For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Re: WW 34: WW @ Half-Malignant Half-Castle - Day 4

Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:42 am

Well maybe the day one stuff I said doesn't matter, but the thing is that there was no poisons last night. And the Ballroom was disabled. If you put them together, it seems likely that the poisoner was in that room.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:37 am

Vote: kcharles
Vote: graphitesmoothie

I have no idea o.o

Move: Ballroom

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:51 am

kcharles wrote:Don't vote for Raz guys. He's innocent.

People in the Ballroom last night: Pink, Twinkle, Alex, Rachel, CWisgood, Ryguy, Pixa

I wasn't in the ballroom. I moved to the Library, I think WIS just forgot to take me off the ballroom list, lol.

Either that and I'm apparently able to be in 2 rooms at once o.O

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:56 am

Alex wrote:

People in the Ballroom last night: Pink, Twinkle, Alex, Rachel, CWisgood, Ryguy, Pixa

I wasn't in the ballroom. I moved to the Library, I think WIS just forgot to take me off the ballroom list, lol.

lol I suck. Fixed.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:58 am

Alex wrote:

When you left the ballroom, an anti-Alex was created and stayed there while you left. Once it was observed that you were the real Alex, quantum entanglement took over and the anti-Alex was annihilated.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:47 am

Why are people voting for me?

If you're considering voting for me please at least contact me first and i will role trade. Actually, feel free to contact me for a role trade even if you're not considering voting for me.... ww is rather lonely without role trading!

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:44 am

Typhoon wrote:Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox Vote: Rox

Yeah, I don't think that the room a person is in defines who a person can attack... =/

Holy geez, Tanner. I know you love me, but there's no need to spaz out.

Also, we're not voting people because no attacks happened in the room they were in, we're doing it because apparently, everyone in that room was disabled and a lot of attacks were missing.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:36 pm

Vote: Pink
Vote: Twinkle

First two people on the ballroom list.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:39 pm

Are dreamers doing anything yet? -_-

Dyl: Vote

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:41 pm

are there any leads that can supplement the ballroom one?

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:46 pm

Vote: Twinkle as well while I'm at it and I go to bed and wake up in another 7 hours.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:17 pm

Unvote:Alex
Vote:Twinkle

Since Alex apparently wasn't in the ballroom and Twinkle already has a few votes.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:37 pm

Vote: Twinkle
Vote: Pink

kcharles does seem to make sense regarding her theory for the ballroom. Hopefully we nab two baddies here!

Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:02 pm

Alright, so people in the Ballroom last night (which was frozen) were: Pink, Twinkle, Rachel, CWisgood, Ryguy, Pixa.

We each have two votes, so we should use our votes on two of the people from that room. If they both end up innocent, we move on to the next two. And so on. There's absolutely no reason to vote for anyone else right now, unless there are other results that people have that they aren't passing on or posting about for whatever reason. It's Day 3, we've only killed one baddie... we need to get down to business.

Unvote: Pink
Vote: Ryguy
- for the purposes of attempting a majority

A voting tally for those that are interested:

Alex (1) - Raz
Ammer (1) - Ressficent
Dyl (1) - Christopher
graphitesmoothie (1) - Anvil
kcharles (1) - Anvil
Pink (1) - Ammer
Pixa (1) - Rox
Rachel (2) - Pink, graphitesmoothie