For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Mon May 07, 2007 1:23 pm

:) Did we mention Kuge was next on our hit list? I will kill you again, Roxas. The first time wasn't hard. It'll be easier this time!

*cackles*

I am 100% serious. Honest!

Mon May 07, 2007 5:10 pm

I heard he's got Disable... hehehe...

and I might just theack you with his strongest attacks.

Tue May 08, 2007 6:52 am

Which one, Splash? An impact, indeed! I'm quivering.

Tue May 08, 2007 7:20 am

lol, yes, my strongest attacks... haha. xD

Fishing for second place, Tom? (since you can't beat Dyl and Noo. :P) Remember, second place is a nicer way of saying "you lost better than the others"! :evil:

Have fun dying, Roxas. xD

Tue May 08, 2007 8:34 am

I'm upset that Blk Mage and I were so sucky..

Sat May 19, 2007 8:58 pm

Now that AP tests + school are over, I can start updating again! First one coming tonight. I'm expecting cool results. Depending upon who (if anyone) is eliminated, I will replace Kugetsu.

Turns out nobody was eliminated! Roxas, your team is still very much in play, and since you win if they do, I'm not going to put you back in on a competing team. I'm sure you would play to the best of your ability, but I think that's double-dipping. Sorry :(

My final decision is to give Kugetsu's teammate the choice of TWO of his remaining Pokemon. I did something like this earlier when another Elite Four member left, so it should be all too familiar. Actually, the pokemon was given to the same person.

Kuge, thank you for playing, and thank you for letting me know before you quit. If your team wins, you'll still get prize money.

By the way, the weather is getting a little crazy. Next turn, it will either be Rainy or Sunny, but I won't tell you which until it happens. Two players noticed that an item they are carrying feels warmer.

Since it's been a while since the last turn, I'll give everyone two or three days to get their lists in.

Sun May 20, 2007 8:40 am

Buy Min Revive.

Sun May 20, 2007 4:12 pm

Buy Super Potion

Sat May 26, 2007 5:29 am

Update time!

Ric does not have enough to buy a Min Revive! :(

Sun May 27, 2007 10:06 am

Has there been an update yet?

Sun May 27, 2007 12:40 pm

To the best of my knowledge, no. :P

Tue May 29, 2007 4:54 am

Sorry guys, a couple of things came up and, yeah. I'm actually doing it now.

Oh, and the weather is Sunny. :P

The war has BEGUN! Groudon and Kyogre, prodded by their Orb-wielding masters, are fighting for their domains. They can attack each other as well as the rest, so be careful not to be caught in the crossfire.

The weather is once again normal, but it could change in a flash :)

Tue May 29, 2007 8:23 am

Who have the orbs?

Tue May 29, 2007 11:19 am

If they're rampaging about, are we allowed to attack them on the thread? :P

Are items still double-priced?

Tue May 29, 2007 11:35 am

okamotosan18 wrote:If they're rampaging about, are we allowed to attack them on the thread? :P

Are items still double-priced?

No, you can't attack them on the thread. Everything will become clear soon, but unfortunately those who have the Orbs have all the information you don't right now.

Item prices are still at 1.5x what they originally were.
Topic locked