For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Re: WW35: Hyrule Eclipsed Game Thread

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:08 pm

I dunno. Some random one. That was kinda supposed to be sarcastic. :P

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:12 pm

Oh dear... smooth, very smooth!

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:15 pm

Vote: no execution
Still too confused by the arguments to jump on either bandwagon...

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:44 pm

May the doubler contact me, please?

Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:27 pm

Vote: Ammer

I didn't find his post particularly convincing...plus he went with a vote for the reasoning that a dead baddie was suspicious of someone O_o;

Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:46 pm

Vote: Rox

I don't buy your role. Also, I think people are reading too much into the "why didn't you reveal things before", and it's giving Rox fodder to feed off of. I personally would not have revealed more than one "baddie" a day, especially if there's already a bandwagon on another person because that might serve to A) Split/distract votes, or B) If one person reveals more than one baddy in one day, it is even more suspicious. If Alex or whomever revealed multiple players to be evil, the same skepticism would be applied to a greater degree.

Vote: Ammer

Although I personally didn't find the auto-rez that suspicious, I believe that if it was indeed not Ammer's role ability like he claimed, the person who had done so would have probably contacted Ammer and/or another innocent to release this information on the thread.

As for the Rachel role disturbing thing, I think it was an heir role of sorts?

Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:52 pm

I've been informed that that could've been a coroner type role. Like someone who could find out who killed them.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:54 pm

...I give up. Go ahead, kill an innocent that might've made things more interesting. All because you didn't buy his role. Don't say I didn't warn you, though.

Or are you all just afraid I'll heir off an OMT and win again? XD

Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:28 pm

I just don't buy it. Sorry. If you were innocent, you'd probably have a fairly low shield, so waiting until AFTER you're executed to publicly defend yourself doesn't make sense to me.

To everyone voting Ammer, I don't get that either. In the HP game Pickles and I hosted we had the stone that would auto-rez and Regan/Hermione had the stone almost the whole time. I think I'd rather hold off sentencing him to death until someone can dream him and confirm he's a baddie.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:33 pm

I did defend myself before I was executed. I thought you people would actually read my posts, and not shamelessly bandwagon, though.

And then I went to sleep. x_x

Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Eh, sorry Rox. But unless the dreamer dreaming a random person out of those who targeted someone, it's pretty unlikely you are innocent. And that night, only you are shown targeting May.

(I have no clue if this made sense... so apologies if it doesn't? Meh. So tired. D:)

EDIT: ...totally missed that I couldn't vote. XD;;

Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:40 pm

Twizzler, you cannot vote.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:52 pm

Well, this will suck but here goes:

From the days we've played this game, I've only "submitted" my list once, on the first day. I can track people, which I know sounds completely ripped off from what Alex has said about her "tracker", but I can track people. All I can do is find out who targeted who. That's it.

I didn't however "track" Rox or May that night, I tracked Alex. But instead of finding out if she targeted someone, I tracked myself. Either she's a baddie or she doesn't send in lists at all. Or there's some form of protection on her. I don't know.

I haven't been able to use my role for about two days (I was apparently "lost and confused") and I haven't even sent in my list after the first day so I couldn't have possibly attacked anyone.

And WIS, I really do not know who resurrected me. The person who did should contact me or at least reveal yourself to a trusted source so I can be saved from execution.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:03 pm

Rox wrote:I did defend myself before I was executed. I thought you people would actually read my posts, and not shamelessly bandwagon, though.

And then I went to sleep. x_x

Rox, I'm sure you're aware that as somebody deciding whether you're a baddie or an innocent, we have to take into account the possibility that you're lying. I reckon you're lying because personally, with a role like that I'd have announced that straight away.

On top of that a role of your relative unimportance probably wouldn't have been given enough hearts to survive execution... I'm talking probability here and by that I mean enough hearts to survive execution is a trait more often associated with a baddie role, than with a useless role.

I know you claim that kinstone fusing was so badly important in the Minish Cap... but frankly... it wasn't really that important at all... sure it was important in a couple of bits... but for the majority of the game it was an unimportant sidequest.

So, Vote: Rox

Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:06 pm

Unvote: Ammer

I buy this role. :P
Topic locked