For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:05 am

Held open with toothpicks.. Thats just discuting... -Shivers-

What's worse?
Losing a friend you have had for a while
or losing a lover you have had for a lot of time.

Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:45 am

losing a lover you have had for a lot of time

that's just... brutal...

Never dying and having all of your friends and family die all around you while you never move to the next world or dying before you could get to know the people around you better?

Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:58 pm

Never dying and losing everyone would be horrible.

Being stuck/lost in the Artict or in the Sahara?

Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:07 pm

Personally, I would say Artic is worse.
Of course, the two of them are really painful. But in the Sahara, if you can survive the dryness for a while.. you can probably get to a civilization more easily than in the Artic.. when you really are ... completly alone, whatever path you take. There's water there though... and snow to eat...
So yeah, maybe Sahara is worse after all.. I guess thats just a question of resistance...

What's worse?
Being very poor, and I mean VERY poor, like living in the street or something, and having friends
or being rich but having no friends at all.
Think about it. There's a two sided problem :S

Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:27 am

No contest for me--rich and friendless. There's no point living if no one else cares.

Having someone die without forgiving you for something you did, or dying before apologizing for something you did?

Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:08 pm

Dying without having the time to apologize.
Y'know, that way, you can so feel like.. when you die, the thought the person has for you is what? about like.. the fact that you betrayed her? or something like that..
Yknow feeling, you went completly off her life.. without being someone that stayed in her heart... well I say her but it could be him. loll
Id so think thats an awful feeling...

What's worse?
Discovering your girlfriend/boyfriend cheated on you or discovering he or she is in love with your best friend? (I dont mean a lil crushie.)
Topic locked