For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:09 am

HeHe. I'd actually forgotten all about this contest. No surprise there, since I haven't been very on the ball lately.

Anyway, congratulations Starchaser and everyone else!

Junk trade: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=139621855

Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:10 pm

Thank you. My username is fat_clumsy_cat :D

Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:20 pm

I'll start using the sets as soon as all prizes have been given out, which leads me to that Chii and _jaye_ have not claimed their prizes yet, so please do that soon :)

Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:46 am

Silja wrote:I'll start using the sets as soon as all prizes have been given out, which leads me to that Chii and _jaye_ have not claimed their prizes yet, so please do that soon :)

Well, I know for a fact that Jaye is currently on a school trip. She should be back today or tomorrow, though, so I'm sure she'll claim her prize as soon as she can.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:32 am

Elurial wrote:Well, I know for a fact that Jaye is currently on a school trip. She should be back today or tomorrow, though, so I'm sure she'll claim her prize as soon as she can.

Ooh thanks for letting me know :) There is no real hurry, it would just be nice if I could start using the sets soon.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:37 pm

Yes!! I'm BACK from Thailand! Thanks ever so much Elurial! :)

Thank you Silja as well ^^ my username: galleryof_snow

Thank you again!

Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:07 pm

Sorry that it has taken a while to send you the item jaye, but if everything goes as planned you will get it by the end of today :P

And as for Chii, I'll send her a PM about this... and from about now I'll start using your sets :D yay
Topic locked