard to determine her intentions and any feelings she has towards you (except for that she wants you to leave her alone).
Can they speak/read/write: Yes, yes, and no. Her handwriting and spelling are horrible, so she usually uses a voice recorder of some kind if she has to send a message.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:37 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Angelus rolled over on his stomach as he lay in the grassy feild. He was awoken by a crash. He quickly sat up, and saw a dragon and the destroyed robot. He got down on all fours, not wanting to startle the creature. The dragon looked so different then all the drawings in books he had seen. He started to approuch the dragon.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:28 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Lux looked at Angelus.
"Who are YOU?" Lux barked. "And what do YOU want?"
Lux pushed the hoverbot away and sat down on a a near-by boulder.
After she didn't recieve an answer, she said,"Look, whatever you want, now is NOT a good time. Whatever you need has to wait."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next