For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:35 am

*huggles Emma*

Hopefully the other wolf will be able to outlast the rest :)

Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:30 am

HH: heheh... that's why i wasn't worried so much about you guys... I knew we'd end up helping each other in the beginning

You were both great wolves... i never suspected!

(same with YesItIsh... i liked your name so i dreamt about you! ^__^;;;;)

actually it was one of the few names i actually remembered! :lol:

you know, if i hadn't been killed i was going to dream about oka next, see if he was lying to me...

Then if he was tell the other person i had a connection with...

(I'm not telling! ^__~)

i think making big groups of people on their word alone is BAD! (look at Alex! LOL

At least Oka didn't tell them my role, though even if he did i guess that Alex wouldn't have killed me right away...

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:10 pm

Well, actually, two people *coughsplutter* *might* have told us their roles. Thus, we did not execute them because we didn't want to be suspicious. ;)

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:37 pm

Lol, Wind, your comic was funny. Does your hair really look like that? :roflol:

Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:36 pm

OK. I'm dead. I have been for a few days now. But can I just post a quick theory.

People were asking who would be able to kill with an axe. I suggested a Serial Killer because that role would go with an axe and theirs a serial killer role on the IDB forums. And then I wind up dead with an axe in my back. Suspicious, no?

Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:55 pm

*Waves wildly to Kugetsu* 'Ello, live Peoples! What, no Papaya Juice for us Deadies? Ah well. *Puts on second-favorite pair of Sunglasses (Scott confisticated my favorite pair!) and pulls out a beach chair* What? Ghosts can't tan? Ah well... might as well give it a try...

Hm... that is strange, Ixistant. Maybe the Watchamacallem (it's so much more fun saying that or Whatchamacallit!) thought you knew to much... Did you?

Wind- I love your comic! Does your brother really look like that?

Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:35 pm

D: Twiz you mentioned in another post that you suspected we were the angel, i'm curious as to why?

*Drinks Papaya juice that spills on the ground*

Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:00 pm

H: we claim no responsibility when you dig yourselves into a hole, k? ^__~

think hyperbutterfly last game if you will...

That would be one reason... there could have been a few others, but I have such an awful memory, y'know?

Yay! And... S'more, what? Yeah, I'll have a few.

*Sips Papaya juice and eats S'mores while trying to tan*

EDIT: I can't wait to see your comic, Kugetsu! And Wind, I think Papaya Juice is orange... I may be thinking of Mango Juice, though.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:14 pm

Well, it's kind of funny, but the reason I thought of a Serial Killer is that I was the psychiatrist on the IDB Werewolf (that has been cancelled) and I could dream to find the Serial Killer there and if I dreamed sucessfully, then I would heal the serial killer and they would become an innocent. So no, I didn't know anything other than the name "Serial Killer"

Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:40 pm

Heehee, this is kinda funny. I know if you guys are right or not. Though, I don't know if I should tell ya, after all, he might have splotted it for a reason. Oh, and welcome to the afterlife Ixistant. Here's your complentary t-shirt *hands Ixistant a t-shirt that says "I died and all I got was this lousy T-shirt*

Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:03 pm

Might want to do a change of Walls... it says I'm alive, and unless I wasn't notified of this, I wasn't resurrected, eh? It says almost everyone else who is dead is alive, too...

Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:49 pm

Yes... Matt unlocked a topic that was once locked (which i couldn't get to) which is why you see the unupdated version. that'll be fixed shortly.

Blame me, why don't you =P

Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:55 pm

EDIT: Scott is changing what he said, so prepare for a second/third edit... If its basically the same thing, I'll put on what I had before...

Third Edit: Hey, where'd the second one go? You'll have to figure that out yourself. Anyways...

I wonder who the intended victim was? *Cough...* Well, welcome to our ranks, Puppylover.

I wonder who shot you? Either someone was getting a little nervous or something...

Fourth Edit: I have now matched Silja (one of the RPs I'm in..) for editing! W00T! Anyways... on to the real reason I edited...

Here's some Papaya Juice, Scott! That'll perk ya up a bit.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:15 pm

I'm glad I protected someone the Mafia wanted to kill!!! I'm just sad because I was the person who was going to relay messages for the good roles if Okamoto died. Well, good luck guys!

Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:23 pm

Looks like another hit to the Innocents. I am not pleased.

*sits in throne*
Topic locked