For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Re: WW35: Hyrule Eclipsed Game Thread

Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:33 pm

Vote: Rox

Dreamer extrodinaire.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:01 pm

:)

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:05 pm

I'd just like to point out that I'm being framed. Overframed, actually. Look at Night 2's swooping kill. Blake. The person I had voted for before going after May. They were probably hoping that someone would point that out... Same about the swooping skip the night I was frozen.

Oh, and about the dream. One, wasn't I untargettable last night? Two, we all know how much Tanner LOVES dream taints.

Vote: Ammer
Silly bandwagoner.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:23 pm

What the heck? I'm really confused -- I don't follow the bandwagon logic at all, but this is only my 3rd WW game, and I still don't know all the roles and powers. So for now, I guess I'll just
Vote: no execution

because weren't we following Rox's bandwagon before? And didn't he turn out to be right?

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:36 pm

Vote: Rox They haven't been wrong so far.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:40 pm

Third time's the charm! Except... not really... because the first two... never mind.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Don't fail us now, unnamed source!

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:59 pm

...Did you read my post. Like, at all.

For heaven's sake. Wouldn't the dreamer be, I don't know, OVERPOWERED if they got two dreams a night?

Aren't Tanner and Ryguy experienced players who wouldn't let that big an overpowered role go by?

...Is anything I say gonna be read?

Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:37 pm

:P Here comes the moment where you reveal your role on the thread and everyone panics at their mistake... until that point, what you say is a selection of unlikely possibilities that could possibly have happened... but probably not.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:42 pm

Pixa wrote:Vote: Rox

:P Here comes the moment where you reveal your role on the thread and everyone panics at their mistake... until that point, what you say is a selection of unlikely possibilities that could possibly have happened... but probably not.

Quoted for truth.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:49 pm

Meh, not too happy with this vote, but I have to go now, and not much else I can do to change what's gonna happen.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:02 am

Indeed.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:06 am

Day 4 Event

In his scrying pool, in the inner sanctum of the Temple of Water (where he'd set up house, being in a corporeal form and all), Typhoon noted a new character entering the field of battle. The threads of time and space altered in such a way to bring a new player to the game. Typhoon grinned and rubbed his hands together. This would certainly shake things up...

Summary:

Weee5067 has joined the game.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:33 am

What's with the trend of players randomly joining games part way through? It's odd. :)

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:51 am

Epically a player who has only been a member for an hour...
Topic locked