For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:28 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:Vote: Kidwaiy

Another gut feeling. My gut proved me right before, perhaps maybe it'll do it again.

Didn't you vote for me based on a gut feeling? If you did, look how wonderful it served you.

As for Matt, I don't think he's bad. He doesn't seem that way in his posts. And I don't think Kidwaiy is bad as well, he doesn't seem it based on his posts.

I personally think DM is bad. The only reason I'm saying this is because she seems to swing with everyone. She doesn't make up her own votes. If she has, I apologise but usually, I see her voting the way everyone else wants too. Going with the flow.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:18 pm

Guys, don't forget there could also be a Moongazer out there.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:12 pm

Ammer wrote:I personally think DM is bad. The only reason I'm saying this is because she seems to swing with everyone. She doesn't make up her own votes. If she has, I apologise but usually, I see her voting the way everyone else wants too. Going with the flow.

I don't think this is nesassarily a bad thing though Ammer. I did the same thing until the end too remember, this game seems to be a TON harder than the last few werewolves and I'll tell you why. No one's really talking. It's like we've all finally learned to play the game. I STILL can't tell who's bad and who's good on actions alone, so gut feelings are all I've got. And at this point, I think a lot of the players are the same way.

Also, remember, with so few players, it's going to look like someone's just "going with the flow". *shrugs* Take it at face value I guess.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:13 pm

meowth1982 wrote:
Ammer wrote:I personally think DM is bad. The only reason I'm saying this is because she seems to swing with everyone. She doesn't make up her own votes. If she has, I apologise but usually, I see her voting the way everyone else wants too. Going with the flow.

I don't think this is nesassarily a bad thing though Ammer. I did the same thing until the end too remember, this game seems to be a TON harder than the last few werewolves and I'll tell you why. No one's really talking. It's like we've all finally learned to play the game. I STILL can't tell who's bad and who's good on actions alone, so gut feelings are all I've got. And at this point, I think a lot of the players are the same way.

Also, remember, with so few players, it's going to look like someone's just "going with the flow". *shrugs* Take it at face value I guess.

True. But I think DM has been doing it from the beginning. *shrugs*

Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:14 pm

Kidwaiy wrote:
Twinkle wrote:Isn't that a hypocrisy because that's exactly what Ammer was saying in the Dead Thread? o_O So, therefore, I could vote for you for your own reasons.

I meant in the game DM does that. I agree with Ammer and I must've forgot to add that (i swear i added it). I'll go edit my post and add in I agreed with his reasons. And I haven't always agreed with the dead thread. I agreed with Ammer twice and you once.

Okay, you are changing what you said because it seems suspicious? Darn it, I could have used that.

Kidwaiy wrote:And plus I didn't want to vote for Matt and Ammer's reason seemed like it was the next good one.

Plus, you're using other people's reasons as your own!

Kidwaiy wrote:But if i die, than i'll die. No hard feelings :)

I agree. You'll die.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:17 pm

:) I've been thinking that Kidwaiy is a baddie.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:19 pm

o_0 wrote::) I've been thinking that Kidwaiy is a baddie.

To tell you the truth, I honestly don't think he is. He seems a little, no offence intended Kidwaiy but a little unexperienced. But it could be possible. And I don't think Matt is as well.

I guess we'll find out tonight. I hope he is a baddie because if he isn't, the innocents will have no one to blame but themselves.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:21 pm

:D
It's fun reading my sent messages and seeing who I protected and who died because of it. :P

Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:22 pm

o_0 wrote::D
It's fun reading my sent messages and seeing who I protected and who died because of it. :P

I have decided that you're just simple. :) But I love ya anyway. :hug:

Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:26 pm

I ain't no simpleton. ~:>
Ma! Those there chicks is callin'! I gotta go milk 'em. :o

Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:02 am

Kidwaiy wrote:I want the good guys to win but if we keep this up, we will lose. So vote for who you think is bad. Dont go with everyone else, do what you think is right.

Kidwaiy wrote:And plus I didn't want to vote for Matt and Ammer's reason seemed like it was the next good one.

...You're contradicting yourself.

Scott, next time you should have all the deadies band together and have a 'ghost' vote or even a 'ghost' kill (!) next time. Elaborate as you will. Plus, I'd like it if you could hang this plaque on the wall (which I mean by your head post):

Welcome to WereWolf.

If you post a lot, you'll be suspicious. If you post a little, you'll be suspicious. Go with the bandwagon, you'll be suspicious. Have a point, you'll be suspicious. Quiet people are suspicious. Overexcited people are suspicious. Angry people are suspicious. Happy people are suspicious. Friendly people are suspicious. Withdrawn people are suspicious. He is suspicious. She is suspicious. You are suspicious. We all are suspicious.

Let's start suspecting.

And, for the deadie post:

You were suspicious. Now you're dead.

:D
Topic locked