Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: 1673 [[Serious RP]][[Open]]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Anyone remember this? Darn, I though not. Lillie, Gwiffen and Ravyn should. Anyway, I think we should start this over again. To the people who weren't in this RP: Welcome! To our old hands: Welcome back!
I stole that from Dumbledore XD.

All I remember from the beginning is it was in 1673, and the duke, Maarl, is holding a grand ball in honor of his birthday. How humble. (I was and am Maarl 8) )
I think we began in the street in the early morning on they day the ball was to take place (it begins at sundown.)
Bios are not nesscessary but liked so I can record this easier.
Bios:

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons: (optional)
Other:

You can play up to 2 chars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:57 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

:D Second Rp I ever started. How could I forget it?
It's now in your hands Eo ^^

Name: Sheridan
Appearance: Long wavy golden brown hair, soft brown eyes, peasant-esque garb, on the slender side
Weapons: (optional) Small dagger strapped to her calf under her dress
Other: Works in a tailor shop. Orphan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:10 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It has returned!

Name:Spike
Appearance:raggedy clothing, untidy hair. Brilliant green eyes, bits of clothes wrapped his feet
Weapons: (optional):No
Other:Escaped from an orphanage run by monks (heheh)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:20 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
This is very different ^___^

*Barges in*

Name: Christoph (I can't help it -_-)
Appearance:
-Straight White hair down to his neck
-dark brown eyes
-Average clothes
-Black Cape with gold trim
Weapons: Rapier
Other: Works as a bodyguard but has never actually guarded anyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Holy Dwimmerlaik, how could I have forgotten you were in this Halfbakedbliss? So happy to have this back... we'll be starting from the beginning again, so don't mind me if I reenact some stuff. Hopefully we'll end up in a somewhat different direction and everyone will keep posting, it narrowed down to too few in the action last time, I think that's why it died.

Name: "Dernan" (real name Eo)
Appearance: Very pale hair, silver almost, runs in jagged lines around the youth's head. The teenager wears white and grey, stained and ripped clothing, with what appears to be ripped strips of cloth serving as gloves. Underneath the long, untidy bunch of hair the skin is the deathly pale of albino, but most remarkable are the eyes, a deep red in the center of the iris, bordered jaggedly by a flesh-pink.
Weapons: (optional) Most weapons are hidden... A quiver and a long, white curved bow lie beneath a short and ragged cloak.
Other: Apparently foreign, "Dernan" has no money and a strange accent, when she speaks at all.

(I'll post Maarl's bio when it's relevant... who wants to start?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:10 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

hey hey no forgetting about me! everyone forgets the rabbit! 'mumbles'

Name:Meiou Alexander
Appearance: A 5'10 tall long crimson haired man with strange amber eyes. He wears a simple black tunic with red lining and black leather pants and boots. A sword is usuauly seen on his back and sometimes a gold ring can be seen on a chain around his neck.
Weapons: (optional) Sword
Other: Meiou is the prince of a neighboring country though he wasnt invited to the ball he decided to make his own appearance there being Prince of Alexandria he knew they wouldnt turn him away.

I wonder if lilac is coming back

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Weeeeeeh! Yes! I do recall! Nice to see it back. :D Hope it doesn't die out this time.))

Name: Merlin
Appearance: Short black hair, medium height, usually dresses as a priest or a swordsman
Weapons: (optional) sword
Other: What was it again? Exiled son of Maarl? I still know I loved this rp-ing part with Meiou, by the way.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Lilac is busy with school so I really can't say... On my own notes, I was thrilled to see this again. I've only been thinking about it recently.]

Name: Jane Porter
Age: I really have no idea! I think it was... was... oh, just say 17.
Appearance: Small (but not as small as her father), with light brown hair reaching halfway down her back and blue-green eyes.
Other:

[Okay, now here's the question - do we continue from slightly before where we left off, or a new story? Or a mixture?]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:12 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

bha.. must have been a RP started when i was gone..
---
Name: Jaque
Appearance: young, short hair, black eyes
Other:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Eta Carinae
Appearance: Long, black hair, braided, unlike the fashion for plaits in this time. Her eyes are a strong, sparkling green, and she has a slender face with strong cheekbones. Her figure is lithe, and she is prominently chested. (O-O) She is usually wearing black, and have a rather strong fetish for fishnets and belts, and her boots, silver inlaid, with her dagger strapped to her ankle. Eta is slightly taller than the average, being 5"9.
Weapons: A broadsword strapped across her back.
Other: Hired assasin to the duke. ^_^

Wooh. I missed joining this last time, looks interesting. :oops:

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:17 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

hopefully this'll be more successful in its second run ^.^ i had been thinking about it a little ways back. wondering why it died and such. i know i had ended up having to give it up, considering i was swamped with schoolwork (all hail summer break). but i wasnt sure how many other people had too. (apparently there were many since it did die out).

good to see so much of the old cast back =D (hopefully lilac will rejoin us!!)

*start asap!*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Alright, we can start... now!]]

*Dernan stands at the edge of the forest bordering the town, a light blue hood shading the freakish eyes. Two guards at the East gate are continually asking annoying questions in the youth's direction:

"Where do you come from?" "Why do you need entrance?" "How old are you?"

Those queries the disguised one can handle easily, trained to do so, but a bit more difficult to answer is this:

"Where are your parents, boy?"
Dernan finds it difficult to explain how he knows they are dead with no proof, but eventually the guards make way and he treads along the cobbled paths of the stony city.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:54 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
It was nearing midday and Christoph still hadn't woken up from his deep quiet sleep, if it wasn't for the curled up lump in the middle of the bed he could have been missed. Everyday or rather evernight he went to sleep far too late. Garic crept into the room, picked up a large loose tile from the floor and raised it above his head.

*Smash*

"What in the name of the gods are you doing Garic?" Christoph yelled as he rigedly sprung upwards out of the bed. "Just the traditional wakeup call" said Garic glancing at the stone floor now littered with fragments of tiles. Christoph glared and hissed, "It does not matter when I would have been up today anyway, the boss has given me permission to skive off to the old Dukes gramnd Birthday Ball."

"Hoping to meet that special someone Chris? I know if I was there the ladies would swoon. That is if I had the time to be a lazy vagrent like you." Christophs attention wasnt on what Garic was saying but rather the interesting and vulgar hand motions he made whilst saying them. Christoph got out of bed and began changing into his best clothes. "Its not just that there will be females there, its a combination of things. The boss says I am to help the royal guard out at any sign of trouble and it is the only way for me to make the connections nessacary to improve my standing."

"Sure sure. Connections " Garic mumbled with somemore hand signs as he trotted off to the door.

Christoph now fully dressed in his off-white clothes donned with cape. It was probably the best thing he owned and was quite attached to it. Christoph went to the mirror and glanced over his shoulder to see whether Garic or any of the other guards were watching, he did a little twirl and made the cape flutter out behind him.

Hopefully the wind today would blow in the right direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Kuroro, should we pretend our characters don't know each other?]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Maarl
Appearance: Most of his frightfulness is hidden behind a white and silver mask, which is made of a special, very strong cloth to deter daggers, and which he wears at all times. Long, rugged blond hair hangs straight around his shoulders, and he bears many scars. (Just think Captain Love from Mask of Zorro XD)
Weapons: He bears many weapons (oh dear... I just stole the line about the W-K!)... for example, a long and heavy sword, his disarming charm, and daggers in his boots.
Other: Duke

[[Forgot to mention, it's a masquerade ball.. perfect eh?]]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next