For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:41 pm

That is a good point about Raze. It is really easy to pick apart posts to find out who seems guilty But often the quiet ones slip by because no one has anything to pick apart since they haven't posted much.

My sense on those who don't post much at all is that they tend to be either baddies or, if innocent, they are not doing much to help the cause. It is possible of course that lurkers could be an innocent with a helpful role trying to avoid drawing the attentions of baddies. However, in this game, 2 of our good people are gone so that is less likely.

Jellyoflight, I agree that it raises suspicion to ask the Mystic to PM oneself. Kugetsu did say, however, the mystic should only do so if he/she thinkgs Kugetsu is innocent. (I still don't think the mystic should do it though).

Anyway, after considering all that, I'll

Vote: Raze

Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:04 pm

Neopetsmom and Okamotosan have a good point, and I must say I agree with them.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:10 pm

Seems that we reached a decision... But Kugetsu, if Raze is innocent (or worse, the Mystic) you're as good as dead, and I won't like it because you sblocked the situation and we needed it.
Jelly's idea is correct, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt and

(Anyway, better killing the less active people... if we kill the active ones the game becomes boring)

P/S. Can anyone (Scott?) confirm it? The mafia is advantaged in keeping the Mystic alive, and if they knew his identity they should not kill him.
It's true... I'm not joking, and it's important. Please don't mistake me for a Mafia trying to find out who's the Mystic, just wanted to let you know.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:13 pm

Hmm... I have to agree with Neopetsmom as well. Then again, the last time Raze posted on PPT was Monday (2 times) and before that on Friday.

I see no good evidence to vote someone off, so therefore

Vote - Nobody

If I'm on before execution time and I have find a reason to vote for someone, then I'll change my vote. If I find nothing then my vote stands. I don't want an innocent to die because of me.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:48 pm

I have to agree with most of the participants here. It's odd that Raze hasn't posted a lot and they could very well be a Werewolf or part of the Mafia.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:50 pm

*sigh*

It looks like everyone (or near everyone) is going with Raze. And, since we need an execution...

Unvote: Kugetsu

And kugetsu, as Wind said, if Raze is the mystic, then watch out. :>

Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:47 pm

I was actually somewhat suspecting Raze myself, as I haven't seen many posts.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:50 pm

Execution Day 3B Vote Updates:

Raze- 9 vote: Kugetsu, Matt, okamotosan18, neopetsmom, twizzler0171, Wind, Ammer, Jellyoflight, Alex

Nobody: Lass

9 votes logged.
5 required for majority

Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:00 pm

I'm terribly sorry.

Well, unless you're the Mafia/Werewolf I'm sorry. :P

Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:15 pm

that is a good point about raze and i will be asleep during execution so:

vote: raze

Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:21 pm

You've all stated good points. And even if Raze is innocent, as Neopetsmom said, they aren't doing much to help move the game along.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:32 pm

vote:raze
nothing to go on but mere suspicions...hopefully raze is bad..

Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:52 pm

Unvote - Nobody
Vote - Raze

Might as well. He hasn't made any posts (if he has maybe 1 or 2) and hasn't made any contributions in the few. So, no point in having an unactive person.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:54 pm

Hm, all of you who've voted for Raze, you've got a good point. And like Wind said, it's better to kill an innocent that's not very active rather to kill an innocent that is very active and helpful to us. So...

Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:04 am

Raze- 15 vote: Kugetsu, Matt, okamotosan18, neopetsmom, twizzler0171, Wind, Ammer, Jellyoflight, Alex, o_0, DracolordII, White_Wolf, Warxelo, Lass, AutumnElf

15 votes logged.
8 required for majority.

Topic locked