For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:34 pm

i joined too, my username is starsky_rr

Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:16 am

Excellent. :D

And to let everyone know, we have our 16th member!!! *happy trumpet music plays* I had to cut one of the challenges, so just once there will be a time when there is no challenge, but there is a quiz. It'll happen about 1/3 of the way through. The list has been updated, and I'll add more bios soon. :)

*Edit* Two more bios added! Go ahead and check from the link on the last page. ;) I have four up, two more pending, so send in those bios if you haven't already!

Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:58 am

I sent mine in..but I forgot to tell you that I dont have yahoo.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:01 am

Just make up a yahoo account to go onto. It's free.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:10 am

Ugh..another email?

Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:12 am

You don't actually have to make an email addy. Just make a yahoo account. I don't use yahoo email, just my nice chay_loc account to play yahoo games. ;) It's free, and fairly easy to unsubscribe. All you need for a yahoo account is a working email address.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:16 am

okay..and I go where for that (sorry I have dial up..and a verry slow computer)

Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:38 pm

Ummm, just go to yahoo.com. There should be a place to sign up on their website. And once you sign up, just go back a page or two on this board and click on the link. There'll be a place there to join. :)

*Edit* Okay, I have put up all of the bios I've recieved. They were put up in the order that they were sent in (just in case anyone would think the order meant something ;) ) but I have only received 8 so far. That is half, as you all probably know, and in order to have enough questions for the quiz I must have all 16 bios in by Sunday. You can see the current bios here, and I hope to have all of them soon. :)

Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:35 pm

does anyone know what time 5pm EST is for me, i'm in the UK (and TERRIBLE at working out time zones...)

Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:29 am

I have a feeling that giving us liberty to make up information on our bios is going to come back to haunt me. Most of my info is fictitious =P

Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:33 am

cap wrote:I have a feeling that giving us liberty to make up information on our bios is going to come back to haunt me. Most of my info is fictitious =P

Haha me too..my names not misery btw.. lol I can't even remember what I put down.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:04 am

what cities are in EST?

EDIT: am i right in thinking that New York is in EST (i'm using world clock and have to pick a city to see the different times)

if it is, then 5pm EST is 10pm for me, and that's fine, i'll make sure i'm here then :)

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:48 pm

lol yes, New York is EST. ;)

And don't worry you guys, I'm leaving all the bios up for the duration of the game, so if you forget anything you can simply go back and check. ;) Besides, with all the scammers floating around neo it's better if you don't use all truthful information anyway. ;)

*Edit* Sad news, we're back down to 15. :( Amethyst had to drop out because of a vacation. But it won't be a problem, we'll be starting on Monday as planned. :)

Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:10 pm

aww that sucks.. I would sign up twice if I could..but I can't so I wont :P
maybe you should just say the times in neopian standard time..it might be eisier for everyone..just a thought!

Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:12 pm

i think it was only me that was getting confused, and to be honest, i'd be confused if it was in NST too! i've sorted out time stuff now anyway :)
Topic locked