For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Operation: Christmas Fund

Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:36 pm

Over the past year, a certain member of PPT has been truly amazing. She has had numerous giveaways, one for every month if I recall correctly. She's been a great member and moderator of Divas, and we all love her very much.

Yes, Jasujo. And now it's your turn. We're going to repay you for all the giveaways you held.

Over the past few months, with help from many of PPT (mostly the people participating in your giveaway) we have raised 2 million NP. And it's going stright to you. Don't you dare say no Jas, you deserve it. Plus it's be a nightmare giving everything back :P

--------

So... set up *counts* 3 trades, and we'll send the NP to you. A huge shoutout to all those who donated - sadly I forgot to write the people contributing down, and the shop history seems to have disappeared. It's a large amount though.

The fund was set up by myself, Emma (who wrote the text up the top, as I'm lazy), and Ayse, but so many of the PPTers have been great about contributing :)

Re: Operation: Christmas Fund

Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:39 pm

Alex wrote:Over the past year, a certain member of PPT has been truly amazing. She has had numerous giveaways, one for every month if I recall correctly. She's been a great member and moderator of Divas, and we all love her very much.

Yes, Jasujo. And now it's your turn. We're going to repay you for all the giveaways you held.

Over the past few months, with help from many of PPT (mostly the people participating in your giveaway) we have raised 2 million NP. And it's going stright to you. Don't you dare say no Jas, you deserve it. Plus it's be a nightmare giving everything back :P

--------

So... set up *counts* 3 trades, and we'll send the NP to you. A huge shoutout to all those who donated - sadly I forgot to write the people contributing down, and the shop history seems to have disappeared. It's a large amount though.

The fund was set up by myself, Emma (who wrote the text up the top, as I'm lazy), and Ayse, but so many of the PPTers have been great about contributing :)

Yes, Alex, you lazy thang not writing it yourself :P

Again, we had so many people willing to donate loads :) I think it's been about two months, because I contacted people participating in Jas's halloween giveaway...I can probably find out who, give me a momento :D

Thanks again jas, you've been truely amazing *tackleglomp*

EDIT:

Right, I think this is almost everyone :) If your name's not on the list then tell me so I can correct it:

Alex (duuuuh :P)
Aysey (duuuuh :P)
Me (duuuh :P)
Twizzler0171
_jaye_
matterbug
okamotosan18
Wind
DM was on fire!
Ammer
Chipper
hyperflutterby
Kitten Medli
meowth1982
Adam
Paladin
AutumnElf
o_0
Darklegendary
laq
tymaporer
Messs17
Zero
Qanda
YesItIsh
Optimus
Crystal Cloud
hiddenneggs
Albadror
Kidwaiy
Xil
Bno
Spira
Cassi
Phlameseeker
Zega
Last edited by jellyoflight on Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:42 pm

*hugs Jas* You deserve this, you really do. You're brilliant beyond reason to everyone, and you've touched so many of us in that deep, cheesy, cliché kinda way (haha). You're wonderful, and it's all we can do to say thank you. :)

Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:47 pm

(Emma, you missed a whole bunch of chatters :P And I PMed a few people too, but I'm too lazy to go look xD)

Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:50 pm

Ooh! You guys are just too awesome! :hug:

No fair making me cry when everyone's around! lol :)

I just want to say (gah, trying not to cry, you all suck :P ) that I have the greatest, most wonderful group of friends *ever*. You all extremely rock. I've been feeling so bad because I couldn't afford to gift all my friends and have the Christmas giveaway, but don't worry, someday I will gift all of you muchly. :)

PPT really is a magical place. I am so glad I'm a member and I'll never leave by choice. :P Here's to happy holidays for everyone and a happy new year! *cheers*

(Now I can get that Heart Shaped Bed I've been wanting for my Cybunny's room! I thought I'd never be able to afford it. <3 )

Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:06 pm

It was no problem... I just wish I had donated more.

And you go ahead and buy that bed, and whatever else you've been wanting! You deserve it, Jas. You really do. We all love you, and thank you for all you've done for us!

Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:16 pm

Jas, it's people like you that make me wish I did play Neopets, just so I could donate. You are a wonderful person, and it would do the world some good to have more people out there like you. Way to go, Jas, you so deserve it!

Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:18 pm

Jas, I'm just thankful to be your friend and that I was able to make a contribution to this while I still had np. :) Enjoy your heart shapped bed when you buy it!

Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:23 am

Hey, I played a big part in this, didn't I?
I donated about 1/4 of it!
*steals all the credit*
You deserve it Jas!

Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:02 am

Aw, sorry I couldn't contribute, I didn't know about this. You deserve it though, Jas!

Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:30 am

Good thing I made my contribution today...I was almost late with it. :)
Anyways Jas, you've been such an awesome friend to me, you're someone I know I can turn to when I need a friend, or just a fun chat. You deserve this more than anyone I know. *hugs*

Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:36 am

Adam wrote:Hey, I played a big part in this, didn't I?
I donated about 1/4 of it!
*steals all the credit*
You deserve it Jas!

As did I.

Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:37 am

PPT is a magical place.

I should make a song of that. :P

Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:40 am

Aww man, If I was ever on this board I coulda donated...

Anyway, you rock, Jasujo.

Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:28 am

i didnt know about it either, so i didnt contribute, but i would have. go have fun spending it all on christmas treats for your pets! :)
Topic locked