For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:55 pm

..and I am pretty pleased...hehe. So a day kill? Hmm....I wonder by who.

Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:42 am

Muhaha! A serial killer, Governor, Sniper and a best buddy have been slaughtered tonight. Too bad two of them were on my side. Oh well.

I wonder who the 'next' Serial killer is? And Darklegendary is a girl.

Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:43 am

I am a she!

Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:47 am

Oh, darn, no, I'm dead, like I didn't see that one coming. It was pretty obvious bad guys had been targeting me for a while now, pretty shocked I survived this long. At least I was able to save an innocent tonight!

Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:47 am

That was VERY confusing. I just KNEW okamoto was the governor..but the reason was not the right reason. Just because oka saved Draco. Hehe....not a good reason, I tell you. Best buddy...I thought two of them would die together too. Oh well. A sniper? Hmm....and the serial killer. I'm pretty confused.

Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:51 am

YesItIsh wrote: Best buddy...I thought two of them would die together too.

Perhaps that should be an attribute to their role. Their role is a little pointless in this game unless Scott has something planned for them.

Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:52 am

I dunno, it seems like there were too many bad guys in this game to be able to take out without being able to have two executions. Anyway, I didn't know Draco was innocent or Angel when I saved him. I did it because my gut told me he was not a bad guy. I happened to be PMing people the next day so they wouldn't kill me. I was desperate because the innocents need all the help they could get. If I had been on at the time of execution I would've stayed Qanda'a exeuction, but oh well with that. Anyway, I was desperate to get voted off of me, so I was PMing people to tell them I was govenor and switch votes. I knew one of them had to be a bad guy, and I was destined to die anyway, so why not save myself for another night? Well, it turns out I got a few days from it.
Last edited by okamotosan18 on Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:55 am

Uh....huh? I hope that's not secret info. o_0

Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:58 am

Yes, I was one of the ones he contacted telling he was the Governor. That's why I protected him so thoroughly... I didn't want to much attention going to him by saying outright that he was the Governor.

If I'm right, wasn't the Sniper on the Innocents side? Or am I wrong?

Hah! Got the Axe Murderer... to bad someone grabbed the axe *glares at random alive person*

Oich! And one of the Best Buddies gone. Not good.

Who was the other? I seem to remember four dying... Oh well. They were bad, I think... so, that's good.

Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:00 am

I already mentioned in the game thread I had PMed people, and I'm not revealing who I PMed, so it's nothign secret.
Last edited by okamotosan18 on Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:00 am

Ok, I'm over the gender mix up now.

Grrr, I died, I didn't even get to kill anyone yet! And yes Twizzler, the sniper is on innocents side. 0:)

Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:08 am

...why am I eating cereal for dinner?
And what's this about papayas, anyhow?

I'm kind of relieved I was killed, anyhow, as I haven't really been able to keep up with the game. Makes me wonder why I was chosen, though.

Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:12 am

Kugetsu wrote:Oh and also, I've had my arguement for a long time (since I've always thought I was suspicious...), and I can assure you that I am nothing of the sort... >_>

One word to describe this post:

Wha?

Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:19 am

Ammer wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:Oh and also, I've had my arguement for a long time (since I've always thought I was suspicious...), and I can assure you that I am nothing of the sort... >_>

One word to describe this post:

Wha?

I was thinking that too. And I was like "Er...so suicide?"

Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:23 am

DracolordII wrote:HH: heheh... that's why i wasn't worried so much about you guys... I knew we'd end up helping each other in the beginning

You were both great wolves... i never suspected!

(same with YesItIsh... i liked your name so i dreamt about you! ^__^;;;;)

actually it was one of the few names i actually remembered! :lol:

you know, if i hadn't been killed i was going to dream about oka next, see if he was lying to me...

Then if he was tell the other person i had a connection with...

(I'm not telling! ^__~)

i think making big groups of people on their word alone is BAD! (look at Alex! LOL

At least Oka didn't tell them my role, though even if he did i guess that Alex wouldn't have killed me right away...

*bows* Why thank you :) I actually knew you were the Angel, and that Chris was the Govenor. I had him convinced I was innocent ;)

He told jellyoflight too, but we decided to leave you because you were both helpful to us and not a direct threat... and it'd look suspicious if we killed off someone as soon as we were told who it was :P
Topic locked