For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Re: WW35: Hyrule Eclipsed Game Thread

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Christopher wrote:People who get cursed, STOP POSTING. It seems clear that when you post, the dark tornado comes after you.

Bruces galore was cursed and didn't post but was still attacked by the dark tornado.

Vote: Ammer
Vote: Rox

I'm not sure I buy it.

(edited for typo)
Last edited by loser on Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:37 pm

vote rox

MARIMBA, DO YOU PLAY IT

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:50 pm

Yeah it appears that if you are cursed and don't post the curse just waits until execution time to attack you. Oh well at least I was protected.

Vote:Ammer

I find you both to be suspicious right now.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:29 pm

It's kind of confusing, but there is a lot of suspicion around both of you.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:37 pm

I understand why people are alarmed about my role, but I am most definitely innocent. I am not going to reveal it on the thread, but I am willing to role trade with anyone who asks :)

I just want to say, I have no idea how I was resurrected immediately after I died. I've read my role and I have no resurrection powers whatsoever. And I haven't been converted (at least not to my knowledge).

Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:51 pm

Really not much else to say there. Too much that doesn't add up.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm

Forgot to add my vote,

May seems pretty intent that you killed her.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:05 pm

I DID NOT ATTACK MAY, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

I simply TARGETED HER. Since your "tracker" didn't want to get suspected, they made the jump from "Target" to "Attack".

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Votes:

Rox (10): Laryxler, Wee, Anvil, Alex, Loser, Ethics, Bruces Galore, Byakuya San, Pickles, Ammer
Ammer (5): Malibu, Rox, Loser, Bruces Galore, Byakuya San
Alex (1): Rox
No Execution (1): Helena

As of right now, Rox and Ammer will be executed.

*Note- If you are missing anything or have a question that has been PMed that hasn't been answer, please PM me again. I know that Tanner was very stressed during the time that I was not able to get online so I just want to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:15 pm

Unvote: Alex
Vote: No Execution

... I need to go re-read stuff.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:54 pm

Question: Did Rox reveal his role to ANYONE before today? I guess at this point, Rox is going to get executed anyway, but I might take back my vote on Rox depending on the answer.

Also, too many people have 'A' names -_- I don't want to vote for Ammer without hearing his defense, but I also don't have time to PM him or anyone else at the moment. I'll try to get back shortly before execution and make up my mind then. If anyone wants to contact me, PM me and I promise I'll get back to you ASAP.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:58 pm

Both arguments haven't convinced me so far.

Vote: No Execution

Who is disabled for tonight?

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:00 pm

Just realised I haven't posted today!

Not buying it.

Anyone can lie via PM, it's far harder to fool people on thread.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:02 pm

I'll answer that for you, Jasmine. No, I didn't. I'm not the biggest fan of Day 1 role-trading, and the only person who actually contacted me for a role-trade was pips, and it was on Day 3/4, I think? Where I was already being chased around because of a certain "targettack".

And for the people not buying it, THAT'S MY ROLE. DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE STUFF UP? Isn't it a bit too detailed to be a fake one?
Okay, then. For the people who "didn't buy it", I am also a dreamer. FOR THOSE PEOPLE ONLY. Now will you unvote me? :P

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:06 pm

So which team are you dreaming of?
Topic locked