For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Re: WW 32: Harry Potter

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:23 pm

So who wants to guess roles? I think Malfoy will be a baddie wannabe, and Snape will be a double agent. Ron and Hermoine probably have random roles or protection.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:25 pm

Vote: Helena

Don't know about Helena, but I definitely am not a baddie. I usually don't roletrade, but PM me to know my role. Especially those who bandwagoned against me

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Eh, what the heck? A first-day execution is always good to get the game going!

Unvote: angisfab
Unvote: Princess Miyu

Vote: warxelo

Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Unvote: angisfab
Unvote: Susannahmio

Vote: warlexo

*crosses fingers*

Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:39 pm

Helena Warxelo i am ever so sorry to vote for you and i mean it but i want to get an execution done and you have the most votes

Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:48 pm

Okay I know I'm fairly new to WW but do you all really think it is wise to execute people when there is no way of knowing what their roles are? I personally think we should wait until at least day 2 to have an execution.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:44 pm

I don't think a day 1 execution is a great idea, especially a day 1 double execution. This game has enough players to mean that the innocents won't immediately lose if they don't have a day 1 execution. And there's really been no chance for anyone to post a defence.

Also, why did someone say they didn't want a day 1 execution but then went on to vote for the two people who are being bandwagoned on?

Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Definitely thrilled Day One is lasting 2 days, because I was at work/school the whole day yesterday. Anyways, since this is the way everyone seems to be heading,

Vote: warlexo

Sorry y'all :(

Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Unvote: warxelo
Unvote: Bruces galore
Vote: No execution

(I hope I did that right.)

I don't want to accidentally kill any innocents off, and since I have no idea who's what (or really even what makes a good strategy), I'll just sit on the fence for today. Besides, the more people we keep in the game, the longer the craziness will last, right?

Now to find a room to hunker down in for the night...
and I mean hunker down

Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:34 pm

Unvote:Siniri
Unvote:Rissa
Vote:No Execution

Just to show I meant what I said about not thinking an execution tonight is the best idea.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:45 pm

I agree with the No Execution thing. I just didn't want to seem out of place before.

Unvote: Warxelo
Unvote: Helena

Vote: No Execution
Vote: DM Was On Fire!

DM only half-bandwagoned before, on Warxelo but not on Helena. I find that slightly odd, so I'll put my other vote on her.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:58 pm

Having been on the bad side of a bandwagon in my first ever ww game i want to see what it feels like to be on the other side...

unvote: Laryxler

vote:Warxelo

Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:21 pm

I could see Hermione as an inventor type role, being all studious and handing out various spells to people. Then again Fred/George could be great inventors as well.

Awwh, silly blood thirsty people. Odds are that people executed on Day one are innocents. The numbers don't lie.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:02 am

I think that Trewlaney would be the dreamer, though Lavender or Parvati (or is it Padma?) could be the dreamer. I also think that Fred and/or George could incapacitate people as well (to the vanishing cabinet!).

This is fun, guessing the roles.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:17 am

Crazy wrote:I agree with the No Execution thing. I just didn't want to seem out of place before.

Unvote: Warxelo
Unvote: Helena

Vote: No Execution
Vote: DM Was On Fire!

DM only half-bandwagoned before, on Warxelo but not on Helena. I find that slightly odd, so I'll put my other vote on her.

Okay you :P . You can't have your cake and eat it too. To elaborate a little on the rules - "No execution" means you're laying aside your desire for an execution for the day. If you don't want to vote for two people, feel free to only vote for one player.
Topic locked