For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:18 pm

Before I do this execution, let me explain that I share this computer with three other people, and I often don't get to choose when I get online. Sometimes I can get on at a predicted time, but not usually. See, in Werewolf, Scott has an advantage over me because he can always insure he'll be on at a certain time. I can't guarantee that.

As the man rushes into the room, hours late, he yells:

"Yeah. Kidwaiy, time to go away."

He stays rooted to the spot until the guard come in and take him out, yelling and screaming. They later come back for... Twizzler, his journal partner.

It seems that Twizzler is your silencer. And Kidwaiy is... just an ordinary.

Next elimination: Sometime on Saturday.

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:54 pm

Vote: YesItIsh

Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:09 pm

ok i actually thought kidwaiy had my journal... i have to come up with a new guess.... umm..

ziggy

Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:41 am

Vote: Shadowfare.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:31 pm

It's been two days and only three votes?

There will be no elimination today due to you guys obviously not caring. If you can make the majority of people vote, then we'll have an elimination on Monday. If not then, Wednesday. If a majority of people haven't said anything by Wednesday, I'm closing the board.

Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:30 am

I'm sorry Dawn. Originally I was confused about the game which translated to harsh feelings, but now I LOVE the game! So come on people, let's post those votes!

Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:20 am

Ummm, Yesitish.

Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:48 am

Sorry, Zega... but you're too late. It's obvious there is a large lack of interest in this game. I would of come early, but I've been busy.

So... mod, if you see this, please lock?
Topic locked