For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:49 pm

Note: If someone is on top of the list of a bad guy and is protected, there will be NO kills. The list of names is there so in case you are not online during execution time (which is highly likely) I can go down the list to see who is the last one still alive. :)

Cae: Telling each other people's roles is fine. But they may be lying to you. Secret powers, however, can never be told unless yuo have actually USED that power. Be sure to ask me before revealing a secret power... this is a very touchy issue.

YesItIsh- 19 vote: Okamotosan18, Puppylover, Darklegendary, _jaye_, warxelo, DracolordII, hyperflutterby, Kugetsu, Dawn2, puck102701, Alex, sirclucky, AutumnElf, ...Alex, Wind, Shadowfare, Caesara, Raze, Lass,

Warxelo- 1 vote: Nelly

20 votes logged.
50% = 10 vote majority.

Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:59 pm

Ermm.. unfortunattly I just got in trouble from my mom, and will not be on the computer for a long time. I don't think it's fair for me to just not tell you guys I'm not going to be here... so...

If you want to vote for me, that's totally fine. I'm so sorry, I feel so horrible.

Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:07 pm

Vote: YesItIsh

I think Chris might be right, he seems pretty sure of himself. And if he IS lying, it's a pretty stupid way to sacrafice yourself, unless YesItIsh is a key character. Let's just hope not...

Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:09 pm

The whole Good Power Clan thing:

Dont forget that there are 3 bad guys now. The Mafia, the Werewolves, and the axe murderer(s) (which Ill call them). One could easily sneak into the group because the Angel can't clear them, and neither can the Mystic. Unless theres another secret role, similar to that of the Angel and Mystic, that can tell whether someone is an axe murderer or not, you should be careful in trusting people.

Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:09 pm

matterbug wrote:Ermm.. unfortunattly I just got in trouble from my mom, and will not be on the computer for a long time. I don't think it's fair for me to just not tell you guys I'm not going to be here... so...

If you want to vote for me, that's totally fine. I'm so sorry, I feel so horrible.

ah dude that sucks we'll miss ya :hug:

Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:16 pm

White_Wolf wrote:Vote: YesItIsh

I think Chris might be right, he seems pretty sure of himself. And if he IS lying, it's a pretty stupid way to sacrafice yourself, unless YesItIsh is a key character. Let's just hope not...

You bring up a very good point. I agree with you White wolf and Chris :)

Vote: YesItIsh

Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:32 pm

Okay then...this sure is strange. I also thought you couldn't share secret info. Now where are those rules? Lol. I guess I'll be joining the dead....

Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:37 pm

The "Do not share secret information" rules applies to the dead players.
^_^

Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:37 pm

It is once you're dead you cannot share secret info.
With the exception to Secret Powers of course.

Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:38 pm

Wah. Oh well. Random vote then....for boredom.

Vote: Nelly

Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:41 pm

YesItIsh- 21 vote: Okamotosan18, Puppylover, Darklegendary, _jaye_, warxelo, DracolordII, hyperflutterby, Kugetsu, Dawn2, puck102701, Alex, sirclucky, AutumnElf, ...Alex, Wind, Shadowfare, Caesara, Raze, Lass, White_Wolf, Xil

Nelly- 1 vote: YesItIsh

23 votes logged.
50% = 12 vote majority.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:11 am

ScottNak wrote:YesItIsh- 21 vote: Okamotosan18, Puppylover, Darklegendary, _jaye_, warxelo, DracolordII, hyperflutterby, Kugetsu, Dawn2, puck102701, Alex, sirclucky, AutumnElf, ...Alex, Wind, Shadowfare, Caesara, Raze, Lass, White_Wolf, Xil

23 votes logged.
50% = 12 vote majority.

Vote for YesItIsh I did not.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:16 am

My apologies... >.<

YesItIsh- 20 vote: Okamotosan18, Puppylover, Darklegendary, _jaye_, warxelo, DracolordII, hyperflutterby, Kugetsu, Dawn2, puck102701, Alex, sirclucky, AutumnElf, ...Alex, Wind, Shadowfare, Raze, Lass, White_Wolf, Xil

Okamotosan18- 1 vote: Caesara

23 votes logged.
50% = 12 vote majority.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:10 am

D: Horo is out riding, and it doesn't look like she'll be back in time for the execution so don't expect too many posts from us, also our vote has not changed.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:01 am

ScottNak enters the room, twirling his gun and speaks, " Well... looks like you had no problems with your decision tonight! You made the decision so quick... its quiet o.o"

VOTES wrote:YesItIsh- 20 vote: Okamotosan18, Puppylover, Darklegendary, _jaye_, warxelo, DracolordII, hyperflutterby, Kugetsu, Dawn2, puck102701, Alex, sirclucky, AutumnElf, ...Alex, Wind, Shadowfare, Raze, Lass, White_Wolf, Xil

Okamotosan18- 1 vote: Caesara

23 votes logged.
50% = 12 vote majority.

"Alrighty then, YesItIsh, with nearly all the votes, you will be executed tonight." ScottNak fires a single bullet into YesItIsh's heart, and he falls to the ground. Blood starts to spew out of his heart, with a slight pink tint to it.

"Hrm... thats odd", ScottNak mutters while bending down to pick up his body. While doing so, a pistol falls out of his coat pocket. "Ah! The pooglini insignia is on here! 1 Mafia member is dead!"

A small cheer is heard frmo the crowd. "Wow. A successful execution! Congratulations..."

Its night3 now! Night3 ends in 30 minutes.
Topic locked